Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2019, 10:58 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
If we put their parents on a path to citizenship, encourage settlements in areas that need growth, the cost could be spread out.
path to citizenship...ie another amnesty from the fascist liberals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2019, 11:00 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,489,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
We’re going to need those immigrant kids to empty our bedpans in the nursing homes.
Or to kill us as in the case of the illegal serial killer in Dallas.

Old 07-11-2019, 11:49 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,086,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemDawg View Post
all the illegals I know are just dying to go to the polls where they have to show a government ID, and be around authority figures

they also get liquor drunk and do donuts at the police station parking lot. all people who are doing illegal things love to test their limits with authority

disclaimer: I don't actually know any illegal immigrants, but do you see where I'm going here?
You don’t have to show an ID to vote. That’s what the other poster was saying. You just register with an address, it’s easy.

Old 07-11-2019, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I'm not a republican. I'm an independent who was once a staunch democrat---that is until they started putting illegal aliens ahead of Americans.

Why would anyone encourage overpopulation and cheer on bringing in more illegal aliens?
I can’t believe the people that think this is all ok . The stupidity is astounding. We need the wall, and to hell with amnesty. We did that already decades ago and look where it’s gotten us. End anchor babies. What a gravy train. Then they grow up and vote against America.

Old 07-12-2019, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
You're thinking of someone else. I don't have fatass kids and we don't eat McChit either.

On the other hand, years ago when I was young and naïve, I was dating a woman from El Salvador who was in the US illegally and cleaned homes for a living (under the table wages). We eventually broke and she went on to marry another illegal from El Salvador. They had a kid within a year of her and I breaking up. Her kid was born with a severe physical disability. No, not a cleft or anything cosmetic. It was a structure issue.

Anyways, to correct the issue through many surgeries, it cost a serious fortune to fix. Where did all that money come from? Yeah, the tax payers who've been paying into the system for years, if not decades.

So your cute inaccurate "your fatass kid raised on Big Macs" is nothing more then myth. LOL Save it for all those punkass' who flash mobbed the Walgreens/CVS store. Now that's all the fatass kids raised on Big Macs right there.
You got that right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Oh, poor baby, you cannot go to TAHITI on vaccination. Forget illegals. Years after my kids were out of public schools, I always voted YES on increasing MY Property Taxes for the School Budgets. Oh, poor me, I could not go on vacations in my old age. SOB.

It is called giving back to society. You are a selfish individual. Maybe my generation failed to teach you this.
What society? I’m all for supporting our schools to benefit our legal American children. Why don’t all these illegals work to improve their own countries and their own society. We can’t provide for the entire world. It’s not right that all these people are coming here and using resources that they’ve never paid into. It’s not ok that many of these women are pregnant and will be provided free medical and prenatal care and be allowed to give birth on American soil and then have a baby as a meal ticket. And it’s well known that there won’t be just one kid, more like 6 or 7 by the time the baby mama cycle is over.

Old 07-12-2019, 06:40 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,366,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Trump is trying to end illegal immigration while the Democrats fight him tooth and nail. Where have you been?

You think Trump is a conservative?

What about the two years the GOP controlled both the Legislative and Executive branches? What happened?

What about all the years prior to today when "conservatives" were in charge?

Old 07-12-2019, 06:54 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,009,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
You don’t have to show an ID to vote. That’s what the other poster was saying. You just register with an address, it’s easy.
You sound like you are an expert on fraud and illegal activites. I think you have more to worry about than other illegals.

Old 07-12-2019, 06:57 AM

62,866 posts, read 29,098,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
You think Trump is a conservative?

What about the two years the GOP controlled both the Legislative and Executive branches? What happened?

What about all the years prior to today when "conservatives" were in charge?
I merely addressed his attempt to secure the border and to deport illegal aliens that are here. I don't care what label you want to put on it.

Here we go again. Once again, in order to pass any legislation or funding in congress you have to have a certain number of Democrats on board and there are enough Republicans who have opposed Trump to make your point null and void. There never was a filibuster proof majority.

Why don't the Dems want to build the wall now even though they approved of it back in 2006? Why are they for sanctuary cities? Why do they want amnesty for millions of illegal aliens and buck any enforcement of our immigration laws within our borders?

The gang of eight bill included a huge amnesty and therefore the Republicans voted it down. What exactly do you think the GOP or Trump can do or should have done while the Dems were opposing everything?

Old 07-12-2019, 07:03 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,377,904 times
People who do not own property should not be able to vote on property tax questions.

Old 07-12-2019, 07:04 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,366,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I merely addressed his attempt to secure the border and to deport illegal aliens that are here. I don't care what label you want to put on it.

Here we go again. Once again, in order to pass any legislation or funding in congress you have to have a certain number of Democrats on board and there are enough Republicans who have opposed Trump to make your point null and void. There never was a filibuster proof majority.

Why don't the Dems want to build the wall now even though they approved of it back in 2006? Why are they for sanctuary cities? Why do they want amnesty for millions of illegal aliens and buck any enforcement of our immigration laws within our borders?

The gang of eight bill included a huge amnesty and therefore the Republicans voted it down. What exactly do you think the GOP or Trump can do or should have done while the Dems were opposing everything?

Got it. The GOP is so feckless that they can't accomplish anything without a supermajority. Noted. You might be right...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies