Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2019, 12:10 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,749,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
One does NOT justify the other. Your argument is "yes, I'm a hypocrite because the other side is also".

I have never tried to justify the hypocrisy of anyone. Why would you?
no. you just created an invisible boogieman out of thin air and provided zero evidence. you said all capitalists have no problem with government stealing money from tax payers and giving them to big corporations. I disagree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2019, 01:13 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
no. you just created an invisible boogieman out of thin air and provided zero evidence. you said all capitalists have no problem with government stealing money from tax payers and giving them to big corporations. I disagree.
OK, a very small few are not and their opinion doesn't matter.

Old 07-14-2019, 02:10 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Considering so many ex-Californians choosing to live in AZ hail from your area, I find it funny how you state that AZ is a completely useless state and racist - it is made up of many people perhaps like you in some ways, but they've chosen to turn their backs on the faux outrage created by people like yourself, the rules/regulations so prevalent in your nanny state, and the ridiculous COL. In that way, I'm pretty sure Arizona is happy it is nothing like California.

I've made MANY trips to California during my past (almost) 30 years in AZ and met many nice people who aren't like you and don't indulge in the ridiculous echo chamber you've created for yourself. AZ and CA are like siblings who just don't always get along or see eye-to-eye. But, we'll still visit and support your local businesses, as well as send our very best over to help support you during your earthquakes, mudslides, and wildfires, etc. The two states are very connected whether you like it or not.
I often see the Republicans and Conservatives use "We don't want Arizona becoming California" in political ads all the time election season. Regardless of the issue and if it is PAC based or candidate based. The fact is and the Senatorial election shows this, that the split between Democrat (especially blue-dog) and year-round Republicans is getting smaller and smaller. Had we had Rep. Foley rather than Garcia, Ducey might not have been elected again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies