Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2019, 07:56 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
What a silly thing to say -- am I embarrassed of her . She doesn't define who I am anymore than Trump and your support define who you are.

Nothing in my comments suggest you aren't ALLOWED...I'm commenting on the amount of attention you all still give her when she isn't relevant.

Until she announces she is running-- the attention given to her is irrelevant.
Well you voted for her and supported her, right? So the reminder that she lost must elicit some feelings, right?

Does responding to her political commentary and statements that she CONSTANTLY throws out in the media mean WE are giving her too much attention? She brings it on herself. Do you not understand that? She said she may run again?

Should we not comment on Obama or Michelle when they say something in the Media? Who else is off limits?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2019, 08:15 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,675 times
Link says "page not found".

So is that what you're calling it Hellary? TDS huh? What was it before Trump became President that made you say and do deranged things?

Old 07-14-2019, 08:21 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,994 times
[quote=Cape Cod Todd;55664917]Hillary the cure for TDS is to turn off CNN, NPR and tune into the likes of Rush and Hannity. They will offer you an alternative view that America is doing well under Trump and it is no where near as bad as the Lefty news tells us it is.

Oh, yeah, that would fix anyone right up, wouldn't it ? Then we all could become walking zombies repeating the same line...……."Trump is wonderful, Trump cures Cancer and walks on water, Trump is handsome and smart".

No thanks, I would rather just take the shortcut and hit myself in the head with a hammer.

Old 07-14-2019, 08:28 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Bill should Baker Act her for her own good !!!

Old 07-14-2019, 09:04 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Clinton isn't even running in the Democrat primary...how does she still occupy such a large part of some of your brains..
Hahaha. This isn't the elections forum. What does her running now have to do with it?

She admits that she's suffering from TDS. Constantly talking about Trump day after day. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Old 07-14-2019, 09:09 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Clinton isn't even running in the Democrat primary...how does she still occupy such a large part of some of your brains.

We get slammed for criticizing our current President and called deranged for having a serious interest in his policies and inability to govern this country.....and you folks are still looking for Clinton articles to satisfy your derangement with her.

I don't get it.
Trumpies will always pivot to Hillary when given the opportunity. Hell, despite his traitorous activities, they are still screaming LOCK HER UP at his Nuremburg style rallies!

Trump's style of politics are that of fear. He need a boogeyman to get his base all riled up. Immigrants didn't do it for him in 2018 - so they will turn to Hillary yet again.

Old 07-14-2019, 09:11 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,694,459 times
Evidently HC is one of many LoL

Old 07-14-2019, 09:18 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,046,768 times
Quote:
Clinton isn't even running in the Democrat primary...how does she still occupy such a large part of some of your brains.

We get slammed for criticizing our current President and called deranged for having a serious interest in his policies and inability to govern this country.....and you folks are still looking for Clinton articles to satisfy your derangement with her.

I don't get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
She is often in the MEDIA being critical of Trump and the Republicans, which is fine. However, she then brings commentary and rebuttal on herself. So we shouldn't be allowed to comment on her? She is still trying to be relevant politically. Also, she made a comment a while back that she hasn't ruled out running again.

Are you embarrassed of her? Does being reminded that SHE LOST upset you?
Pilot1 - wish I could rep you more!!!

Excellent!!!!

Old 07-14-2019, 09:20 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Conservatives just can't quit Hillary. They've got it bad for her. It's an illness. Poor things.

Old 07-14-2019, 09:21 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,289,311 times
Quote:

I don't get it.
I don’t think we’re talking about that huge an area to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies