Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2019, 03:18 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
then stop twisting what he said...and say it all...not saying the whole quote is what you are doing...trying to make it sound like he said get out

go....and come back....and tell us
Do you have reading comprehension issues?

The OP posted the whole quote. My first post on this thread, which you took issue with, actually posted the whole quote. Let me say that again, THE WHOLE QUOTE. It really sounds like you don't know the WHOLE QUOTE. Because I twisted nothing.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:19 PM

18,429 posts, read 8,258,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
America isn't great in a lot of ways, and they have a right to say so. Telling them to go back to where they came from when they're Americans is just stupid. Shame he can't put down the his phone and actually get some work done. I don't agree with everything people on the left say. But at some point a leader has to just lead regardless of the attacks. Kinda like Obama had to do when people accused him of not being a citizen, etc. A mature person carries on. But I understand that Trump is just not capable of doing that. It's a shame really.
see, now you're doing it too....

go....fix....come back....and tell us

see how easy it is to say the whole quote....but when you say the whole thing, it's hard to twist it

yep, about as mature as playing the black/race card

22,449 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Yes, I come from a district where anyone who has a "R" after their name will automatically get the vote. Does that make the people elected from my district illegitimate? And these women are not blue dog democrats.

I never said they were blue dog democrats. In fact, they are far from it as they are extremely left leaning.

Calm down. I never said that they were "illegitimate". Just pointing out that they don't care who they vote for as long as there is a "D" by their name.

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
No we are not and a sane normal person does not saying this crap or grab women by the P and S Hole countries. No other president has said stuff remotely close to they they have had class not to which Drumf does not even 1/50 of
I see, so now you are moving the goal posts by talking about Trump's past. Typical deflection by the left while they ignore what Bill Clinton did in the White House. Drumf? How old are you?

Old 07-16-2019, 03:20 PM

10,726 posts, read 4,334,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
He should refrain from being a goon himself. That would help him even more with key swing voters.
Trump is craftier than a dog in a tree.
Those on the receiving end have no idea what's coming next.
This is why Democrats can't win 2020, they simply have no answers for Trump.
The best they can do is Biden, a hopeless campaigner.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:20 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Comments not racist. When liberals shriek racism, it’s because they don’t have any good arguments.
Exactly, but they know they can lie, and accuse racism because the MEDIA will support them and repeat their lies. Instead of trying to turn the U.S. into a Hell Hole like the left, maybe these pigs should go and see if they can make those countries better.

Why should we have to take the world's refugees and ILLEGALS with no borders enforced? Let them apply to come here legally through the EXISTING immigration process.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:21 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
The suggestion that these congressmen actually go and solve a problem, and succeed, scares the daylights out of these leftist fanatics.

Because they know that their agenda can never solve anything, but only make things worse. And this suggestion would reveal that to the world.

No wonder the leftists in this thread would rather discuss Trump saying "the countries they came from", instead of that.
Ooooohh, you are giving me tingles. Which country do you think AOC should go to? And when she gets there, how is she, an American citizen, supposed to fix this other country's problems? Why should the people of that country listen to her?

I am waiting breathlessly for you to answer.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:22 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Really ? Are you asking this ? Not sure how old you are but I still can remember HS, and how easily peoples opinions can be swayed to hate someone, regardless how they've done nothing to deserve it. And this is a classic case of it, now granted, Trump never stops fueling the fire and brings some of it upon himself.

Think about it, the guy hadn't even been elected the GOP candidate and the negativity had started about him. Go back 5 years , 10 years, 20 years, and he was on the View, on the Opra show, there was no hatred for him then. The moment people came to the realization that he was going to take the election away from HRC is when it all started. He simply wasn't supposed to win.
The people of NY and NJ knew of him and haven't liked him since the 1970s and that was when he could make a complete sentence.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:23 PM

20,099 posts, read 8,998,912 times
it's broader than a race card.

It's a loser card. And there are so many! Love to watch them squirm.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:23 PM

22,449 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Yes, I am aware we have plenty of whites from other countries. But let's say the child of an immigrant from Russia (who was born here) comes onto the scene- he/she appears white and has an American accent. Nobody considers him/her to be from "somewhere else."

A brown/black person with an American accent, you bigots would still consider them to be from "somewhere else."

Your bigoted President definitely thinks so.
If you want to see a "bigot" I suggest you look in the mirror.

After all, you refer to anyone who doesn't agree with you as being a "bigot" --- pot meet kettle.

You also make erroneous assumptions about others. Then you make a bigoted remark like the bolded statement. I don't know anyone who thinks like that. It would never even cross my mind to think like that. Yet, that's what you did, think like that---oh, the irony!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies