Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2019, 08:52 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,074,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
He used "Congresswomen" in the plural form, a reference to The Squad, which includes AOC and Tlaib.

AOC is a natural born US citizen. Telling a hispanic woman to go back to Puerto Rico when she is not from there is openly racist.

Trump and his supporters cannot spin their way out of this. It is now settled: Trump is a racist, and the historical record will so note.

The only thing that is settled is that libs are coming unglued and will lose big in 2020.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:54 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,814,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
AOC, Pelosi and Omar were just snookered by President Trump

It wasn't the whole radio show just the first few minutes but if you want to know why the Left keeps getting trolled and outsmarted by Trump it might be worth a listen. Sebastian Gorka worked with him, after all, so has a unique perspective, unlike the presstitutes. He and his guest were laughing at the media and DNC gullibility

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9Iwoeq_0qQ
Yep, so now they have to profess their love for America or be proven guilty of being anti American by not doing so and proving President Trump right.

The left think they are so brilliant but they forget they are not playing tiddlywinks with snowflakes.

Old 07-16-2019, 08:56 PM

62,484 posts, read 28,720,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
What he's really saying (and understand that Trump doesn't choose his words very well) is that they should try out their radical solutions somewhere else before trying them here. The stakes are too high to be experimenting. Show that they work first.

But as usual, Dems are more concerned with mincing his words and attacking him for the way he said something rather than the substance of what he was intending to say.
You're right. Trump isn't well spoken and we have known that for some time. Unfortunately, this allows the liberal left to twist his words to fit their rhetoric and to demonize him. They couldn't care less when even he comes back and clarifies what he means they just continue on with the same old spin and lies anyway. They are very twisted and dishonest.

Old 07-16-2019, 09:02 PM

30,564 posts, read 21,723,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
If you're going to quote him, atleast be accurate. He also said "then come back and fix our problems"

What historical attempt does that fit into? Or are you just reading into what you want to read into because it fits your narrative and you're willing to say anything the hopes that DT loses the next election?

"then come back and fix our problems"
Guess Trump wanted them to come back.

I say let Omar and her nasty bunch of Islamist's stay gone. It's not Racism, I wish the Boston Bombers family was sent back to their Sheet hold, and they are white as a sheep.

Old 07-16-2019, 09:06 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,372,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Honestly, I don't care what member of Congress condems or celebrates him ... the bulk of politicians only care about their own self preservation. We will never know, in most cases, what a politician really thinks about any number of issues ...

I only care what I think about Trump's tweets. And while I wish he'd shut the heck up 1/2 the time, what he said wasn't racist. He says crappy things about everyone - black, white, brown, straight, gay, right, left ... throw a punch his way and he'll punch back harder.
So because he says crappy things about everyone that somehow means he's not also a racist as well, despite his long history of racism? ok.

Old 07-16-2019, 09:10 PM

56,901 posts, read 25,835,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You're right. Trump isn't well spoken and we have known that for some time. Unfortunately, this allows the liberal left to twist his words to fit their rhetoric and to demonize him. They couldn't care less when even he comes back and clarifies what he means they just continue on with the same old spin and lies anyway. They are very twisted and dishonest.
There is no spin, there was no clarification, his statement stands.

Old 07-16-2019, 09:10 PM

6,453 posts, read 6,982,237 times
who cares? *shrug*

I'm still voting for Trump in 2020

Old 07-16-2019, 09:14 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,458,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
She was brought here as a little girl, and became a citizen many years ago. Are you saying that where she was born makes her less of an American than President Trump? Because I'm pretty sure that the Constitution disagrees with you. As an American, you should be supporting the Constitution more than the President. The Constitution is the bedrock of this nation, the President is just a temporary figurehead.

Old 07-16-2019, 09:22 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,369,581 times
I still don't know what he said, that is racist.
All I hear, is he tweeted some racist crap.
Did he delete it from his twitter feed?
I cannot find it.

Old 07-16-2019, 09:26 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,627,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I still don't know what he said, that is racist.
All I hear, is he tweeted some racist crap.
Did he delete it from his twitter feed?
I cannot find it.
He told an American woman of color to go back to where she came from, is that not racist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies