U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2019, 10:39 PM

4,221 posts, read 944,973 times

Advertisements

Missoula? LOL!

Old 07-14-2019, 10:44 PM

5,373 posts, read 1,088,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ates/23769320/

This infuriates me as a Native New Yorker; born and raised in the "foreign country" of MANHATTAN, Donald. Want me to give you driving, or subway directions ,from your Jamaica Estates, Queens, to Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, and Staten Island, you Stupid Rich Boy from QUEENS? AOC is an American Citizen born in the same CITY YOU were.

You LOST NYC big time, and it has nothing to do illegals in NYC. It is because we know YOU.
AOC to Trump - "I was born in the Untied States"

Well, that's actually not accurate. She was attached to her mother's umbilical cord (if she is human that is).

Old 07-14-2019, 10:46 PM

2,106 posts, read 2,168,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Neither exists. Sorry to disappoint you.
Anything anti white, anti conservative, and anti Christian, the libs start foaming at the mouth like rabid. crazy eyed, schizophrenics on angel dust. Some of the greatest human beings on the planet are Muslims..as I have known many in my lifetime. Honorable mention being the Kurds. Our great friends in the middle east who are fierce warriors and a great people. They helped us in the fight against ISIS. Anyway..oddly enough though..if there were a fundamentalist, ISIS type of extremist throwing gay liberal's off of buildings somewhere in America...liberals would elect such an individual to office just to spite American Christians and would surely elect this character over Donald Trump. If Satan himself were to run for office, liberals would accordingly, vote for Satan over Trump.

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 07-14-2019 at 11:12 PM..

Old 07-14-2019, 10:48 PM

8,858 posts, read 4,462,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Since when did white liberal supremacists start giving a s**t about the less fortunate in this country? Just look at every liberal city in America. All unaffordable. With the lower income and the middle class being forced to move away...to cheaper red states. Many who try to stay, wind up homeless, depressed and struggling. As rents keep skyrocketing in LA, NYC, Portland, Seattle, Missoula,.... producing more and more homeless....bleeding hearts scream like crazed loons on pcp...to let in all of the worlds poor through the southern border... to give America back to the Indians, to always trying to portray every white conservative as an evil racist. But the funny thing is...they scream this from the rooftops of their safe, lily white and Asian upper class neighborhoods.
ha ... you haven't seen me or my house. Your statement reflects more on the u.s. and its failures than that of those who might look at this country as their new homeland. Are people this opposed to change? I hate to be the one to point it out, but change in the u.s. has been occurring for over 250 years; strap in, because evolution is not done, yet.

Quote:
white liberal supremacists
I had to look that up ... "the white supremacist discriminated against non-whites, the liberal supremacist discriminates against conservatives" ... so there is born but a new adjective for peoples, that may or may not be a term that would describe them, but will used none-the-less.

Old 07-14-2019, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Missoula? LOL!
Beautiful small city in the mountains of western Montana..once an affordable, low rent, wonderful place. Now rents are thru the roof,,,the cost of living sky high. Once the California liberal, granola munchers moved in...the city no longer has a place for the middle class or lower income Americans...who were raised there. Once the filthy elitist money loving libs move in....kiss your hometown goodbye. Liberals are the number one contributing factor towards Americas homeless problem. Ask a liberal how he feels about Americas homeless. He will nod and give you no emotion and no response, Ask a liberal how he feels about illegal aliens....and you will get a response with enough vigor to raise the dead from every grave yard in America.

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 07-14-2019 at 11:13 PM..

Old 07-14-2019, 11:00 PM

31,848 posts, read 20,102,495 times
Grandpa was on a bender this weekend.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old 07-14-2019, 11:06 PM

8,858 posts, read 4,462,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Grandpa was on a bender this weekend.
dang and he didn't invite me. did you go?

Old 07-14-2019, 11:26 PM

27,463 posts, read 15,859,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
WaldoKitty's point is... pointless. Trump criticized all "Progressive Congresswomen" to told them ALL to go back to where they came from.

As Rep. Ted Lieu points out, Trump isn't just attacking illegals. This is an attack on LEGAL immigrants and native-born Americans of color.

His attacks, which he doubled down on, are 100% racist.
And yet people just don't give a damn about it. People especially today because conservative talk and the TEA Party boiled the frog slowly enough over at the least the last 15 years for Hispanics and last two decades for Muslims. I say this because I remember hearing on the way back from the 2004 National Order of the Arrow Conference in Ames, IA at Iowa State University about Spanish becoming the nationally spoken language of the U.S. by the end of the decade or so... As for Muslims, any Muslim has become a virtual target since 9/11/01...

Old 07-14-2019, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
dang and he didn't invite me. did you go?
Should have been there, Was in in the lily white neighborhood of Green lake. A well to do suburb of Seattle. The smug granola crunchers were in their best, anti social, introverted, "we hate space invaders" Seattle Freeze mode. A brief, awkward discussion arose about the city's proposal to build a homeless family shelter nearby. The money and status worshipping liberal Seattleites, cried out in unison " Over my dead body!!".

Old 07-14-2019, 11:53 PM

27,700 posts, read 17,728,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ates/23769320/

This infuriates me as a Native New Yorker; born and raised in the "foreign country" of MANHATTAN, Donald. Want me to give you driving, or subway directions ,from your Jamaica Estates, Queens, to Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, and Staten Island, you Stupid Rich Boy from QUEENS? AOC is an American Citizen born in the same CITY YOU were.

You LOST NYC big time, and it has nothing to do illegals in NYC. It is because we know YOU.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't she from the Bronx? I don't recall her being raised in Manhattan.

What Trump said was:

Quote:
Why donít they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done," he added.
HE never mentioned going to a foreign country-which would only apply to one of the freshmen congress-critters involved.

The Bronx has a reputation as a broken, high crime area (at least in the past). Shouldn't she be more concerned with fixing their problems than in pandering to criminal aliens? In taking care of Americans than provided taxpayer-funded health care for illegals? In taking care of our veterans before providing 5-star accomodations for illegals?

Ilhan Omar's district is also one with high crime, poverty and a record of being the breeding ground of Islamic terror in the US.

Rashid's district includes Detroit-a failed city with one of the highest murder rates in the nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or