U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2019, 06:05 PM

12,021 posts, read 3,266,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
The Hell with the Democrats and Republicans. And I'm quite mystified how anyone can defend AOC. She's a serious moonbat wacko. Even Pelosi is distancing herself. That should be telling. Much as I disike the Republicans for a variety of reasons what the Dems are turning into scares the bejesus out of me.
My dislike of AOC is strong as well, but I still think she is right in this particular situation/has a right to be offended by Trump's Tweet.

Old 07-14-2019, 06:07 PM

7,774 posts, read 2,478,668 times
AOC is correct on this one.

What is even more amusing is that she’s of Puerto Rico heritage. So where she is “originally from” is also American.

Old 07-14-2019, 06:14 PM

1,867 posts, read 1,711,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Firstly, as WaldyKitty mentioned, DJT didn't mention any names in his Tweets. Secondly, can we still deport her?
Which is interesting, because when would Donald Trump ever be afraid of mentioning a name in a tweet?! This is what he does. He insults and berates those who disagrees with him, and whom he dislikes, and he won't hesistate to name names or rather give silly nicknames to those same ppl. It's part of his stunted maturity. It seems perfectly obvious to me he was talking about AOC. What's more telling is, he also seems afraid of her as well.

Old 07-14-2019, 06:16 PM

19,365 posts, read 12,306,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ates/23769320/

This infuriates me as a Native New Yorker; born and raised in the "foreign country" of MANHATTAN, Donald. Want me to give you driving, or subway directions ,from your Jamaica Estates, Queens, to Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, and Staten Island, you Stupid Rich Boy from QUEENS? AOC is an American Citizen born in the same CITY YOU were.

You LOST NYC big time, and it has nothing to do illegals in NYC. It is because we know YOU.
BS- NYC is liberal and votes 100% democrat.

If Jesus Christ or Mother Theresa was running as a republican for president, NYC would vote against them.

Old 07-14-2019, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcity80 View Post
Why should she be offended?

Trump is telling the truth
No, he isn't.

See post #73.

Old 07-14-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
BS- NYC is liberal and votes 100% democrat.

If Jesus Christ or Mother Theresa was running as a republican for president, NYC would vote against them.

Old 07-14-2019, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
The Hell with the Democrats and Republicans. And I'm quite mystified how anyone can defend AOC. She's a serious moonbat wacko. Even Pelosi is distancing herself. That should be telling. Much as I disike the Republicans for a variety of reasons what the Dems are turning into scares the bejesus out of me.
As well she should be. Pelosi is an establishment democrat, much in the way Hillary is, and Biden is, etc. AOC is a progressive democrat, who fights for average people. Something which is anathema to her and republicans. Pelosi fights for herself and for money. The sharp contrast between the two is obvious. I would move away from AOC as well, if I was Pelosi.

Old 07-14-2019, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
how do YOU know each and every one has the purest, innocent intentions???
BTW what are YOU personally doing to save these angels?? How many refugees have YOU personally sponsored? How many amnesty seekers have you sponsored? If there isn't a program for private citizens to sponsor, why havent you attempted to start one? House a family or two! so what if you aren't "allowed" to- it's obvious you don't care if US laws are broken or circumvented. Put your home, $$$ on the line-who care if it's illegal, right? or is it safer to just virtue signal online as opposed to doing the real heavy lifting?
What laws are being circumvented when asking for asylum here? It seems to me, you are the only one who wants laws circumvented. Very telling.

Is it really that hard to imagine ppl fleeing from war torn countries, the US is to blame for creating, is coming for asylum, with their children in tow?

Old 07-14-2019, 06:27 PM

15,880 posts, read 8,861,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Firstly, as WaldyKitty mentioned, DJT didn't mention any names in his Tweets. Secondly, can we still deport her?
He didn't mention names because he doesn't know how to spell.

Old 07-14-2019, 06:43 PM

26,950 posts, read 17,446,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
He didn't mention names because he doesn't know how to spell.
He is so shamefully ignorant and stupid..
Quote:
Trump Humiliates Himself Twice In A Row In Front Of The Entire World

Trump ranted about the West Coast when asked about Western style liberalism

Trump didn’t know what busing was

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/06...ire-world.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or