U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-14-2019, 04:08 PM
 
6,451 posts, read 3,610,776 times
Reputation: 7370

Advertisements

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ates/23769320/

This infuriates me as a Native New Yorker; born and raised in the "foreign country" of MANHATTAN, Donald. Want me to give you driving, or subway directions ,from your Jamaica Estates, Queens, to Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, and Staten Island, you Stupid Rich Boy from QUEENS? AOC is an American Citizen born in the same CITY YOU were.

You LOST NYC big time, and it has nothing to do illegals in NYC. It is because we know YOU.

 
Old 07-14-2019, 04:15 PM
 
Location: Middle of the Pacific Ocean
11,874 posts, read 6,357,932 times
Reputation: 11684
Firstly, as WaldyKitty mentioned, DJT didn't mention any names in his Tweets. Secondly, can we still deport her?
 
Old 07-14-2019, 04:19 PM
 
6,451 posts, read 3,610,776 times
Reputation: 7370
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Firstly, as WaldyKitty mentioned, DJT didn't mention any names in his Tweets. Secondly, can we still deport her?
How do you propose to deport an American citizen? How do you propose to deport half of American Citizens who did not vote for Trump?
 
Old 07-14-2019, 04:21 PM
 
Location: USA
19,955 posts, read 14,781,795 times
Reputation: 12859
AOC may be born here but her Socialist underpinnings have more of a Home in Socialist countries, not in the USA.
 
Old 07-14-2019, 04:21 PM
 
45,769 posts, read 18,127,357 times
Reputation: 19134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ates/23769320/

This infuriates me as a Native New Yorker; born and raised in the "foreign country" of MANHATTAN, Donald. Want me to give you driving, or subway directions ,from your Jamaica Estates, Queens, to Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, and Staten Island, you Stupid Rich Boy from QUEENS? AOC is an American Citizen born in the same CITY YOU were.

You LOST NYC big time, and it has nothing to do illegals in NYC. It is because we know YOU.

Why does AOC think it is about her?


First of all Trump didn't say to deport any congressperson.



Second he didn't say any names in what he did report.
 
Old 07-14-2019, 04:23 PM
 
Location: Suburb of Chicago
21,036 posts, read 10,157,246 times
Reputation: 20383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
How do you propose to deport an American citizen? How do you propose to deport half of American Citizens who did not vote for Trump?
It was a joke.
 
Old 07-14-2019, 04:25 PM
 
Location: NW Nevada
14,294 posts, read 11,691,981 times
Reputation: 13416
The Hell with the Democrats and Republicans. And I'm quite mystified how anyone can defend AOC. She's a serious moonbat wacko. Even Pelosi is distancing herself. That should be telling. Much as I disike the Republicans for a variety of reasons what the Dems are turning into scares the bejesus out of me.
 
Old 07-14-2019, 04:27 PM
 
17,206 posts, read 8,718,659 times
Reputation: 9912
She’s gotta make everything about her.
 
Old 07-14-2019, 04:29 PM
 
26,950 posts, read 17,454,183 times
Reputation: 10635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ates/23769320/

This infuriates me as a Native New Yorker; born and raised in the "foreign country" of MANHATTAN, Donald. Want me to give you driving, or subway directions ,from your Jamaica Estates, Queens, to Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, and Staten Island, you Stupid Rich Boy from QUEENS? AOC is an American Citizen born in the same CITY YOU were.

You LOST NYC big time, and it has nothing to do illegals in NYC. It is because we know YOU.


Every New Yorker looked on in disbelief as the bumpkins voted for a lifelong grifter.
 
Old 07-14-2019, 04:31 PM
 
26,950 posts, read 17,454,183 times
Reputation: 10635
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
AOC may be born here but her Socialist underpinnings have more of a Home in Socialist countries, not in the USA.
And how long have you been living off the grid?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top