U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM

16,987 posts, read 8,633,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So there are no racist people right of center ? Because your entire argument is either that the left is worse(which is a lie) or that because there are fights on the left, i cancels out the right(which is also a lie)
Whats to argue, your deflection? Nah, Iíll stick with op subject. Get your house in order
So sweet watching the purveyors of hate go at eachother.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM

23,303 posts, read 11,544,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Whats to argue, your deflection? Nah, Iíll stick with op subject. Get your house in order
So sweet watching the purveyors of hate go at eachother.
I never said you had to argue, im asking for clarification, you are just unwilling to provide it.

my guess is, with all your flaws, you may genuinely not like the racist in your party and have enough of a conscience to admit they exist and want them gone, but dont want to concede ground to the left.

Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM

16,987 posts, read 8,633,785 times
Quote:
I never said you had to argue, im asking for clarification, you are just unwilling to provide it.

my guess is, with all your flaws, you may genuinely not like the racist in your party and have enough of a conscience to admit they exist and want them gone, but dont want to concede ground to the left.
How long will your rift last? Will aoc and co heel, or will pelosi quit and hand the party over to the rads?

Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM

3,348 posts, read 589,823 times
Quote:
So are you saying we shouldnt combat racism ?
How can we possibly combat racism when everything is now racism? For example, the NBA changing the term 'team owners' to 'team governors' because 'owners' was deemed racist.

It's like being a fish swimming in water and Mr. Fish says he 'wants to combat water.'

Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM

1,130 posts, read 238,240 times
It will be hilarious when they all declare each other racist. It will be a who is the most "woke" contest from there. Grab the popcorn.

Everything is racist = 2019

Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM

10,796 posts, read 4,030,887 times
Especially them.

Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM

533 posts, read 124,256 times
Quote:
Better get your own house in order. Hard left msm is working for dems, but this cant be ignored.
https://news.yahoo.com/increasingly-...212740912.html

An increasingly public, racially-charged rift in the Democratic party is widening after attacks are lobbed between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's camp and the Democratic establishment
It's the progressives vs the democrats.

The Justice Democrats backed a lot of candidates but only a few got elected.
Their goal is to take over the party and replace all the democrats with progressives.
The list is pretty extensive over who they groomed to run and where.
Definitely something to keep your eye on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_Democrats
https://ballotpedia.org/Justice_Democrats

Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM

1,564 posts, read 1,352,373 times
Quote:
So are you saying we shouldnt combat racism ?
Of course we should continue to combat racism. The biggest trouble I see is that we don't really know how to do that, because the goal posts keep moving.

Being treated equal would seem to be the least racist thing a person could do. However, recently I've been hearing more and more from "racially sensitive people", that equality isn't enough....now they keep mentioning "equity". Equality is giving all the same opportunity to do whatever they wish to do....simple enough to understand and a worthy goal to aspire to. Equity means....I want freedom to do what I want to do....AND I want YOUR money!

So if I see a black/brown person, and treat them equal to everyone else, demand of them the same standards of behavior and performance I do of everyone else, am I now racist for NOT treating them equally to everyone else?

It's literally time to throw our hands up in the air. If you meet a black/brown person on the street and just ignore them, you're racist, if you look at them, you're racist....I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, so I just throw my hands up in the air and go about my business and let the chips fall where they may. Which is of course undoubtedly…...you guess it it, probably racist.

Pardon those of us who consider ourselves good people, or at least we try to be to all, if we just give up since no matter what we do these days....we're accused of being racist. That term is thrown around so much, it's become meaningless to me. The word has lost it's power due to overuse in every single situation and not just ones where true racism has existed. Keep crying wolf....and eventually people just tune you out.

Last edited by jasper1372; Yesterday at 07:39 PM..

Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM

19,098 posts, read 12,221,591 times
Quote:
Better get your own house in order. Hard left msm is working for dems, but this cant be ignored.
https://news.yahoo.com/increasingly-...212740912.html

An increasingly public, racially-charged rift in the Democratic party is widening after attacks are lobbed between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's camp and the Democratic establishment
It's great, isn't it? Dems have raised some mean dogs and they are turning on their masters now. This is why Pit Bulls are illegal in some states.

AOC and Omar are the best thing to happen to the republican party. The dems, with their claims of an "open tent", can't risk being called "racist" (the worst possible thing for a dem) and corral these nuts.

Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM

533 posts, read 124,256 times
Racism has jumped the shark. It's now used against anyone who disagrees with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies