U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM
 
16,977 posts, read 8,633,785 times
Reputation: 9761

Advertisements

Better get your own house in order. Hard left msm is working for dems, but this cant be ignored.
https://news.yahoo.com/increasingly-...212740912.html

An increasingly public, racially-charged rift in the Democratic party is widening after attacks are lobbed between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's camp and the Democratic establishment
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 04:42 PM
 
10,800 posts, read 4,027,906 times
Reputation: 5233
Racism is the central pillar of the Democrat party's political values. Nothing is more important to them.

If anyone can identify anything else that the Democrat left puts a higher value on than racism, please do tell us what you think that is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:44 PM
 
13,591 posts, read 7,424,969 times
Reputation: 12501
Who couldn’t see this coming? Reps should just stand back and let them devour each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM
 
Location: Pine Grove,AL
23,303 posts, read 11,541,269 times
Reputation: 4315
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Better get your own house in order. Hard left msm is working for dems, but this cant be ignored.
https://news.yahoo.com/increasingly-...212740912.html

An increasingly public, racially-charged rift in the Democratic party is widening after attacks are lobbed between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's camp and the Democratic establishment
1. Your post is the equivalent of the racist neighbor telling the multiracial family to not worry about him, because he once heard the white step son say he doesnt like rap music, LOL, its not the same.

2. You could have actually taken this opportunity to call out AOC for race baiting(which would have been a truthful statement), but instead you took the opportunity to call Democrats the "real racist" and showed that this is why we can never have honest conversations about race in America.

To wrap this up. Nancy Pelsoi has never once come after any of these freshmen women of color; Lucy McBath( black),Jahana Hayes(black),Debbie Mucarsel-Powell(hispanic), Donna Shalala(Lebanese), Lauren Underwood(black), Sharice Davids(black/native american), Deb Haaland(native) Xochitl Torres Small(Native), and Veronica Escobar (hispanic).

AOC trying to call people racist is just a lie. Its her stupid comments that get her called out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM
 
Location: Pine Grove,AL
23,303 posts, read 11,541,269 times
Reputation: 4315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Racism is the central pillar of the Democrat party's political values. Nothing is more important to them.

If anyone can identify anything else that the Democrat left puts a higher value on than racism, please do tell us what you think that is.
So are you saying we shouldnt combat racism ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM
 
10,800 posts, read 4,027,906 times
Reputation: 5233
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So are you saying we shouldnt combat racism ?
Physician, heal thyself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM
 
16,977 posts, read 8,633,785 times
Reputation: 9761
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
1. Your post is the equivalent of the racist neighbor telling the multiracial family to not worry about him, because he once heard the white step son say he doesnt like rap music, LOL, its not the same.

2. You could have actually taken this opportunity to call out AOC for race baiting(which would have been a truthful statement), but instead you took the opportunity to call Democrats the "real racist" and showed that this is why we can never have honest conversations about race in America.

To wrap this up. Nancy Pelsoi has never once come after any of these freshmen women of color; Lucy McBath( black),Jahana Hayes(black),Debbie Mucarsel-Powell(hispanic), Donna Shalala(Lebanese), Lauren Underwood(black), Sharice Davids(black/native american), Deb Haaland(native) Xochitl Torres Small(Native), and Veronica Escobar (hispanic).

AOC trying to call people racist is just a lie. Its her stupid comments that get her called out.
No. Its like the quiet peaceful neighbor that has been putting up with loud mouths, cars coming and going all night and garbage, is enjoying watching them eat eachother. Get your own house in order, maybe we’ll talk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM
 
Location: Pine Grove,AL
23,303 posts, read 11,541,269 times
Reputation: 4315
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
No. Its like the quiet peaceful neighbor that has been putting up with loud mouths, cars coming and going all night and garbage, is enjoying watching them eat eachother. Get your own house in order, maybe we’ll talk
So there are no racist people right of center ? Because your entire argument is either that the left is worse(which is a lie) or that because there are fights on the left, i cancels out the right(which is also a lie)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM
 
10,800 posts, read 4,027,906 times
Reputation: 5233
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
So there are no racist people right of center ? Because your entire argument is either that the left is worse(which is a lie) or that because there are fights on the left, i cancels out the right(which is also a lie)
The lie is that people on the right are more racist than people on the left.

That is in fact a great example of "The big lie".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM
 
Location: Pine Grove,AL
23,303 posts, read 11,541,269 times
Reputation: 4315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The lie is that people on the right are more racist than people on the left.

That is in fact a great example of "The big lie".
Lay out your argument then.

I have no problem admitting I have met leftist racist, but the right wing ones are more numerous and far worse in actions.

Do you feel differently or are you more of a philosophical "Democratic plantation" type ????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top