U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2019, 03:08 PM

34,763 posts, read 29,592,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Yep, I agree. There is no question that Graham is a closet gay, he has been outed before. When I see him up there, trying to defend an indefensible Trump, it makes me want to gag. I think Trump has some video or other evidence of Graham doing something wrong, and that is why he has done a 180 and now thinks Trump is Mr. Wonderful.
I'm guessing a rent boy scandal or similar.

Washington is full of sex scandals, so it wouldn't be a stretch.

Old 07-15-2019, 03:10 PM

8,000 posts, read 3,262,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Exactly! He is racist. Don't know who you're talking about with the leftists buffoons going back to their craphole countries though. None of the leftists I'm aware are from anywhere but the U.S. Now, I do tend to agree that America can be considered a crap hole country in some respects especially since the election of its crap hole leader.
Do you promise to leave when President Trump is reelected? Or are you just blowing smoke out your ....

Old 07-15-2019, 03:12 PM

444 posts, read 249,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Are you really planning to pretend you have no clue to whom he was referring? LOL.
She's been gaslighted by a master gaslighter.

Old 07-15-2019, 03:18 PM

17,859 posts, read 20,050,894 times
I agree with Trump’s comments even though they were a little bit over the top.

The 4 Congress women in question don’t deserve to be representatives in our national government. This is especially true of Omar. Who in the world thinks that any of them stand for American values?

The Democrat support of illegal immigrants in the United States is incomprehensible and anti-American.

Old 07-15-2019, 03:21 PM

39,579 posts, read 20,832,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
No, the voters chose Clinton by a margin of +2 million. The Electoral College chose Trump.
hmm, I guess Hillary didn't know about the Electoral College. She was rather arrogant to think she had the rust belt states in the bag..

Old 07-15-2019, 03:22 PM

2,894 posts, read 4,590,645 times
Quote:
Trump's an opportunist.

And Graham? He hated Trump and then he SUDDENLY didn't.

That's blackmail.
He may, he may not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Are you trying to tell me that he was referencing white congresswomen? Which ones do you think he was attacking?

"Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)…."

Whom did Trump attack? Who do you think he was referencing if not US citizens that are non-white congresswomen?

The only foreign born congresswomen who are Democrats are:

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) Somalia
Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), India
Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell (D-Fla.), Ecuador
Rep. Stephanie Murphy (D-Fla.), Vietnam
Rep. Norma J. Torres (D-Calif.), Guatemala

Did he mean those non- white women above?
Or did he reference the congresswomen who have recently clashed with the Speaker and did he ignorantly think 3 of these 4 non-white women were born somewhere other than the U.S?

Rep Ocasio-Cortez, (D -NY) born in NY
Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) born in Detroit
Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) born in Cincinnati
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) as noted above was born in Somalia

Well, we are quite accustomed to Donald Trump's tweets on these kinds of things as they are often somewhat carefully crafted — enough to give some plausible deniability to his followers and apologists. It’s pretty clear to everyone else, though, whom this attack was directed, but even if it were the other list he cannot escape no matter what the apologists try to spin. They are non-white U.S citizens and his remarks were xenophobic and racist and meant to cause division and hate and fear.
Everyone outside of TrumpWorld world are tired of Donald's worn out birtherism tactics. Period!
haha!! You're cute. My statement is exactly what it is. Once again, hatred is so strong that you are also trying to twist stuff.
He never said a specific race. He said congresswomen. Kept it very general until his press conference today. I know that 1 of the 4 was born outside of the US.

I read everything...both sides, then go from there.
Once again...you never showed me in that collection of 3 tweets where he went full on racist.

Quote:
Since 3 out of 4 of the people he was telling to go back to their country were BORN IN THE USA?

Yes... he did.
haha...No he didn't. If he thinks something is a sh!thole, he would say it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanIAmVA View Post
She's been gaslighted by a master gaslighter.
See, thats the beautiful thing. I'm not. The media is the master of gaslighters. It really is amazing when you don't listen to the media, listen to things in their entirety on your own. Views change.

Old 07-15-2019, 03:26 PM

1,728 posts, read 407,566 times
Omar meltdown live on Fox, holy crap!

10,403 posts, read 2,577,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Yes. Just not recently. Because he and the rest of the GOP are cowards and must bow to Trump.
Exactly.

They have no spines. Truth is expendable with that bunch, it is insulting to even contemplate. They should apologize to us all for being who they are: two-faced liars abusing the public trust.

Trump is no better. He knows, for instance, that global warming is a serious threat. He took that position publicly before he was president. He changed his position because the Republicans (generally under the influence of the Koch brothers) have pushed the party minions away from environmental concerns and towards disaster, and Trump wanted to gain that support. Secretly he knows he has taken a false position, and he knows he is leading this nation on a wayward dangerous path, but he does it anyway ... just like Graham and McConnell and all those other spineless and deceitful mud worms.

They have each received their thirty pieces of silver ...

Beware of the handshake
That hides the snake
I'm telling you beware
Beware of the pat on the back
It just might hold you back

Smiling faces ...

12,977 posts, read 3,569,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Interesting take. I've been saying this election is his and his alones election to lose. While I don't think what he said was racist, it was some seriously stupid ****. I can't stand those four Congresswomen, but trying to stir **** up, or arguing with them will only bring one down to their level.
Senator Graham understands the concept of trying to avoid what is known as ‘punching down’ when you’re the President.

Trump either doesn’t understand this, or he just doesn’t care about avoiding it.

Old 07-15-2019, 03:28 PM

16,210 posts, read 9,074,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
he didn't tell them to do anything. he asked why they didn't they go back to their country, and then return and explain how they worked their magic.

how is that racist?
They are in their country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or