U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2019, 11:00 AM

6,524 posts, read 3,674,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
And misogyny. He's is terrified of strong women. His cowardly actions never cease to amaze.
You’ll get over it, and be mad at him for something else within 48 hours. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Old 07-15-2019, 11:01 AM

1,459 posts, read 590,182 times
If you're telling someone who is not white to "go back to where they came from", EVEN IF THEY WERE BORN IN THE US, you are a racist. End of discussion.

Old 07-15-2019, 11:02 AM

36,771 posts, read 10,991,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post

Actually....he doesn't.

Since you clearly don't remember the 2016 campaign, you might want to do some research. Until then, allow me:

That's old news, and something LG said in 2015. Since then, he's repudiated that, stating that he's never heard anything from Trump which would indicate that he's a racist.

IOW, Lindsay Graham has admitted that he lied in the midst of a campaign.

Next.

Old 07-15-2019, 11:11 AM

2,667 posts, read 717,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Twitter is racist leftist cowards
Isn't Twitter where Donald Trump conducts the business of the United States?

In any event, at least Twitter followers have more courage than the GOP leaders.

Folks it is clear what Donald Trump said yesterday and why he said it. Thanks to those who are speaking out against this un-American, divisive, xenophobic and racist president.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I did not speak out;
As I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I did not speak out;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
As I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
As I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out... Pastor Martin Niemöller

Last edited by corpgypsy; 07-15-2019 at 11:29 AM..

Old 07-15-2019, 11:13 AM

30,893 posts, read 17,099,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Twitter is racist leftist cowards
Trump sure does like Twitter.

Old 07-15-2019, 11:22 AM

7,368 posts, read 2,670,300 times
Quote:
People are calling him out for the misogynistic racist he is.
Every day for the last 4 years almost...yep. Doing it today is no different, nor is it damaging to the man.
Quote:
And will continue to do so.
And it will continue to do him no real damage, since the canard itself is so worn from overuse. You called him a misogynistic racist yesterday, you did it again today, and you'll do it tomorrow. Everyone got your point a long, long, long, insufferably long time ago.

Agree or disagree with you, we all know where you stand on this particular point, each and every day. In a formal debate, you would lose points by using the exact same argument repeated ad nauseum, and in this war within the court of opinion, you've used this particular weapon for all it is worth, which allows Trump almost carte blanche to do as he will, free from reprisal.

His trolling is wildly effective, and your "rebuttal" to me makes that perfectly clear. You are feeding the troll, which is Internet rookie mistake numero uno. You aren't te only one, and you certainly aren't feeding him as much as the actual media, especially the pearl clutching Never Trumpers on the GOP side of the ledger like the folks at Natonal Review et al. But you are feeding the troll nonetheless.

Watch how this week plays out....you'll see. Trump is the embodiment of what would happen if /b/ on 4Chan got elected President.

Old 07-15-2019, 11:23 AM

2,387 posts, read 517,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Did senator Lindsay Graham say that?
Yes. During the campaign.That's why it's Ripleys that he's constantly on his knees pleasing 45 since the election.

6,141 posts, read 1,585,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I don't see how race has anything to do with what Trump wrote?

The women that he is referring to are making a huge stink in DC. They are being highly critical of him and critical of America as a whole. Trump does have a point when it comes to Omar, she was born in Somalia but the others were born in America.

I do think that it is wrong for Omar to pound away at America and cast it as some miserable, racist crime ridden horrible place while half the people in her homeland are struggling to live to see tomorrow. If given a chance a majority of her "people" would jump at a chance to come to live in America despite how bad she sees it as being.

I think it was dumb for Trump to open this can of worms but he can't help himself especially when he is being attacked and America is slandered in such a way.

The overall view of America in the eyes of the Dems is pretty dismal and that is sad.
One just need to watch the video of Omar talking about Al Quaeda. Her views are very clear on it.

16,187 posts, read 9,054,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Yes, he can.

Some people might argue otherwise............but he is an adult, and he can help himself.

Old 07-15-2019, 11:24 AM

10,287 posts, read 3,076,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
You’ll get over it, and be mad at him for something else within 48 hours. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
Nah, I won't get over it. I'll keep harping as will millions of others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or