U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 02:59 PM
Status: "Anyone but Trump in 2020" (set 13 days ago)
 
9,458 posts, read 17,470,181 times
Reputation: 10455

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Snopes' Liberal Agenda - Not the Ultimate Source of Truth
There were three references there. But who needs references when you've got un-sourced propaganda and fake news on your side.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 03:10 PM
 
51,974 posts, read 41,815,822 times
Reputation: 32421
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Now I know the right wingers have gone loony on this forum when YOU and I are agreeing on things now...
I disagree with the far left and right quite often, I just happen to have the forums worst posters on ignore so if you don't see me rebutting them it's because it's a waste of time and I don't see their posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:19 PM
 
32,500 posts, read 16,638,621 times
Reputation: 17475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
The left calls Trump a "racist" for no reason. He is because they say so.
Shall we recap what Lindsay Graham had to say on Trump?

Quote:
He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represents the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:20 PM
 
32,500 posts, read 16,638,621 times
Reputation: 17475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Snopes' Liberal Agenda - Not the Ultimate Source of Truth
You got taken by a fabricated quote, it has happened to better men than you. Man up and admit, you'll be surprised at how good it feels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:28 PM
 
762 posts, read 484,438 times
Reputation: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I disagree with the far left and right quite often, I just happen to have the forums worst posters on ignore so if you don't see me rebutting them it's because it's a waste of time and I don't see their posts.
I need to do this...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:31 PM
 
4,518 posts, read 842,165 times
Reputation: 1864
Looks like the Republican Party of Un American Activities are all pedophile protectors. ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:49 PM
 
13,591 posts, read 7,424,969 times
Reputation: 12504
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Looks like the Republican Party of Un American Activities are all pedophile protectors. ...
Well done, comrade.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:57 PM
 
Location: Planet Telex
4,662 posts, read 2,294,777 times
Reputation: 4386
Criticizing the government of Israel's looting of American taxpayers for decades doesn't make one "anti-Semitic."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 04:17 PM
 
7,158 posts, read 5,424,944 times
Reputation: 5349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Shall we recap what Lindsay Graham had to say on Trump?
Thank you. The radical right has no leg to stand on when it comes to Lindsey Graham. He has lost his spine completely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 05:52 PM
 
18,889 posts, read 7,350,115 times
Reputation: 8073
More anti-Semitism in her party than at any time after her party's POTUS turned the St. Louis away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top