U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 02:59 PM

9,458 posts, read 17,470,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Snopes' Liberal Agenda - Not the Ultimate Source of Truth
There were three references there. But who needs references when you've got un-sourced propaganda and fake news on your side.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 03:10 PM

51,974 posts, read 41,815,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Now I know the right wingers have gone loony on this forum when YOU and I are agreeing on things now...
I disagree with the far left and right quite often, I just happen to have the forums worst posters on ignore so if you don't see me rebutting them it's because it's a waste of time and I don't see their posts.

Old Today, 03:19 PM

32,500 posts, read 16,638,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
The left calls Trump a "racist" for no reason. He is because they say so.
Shall we recap what Lindsay Graham had to say on Trump?

Quote:
He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represents the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year.

Old Today, 03:20 PM

32,500 posts, read 16,638,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
Snopes' Liberal Agenda - Not the Ultimate Source of Truth
You got taken by a fabricated quote, it has happened to better men than you. Man up and admit, you'll be surprised at how good it feels.

Old Today, 03:28 PM

762 posts, read 484,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I disagree with the far left and right quite often, I just happen to have the forums worst posters on ignore so if you don't see me rebutting them it's because it's a waste of time and I don't see their posts.
I need to do this...

Old Today, 03:31 PM

4,518 posts, read 842,165 times
Looks like the Republican Party of Un American Activities are all pedophile protectors. ...

Old Today, 03:49 PM

13,591 posts, read 7,424,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Looks like the Republican Party of Un American Activities are all pedophile protectors. ...
Well done, comrade.

Old Today, 03:57 PM

4,662 posts, read 2,294,777 times
Criticizing the government of Israel's looting of American taxpayers for decades doesn't make one "anti-Semitic."

Old Today, 04:17 PM

7,158 posts, read 5,424,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Shall we recap what Lindsay Graham had to say on Trump?
Thank you. The radical right has no leg to stand on when it comes to Lindsey Graham. He has lost his spine completely.

Old Today, 05:52 PM

18,889 posts, read 7,350,115 times
More anti-Semitism in her party than at any time after her party's POTUS turned the St. Louis away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or