U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM

20,809 posts, read 10,079,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCrest182 View Post
I saw a video about a woman who entered a grocery store in Portland, where she saw a rug on a wall that looked like a confederate flag. She immediately started complaining/yelling at the workers there about it, and all of a sudden customers and workers started fighting back and calling her out. She eventually left the store in tears.

More things like that need to happen when snowflakes think they run the show, and bully people because they get triggered.

EDIT: here's the link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X1xOKMKX80
If that doesn't illustrate how mentally off these people are, I don't know what does.

And she had the nerve to lie about him approaching her when he was just standing there, as well as saying they had attacked her. 'They were animals.' Sniffle, sniffle....

And then there's the language she's using in front of her kids. Mother of the year.

I can't say it enough. They're nuts!!

Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM

26,866 posts, read 19,103,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
UPDATE:

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...understanding/

Everything is racist, everyone's motives are nefarious, and there should always be public shaming and flogging because of it.
thanks for the update. yeah, they want this guy's life ruined and a bucket of 'hurt-feels' money to boot.

Quote:
Activists and community leaders want a public apology, the customer’s name released and a thorough investigation as they prayed for justice outside of the store on Thursday.
praying for justice?

why would this poor ******* bother coming forward if he did this for nefarious reasons?

in this case there was no crime and there are no victims.

Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM

19,214 posts, read 12,250,410 times
Quote:
I saw a video about a woman who entered a grocery store in Portland, where she saw a rug on a wall that looked like a confederate flag. She immediately started complaining/yelling at the workers there about it, and all of a sudden customers and workers started fighting back and calling her out. She eventually left the store in tears.

More things like that need to happen when snowflakes think they run the show, and bully people because they get triggered.

What an ugly, evil bi*ch. She went into the store specifically to cause trouble by being "offended" and then goes out crying when they put her in her place. Why are all these "offended" liberal women so damn ugly?

Did you like how she worked from "offended" to being a "victim" in about 30 seconds? She go the two big snowflake goals in one event.

What the hell is wrong with these idiots?

I don't even like the confederate flag, but may start flying one, as the assault on this by the liberals is becoming absurd.

When did people find it so necessary and their right to insert their views into everyone else's business? Libs are bullies and fascists, who want to dictate how everyone else lives and just can't leave it alone.

Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
thanks for the update. yeah, they want this guy's life ruined and a bucket of 'hurt-feels' money to boot.

praying for justice?

why would this poor ******* bother coming forward if he did this for nefarious reasons?

in this case there was no crime and there are no victims.
Yeah, but they're hoping for a cash grab anyway.

The thing they don't get is that hiring managers do online searches to see what they can find on potential candidates applying for jobs. Most companies won't hire people like this. They're a huge liability. So good luck finding employment after this kind of unnecessary drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
What an ugly, evil bi*ch. She went into the store specifically to cause trouble by being "offended" and then goes out crying when they put her in her place. Why are all these "offended" liberal women so damn ugly?

Did you like how she worked from "offended" to being a "victim" in about 30 seconds? She go the two big snowflake goals in one event.

What the hell is wrong with these idiots?

I don't even like the confederate flag, but may start flying one, as the assault on this by the liberals is becoming absurd.

When did people find it so necessary and their right to insert their views into everyone else's business? Libs are bullies and fascists, who want to dictate how everyone else lives and just can't leave it alone.
Many SJW's are former hippies. They don't dye their hair or wear makeup, don't dress to impress, and look a lot older than they are. I think being miserable human beings must accelerate the aging process.

Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM

17,923 posts, read 8,921,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
This is what k-12 and college are producing.

This is the future as more and more get "educated".
Yes, and the MEDIA is all to happy to promote them. This "noose story" is local to me and is featured on EVERY local network news channel in the area. They try to give these people credibility, and it works. Now people have to worry about what knots they tie in a hardware store because some HARPY might pretend to be offended, and call the Cops.

Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM

33,372 posts, read 20,146,331 times
Quote:
If that doesn't illustrate how mentally off these people are, I don't know what does.

And she had the nerve to lie about him approaching her when he was just standing there, as well as saying they had attacked her. 'They were animals.' Sniffle, sniffle....

And then there's the language she's using in front of her kids. Mother of the year.

I can't say it enough. They're nuts!!
Yep, I agree with you.

She wasn't that bad at the very beginning of the video. I mean she was offended by the confederate flag and she had to voice her opinion. So I can understand it. It is not like the store employee was pleasant. They both could have handled the situation a little better. lol

Towards the end, she acted like an out of control drama queen who needed her meds. All the crying is not necessary. The employee was far away, not like he was threatening her or her kids. I have actually been followed by two men at one time, they chased after me on freeway. I managed to get rid of them because my car was faster. lol (entirely different situation) It looks like she was the one who didn't want to leave. lol

I will never cry like that, but then again, I don't like to make a scene in public. I see no point of it. She could have posted a review on yelp! She could boycott the store; she could trash the store on facebook. Do what she has to do. Standing there and cry is just over the top and is annoying!

Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Yep, I agree with you.

She wasn't that bad at the very beginning of the video. I mean she was offended by the confederate flag and she had to voice her opinion. So I can understand it. It is not like the store employee was pleasant. They both could have handled the situation a little better. lol

Towards the end, she acted like an out of control drama queen who needed her meds. All the crying is not necessary. The employee was far away, not like he was threatening her or her kids. I have actually been followed by two men at one time, they chased after me on freeway. I managed to get rid of them because my car was faster. lol (entirely different situation) It looks like she was the one who didn't want to leave. lol

I will never cry like that, but then again, I don't like to make a scene in public. I see no point of it. She could have posted a review on yelp! She could boycott the store; she could trash the store on facebook. Do what she has to do. Standing there and cry is just over the top and is annoying!
I'm with you, Lily. She could have done any number of things but resorted to theatrics once she had an audience. Not too obvious...lol.

By the time she got home the story probably changed to two men who followed her out to her car and blocked it so she couldn't even put her children in their car seats.

Given how unstable she appears to be, it's too bad she's got kids.

Old Yesterday, 03:59 PM

629 posts, read 209,963 times
They planted the rope there themselves. Bet on it.

Just a money grab from professional victims.

Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM

4,670 posts, read 1,229,430 times
Quote:
UPDATE:

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...understanding/

Everything is racist, everyone's motives are nefarious, and there should always be public shaming and flogging because of it.
Boycott the store please. The employees don't want your kind of jackassery in there anyway. The customer needs to be known. PLease.

Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM

4,670 posts, read 1,229,430 times
Quote:

This woman is a liar and a freak.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or