U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM

26,851 posts, read 19,103,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
NVPlumber should have been there to tell them that was a wild west hanging knot not a slave hanging knot
im sure that would have had a calming effect.

Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM

5,883 posts, read 5,737,843 times
It was probably the way the rope was tied loosely on the thing. They made it into what they perceived it into.

Old Today, 12:08 AM

10,386 posts, read 9,397,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Good Lord..these 2 need to stay away from ropes and any places that have ropes.
First world problems in the US...everything is seen through the eyes of implied racism.
Ropes need to be banned!!!

Old Today, 12:29 AM

30,707 posts, read 33,507,042 times
Did they put the "noose" there? Nobody is this thin skinned, it's an act for attention and possibly money.

Old Today, 12:48 AM

8,551 posts, read 8,889,059 times
People are insane. Liberals have this new feigned fake morality since they lost their real morals and they want to police everyone! Screw them....

**Surely Home Depot has video?

Old Today, 05:35 AM

12,246 posts, read 9,910,942 times
I am sitting here at my comfy desk reading this

"My Ancestors Were Lynched And Hung"

We are seeing a big increase in hate crimes, street harassment and the like. I wonder what it is like to walk around knowing that here are people out there who hate you just for what you look like. History tells us that some people have no qualms about killing completely innocent people for their skin color. I mean, you've read the histories, right? I am thinking back to all those times that my people were lynched. And I am coming back completely blank. But I can imagine if I were black thinking, hot damn are we going back to that time? What was the noose there FOR? Animals and sailors my ass. You put a noose on a dog, and people will report you. (And rightly so.) It could have been some stupid prank. But it could have been something else.

Oh poor little snowflakes. Not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or