Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 03:34 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Antifa member tried to bomb a Ice Facility Antifa is a hardcore right winger that is why most news orgs are not covering it. Trump and Hannity hate for people of color might have caused this attempt.
Most absurd post 2019? Definitely in the running
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2019, 03:37 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Antifa member tried to bomb a Ice Facility Antifa is a hardcore right winger that is why most news orgs are not covering it. Trump and Hannity hate for people of color might have caused this attempt.
Don’t try to post. Just feel better ok?

Old 07-16-2019, 03:48 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Why did the MSM hardly notice this terrorist fire bombing?
https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...edia-coverage/

Social media giants are allowing these groups to fester. Are they not promoting violence and hate?

False accusation...it was in the Washington Post. It was on NPR. It was in the NYT. It was on my local news.The AP covered it. It was given air time, as well, on several outlets, that I am aware: ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC...Probably more.

It happened July 14th. Perhaps you don't get your news from credible news organizations and sites, and that is why you missed the reporting of this incident?

Last edited by corpgypsy; 07-16-2019 at 03:57 PM..

Old 07-16-2019, 03:57 PM

7,540 posts, read 11,573,598 times
Quote:
Most absurd post 2019? Definitely in the running
Just like Trump and Hannity spewing the same BS over and over did not cause this

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-those-n923851

http://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/sus...-live-updates/

Last edited by DJboutit; 07-16-2019 at 04:10 PM..

Old 07-16-2019, 03:57 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post

False accusation...it was in the Washington Post. It was on NPR. It was in the NYT. It was on my local news.The AP covered it. It was given air time as well on several outlets, that I am aware: ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC...Probably more.

It happened July 14th. Perhaps you don't get your news from credible news organizations and sites and that is why you missed the reporting of this incident?
you could at least TRY to actually read the article.

Quote:
This hardly registered in the national media. Granted, all the major outlets ran news stories — but there was no outcry of protest, no concern over political violence directed at government officials.

It is very easy to imagine how a similar attack, with political loyalties reversed, would have been reported. In fact, you don’t have to imagine it: Look to last year’s Cesar Sayoc “pipe bomb spree,” which became a referendum on whether President Trump’s “violent rhetoric” somehow encouraged violence of this kind. Conservatives warned then, and should say again now, that tying lone attacks by obvious lunatics to some kind of aura cast by controversial politicians is a toxic kind of discourse which needlessly and dangerously escalates the moral stakes of political disagreement.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Why did the MSM hardly notice this terrorist fire bombing

This is a false implication...it was in the Washington Post. It was on NPR. It was in the NYT. It was on my local news.The AP covered it. It was given air time as well on several outlets, that I am aware. Probably more.

It happened July 14th. Perhaps you don't get your news from credible news organizations and sites and that is why you missed the reporting of this incident?
Barely a blip. Nothing more. I dont think I need to explain further. You know exactly why.

Old 07-16-2019, 03:59 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
wow. seek help.

Old 07-16-2019, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Just like Trump Hannity spewing the same BS over and over did not cause this
So you agree AOC rhetoric caused this?

Old 07-16-2019, 04:09 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
you could at least TRY to actually read the article.
Oh I did, thanks. My guess: whoever you are accusing of perpetrating whatever conspiracy....they are probably trying to spare those involved from the genuine conspiracy folks. You know it is so unkind and inhumane to unleash ugliness and innuendo onto the victims of any type of terror incident, even if they were not harmed. No one enjoys being called a crisis actor.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 07-16-2019 at 04:20 PM..

Old 07-16-2019, 04:11 PM

7,540 posts, read 11,573,598 times
Quote:
So you agree AOC rhetoric caused this?
I never said that stop spinning what is not even remotely there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies