U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-16-2019, 09:34 AM
 
17,084 posts, read 8,670,212 times
Reputation: 9824

Advertisements

Why did the MSM hardly notice this terrorist fire bombing?
https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...edia-coverage/

Social media giants are allowing these groups to fester. Are they not promoting violence and hate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-16-2019, 11:15 AM
 
1,856 posts, read 1,104,431 times
Reputation: 1560
...we are currently in, 'The First Circle'...Alexandre Solzhenitsyn...this sh1t's all happened before, plain as day...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 12:15 PM
 
17,084 posts, read 8,670,212 times
Reputation: 9824
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...we are currently in, 'The First Circle'...Alexandre Solzhenitsyn...this sh1t's all happened before, plain as day...
Interesting book. I swore wes in gomorrah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 12:18 PM
 
26,899 posts, read 19,121,173 times
Reputation: 14370
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Why did the MSM hardly notice this terrorist fire bombing?
https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...edia-coverage/

Social media giants are allowing these groups to fester. Are they not promoting violence and hate?
not just social media groups. cnn promotes and protects them. joe biden praises them.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/55677809-post42.html

Quote:
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-ice-glorified
The heavily promoted CNN show featured Bell explaining the “Redneck Revolt,” which he identified as gun-toting liberals who defend the Second Amendment and seek to battle the “alt-right” and neo-Nazis.

Bell called them “good guys,” going to a gun range with members and even questioning why “more white people” don’t share their viewpoints.

One of the men featured on the CNN special appears to be Van Spronsen -- who was armed with a rifle and incendiary devices when he launched his assault on the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma around 4 a.m. Saturday, according to the Tacoma Police Department.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 12:55 PM
 
17,084 posts, read 8,670,212 times
Reputation: 9824
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
not just social media groups. cnn promotes and protects them. joe biden praises them.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/55677809-post42.html
When do the hearings begin to put these terrorists in their place? Pubs need to do something
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 01:01 PM
 
26,899 posts, read 19,121,173 times
Reputation: 14370
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
When do the hearings begin to put these terrorists in their place? Pubs need to do something
i agree. ted cruz is the only one who's shown any interest at all, and this was for the Portland case, not the more recent one you're referencing where the whackjob got shot while trying to use incendiaries on concrete buildings..

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...ive-journalist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 01:18 PM
 
17,084 posts, read 8,670,212 times
Reputation: 9824
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i agree. ted cruz is the only one who's shown any interest at all, and this was for the Portland case, not the more recent one you're referencing where the whackjob got shot while trying to use incendiaries on concrete buildings..

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...ive-journalist
Good on Ted. Im gonna call mine and waste a dime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 02:42 PM
 
26,899 posts, read 19,121,173 times
Reputation: 14370
the news blackout continues. why isn't CNN, wapo, or msdnc running this?

CBP Chief Said Democratic Rhetoric Fueled Attempted Terrorist Attack On ICE Facility
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 03:27 PM
 
17,084 posts, read 8,670,212 times
Reputation: 9824
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
the news blackout continues. why isn't CNN, wapo, or msdnc running this?

CBP Chief Said Democratic Rhetoric Fueled Attempted Terrorist Attack On ICE Facility
I just said the same thing in another thread. Thanks for link. Im gonna borrow it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 03:33 PM
 
6,586 posts, read 9,501,826 times
Reputation: 3161
Antifa member tried to bomb a Ice Facility Antifa is a hardcore right winger that is why most news orgs are not covering it. Trump and Hannity hate for people of color might have caused this attempt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top