U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 07:43 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
12,550 posts, read 4,245,118 times
Reputation: 9871

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Vince Foster committed suicide. Sadly. And the persistent conspiracists who say he was murdered are torturing his family. And the people alleging that Seth Rich gave info to Wikipedia are torturing Rich's family. It's very sick and twisted.
What about all of the other people who were Clinton associates? Do you really believe everything you are told? Maybe Foster did commit suicide. But when you see a list a mile long of dead people and a Clinton connection -- it should make a thinking person step back, analyze the information, and think, well maybe there's something going on here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 07:46 AM
 
79,377 posts, read 33,670,997 times
Reputation: 15878
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I actually embrace common sense and logic. Qualities that seem to lacking in many people who dislike the Clintons.
The forensic evidence is the very definition of common sense and logic. Excuses by those who got caught cheating are not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM
 
40,158 posts, read 24,381,957 times
Reputation: 12644
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
What about all of the other people who were Clinton associates? Do you really believe everything you are told? Maybe Foster did commit suicide. But when you see a list a mile long of dead people and a Clinton connection -- it should make a thinking person step back, analyze the information, and think, well maybe there's something going on here.
Hyperbole doesn't serve your argument. I have associated with hundreds of people who have died. The Clintons began building a vast network of associates over fifty years ago, because that is what is required in politics. That vast network of Clinton connections means that naturally a number have died. The fact that there is zero evidence that the Clintons were involved in ANY of the deaths should make a thinking person step back, analyze the information, and think, wow, the Clintons sure know a lot of people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:10 AM
 
40,158 posts, read 24,381,957 times
Reputation: 12644
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The forensic evidence is the very definition of common sense and logic. Excuses by those who got caught cheating are not.
Forensic evidence....

An anonymous source saying that he was told by someone who was told by someone else that another party was told by Julian Assange anything is not forensic evidence. It's hearsay of hearsay of hearsay. In other words, it is bull...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM
 
23,198 posts, read 12,327,301 times
Reputation: 7345
Well there you have it -- everything is right there for Barr -- any day now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:17 AM
 
79,377 posts, read 33,670,997 times
Reputation: 15878
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Forensic evidence....

An anonymous source saying that he was told by someone who was told by someone else that another party was told by Julian Assange anything is not forensic evidence. It's hearsay of hearsay of hearsay. In other words, it is bull...
Nope. Not speaking about what was presented here.

You know what I am speaking about. Was it Rich? I have no idea. Was it someone that simply copied it off his computer? Maybe so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM
 
40,158 posts, read 24,381,957 times
Reputation: 12644
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Nope. Not speaking about what was presented here.

You know what I am speaking about. Was it Rich? I have no idea. Was it someone that simply copied it off his computer? Maybe so.
Actually, you are simply repeating misinformation.

There's no forensic evidence that Seth's computer was the source of the Wikileaks information.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:19 AM
 
79,377 posts, read 33,670,997 times
Reputation: 15878
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Actually, you are simply repeating misinformation.

There's no forensic evidence that Seth's computer was the source of the Wikileaks information.
I didn't see you mention what you thought about the cheating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:35 AM
 
Location: Chicago area
14,419 posts, read 7,937,494 times
Reputation: 53551
More fake news. Keep cranking it out comrade. I guarantee there will be gullible people that will lap it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM
 
40,158 posts, read 24,381,957 times
Reputation: 12644
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I didn't see you mention what you thought about the cheating.
Cheating?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top