U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-18-2019, 05:10 AM
 
37,034 posts, read 16,141,015 times
Reputation: 8423

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Simple common sense and logic. Qualities that are not present in these stupid conspiracy theories or in the people who promulgate them.
Looks to me you are very ignorant of the people who have died that were connected to the clinton's .

As they say, "Ignorance is bliss!"

"Simple common sense and logic", use some of that and look at the clinton's WITHOUT the partisan blinders.

Have YOU PERSONALLY investigated all 91 of them in order to rule out what the media told you or do you believe immediately what a very biased media tells you?

Remember it was the SAME media that COVERED UP ALL of bills sex exploits. The same media who could NOT find, you have to look FIRST, the "blue dress".

Example, name 1 governor. mayor, etc., in our entire history that has had EVERY SINGLE member of their security detail die NOT OF NATURAL CAUSES, within a short time after they have left office.

89 body count while bill was president.

Name 1 other politician with anything close to this number.

Last edited by Quick Enough; 07-18-2019 at 05:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-18-2019, 05:22 AM
 
37,034 posts, read 16,141,015 times
Reputation: 8423
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Vince Foster committed suicide. Sadly. And the persistent conspiracists who say he was murdered are torturing his family. And the people alleging that Seth Rich gave info to Wikipedia are torturing Rich's family. It's very sick and twisted.
"Vince Foster committed suicide"
When a vey close member of a president's admin commits suicide, the FBI is brought immediately to do the investigation.

WHY did the clintons allow the Park Police to do the investigation when in their ENTIRE HISTORY had NEVER done one a SINGLE ONE BEFORE?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 07:44 AM
 
40,170 posts, read 24,392,802 times
Reputation: 12666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Vince Foster committed suicide"
When a vey close member of a president's admin commits suicide, the FBI is brought immediately to do the investigation.

WHY did the clintons allow the Park Police to do the investigation when in their ENTIRE HISTORY had NEVER done one a SINGLE ONE BEFORE?
The Park Police led the investigation. The FBI assisted. And they concluded suicide. Subsequently there were four more investigations. All concluded suicide.

The United States Park Police did the investigation because it fell into their jurisdiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 07:46 AM
 
40,170 posts, read 24,392,802 times
Reputation: 12666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Looks to me you are very ignorant of the people who have died that were connected to the clinton's .

As they say, "Ignorance is bliss!"

"Simple common sense and logic", use some of that and look at the clinton's WITHOUT the partisan blinders.

Have YOU PERSONALLY investigated all 91 of them in order to rule out what the media told you or do you believe immediately what a very biased media tells you?

Remember it was the SAME media that COVERED UP ALL of bills sex exploits. The same media who could NOT find, you have to look FIRST, the "blue dress".

Example, name 1 governor. mayor, etc., in our entire history that has had EVERY SINGLE member of their security detail die NOT OF NATURAL CAUSES, within a short time after they have left office.

89 body count while bill was president.

Name 1 other politician with anything close to this number.
Simple common sense and logic. Period.

You are the one who is overwhelmingly biased in your perspective. Your hatred colors your opinions to an incredible degree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 07:58 AM
 
Location: alexandria, VA
9,563 posts, read 4,365,104 times
Reputation: 5320
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The Park Police led the investigation. The FBI assisted. And they concluded suicide. Subsequently there were four more investigations. All concluded suicide.

The United States Park Police did the investigation because it fell into their jurisdiction.
This is correct. The George Washington Memorial Parkway and adjoining parks (Vince Foster's body was found in Fort Marcy Park just off the parkway) are their turf. So of course they were first on the scene and led the initial investigation. It's weird the way these conspiracy nuts overlook the obvious and proceed immediately to some convoluted cockamamie theory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 08:06 AM
 
30,165 posts, read 47,394,029 times
Reputation: 16116
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Conspiracy crazies or those that are assigned to rile then up are still trying to push the Seth Rich bogus murder story.
Some conspiracies just never die...
And those with dead protagonists that canít answer back are the best...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2019, 08:08 AM
 
19,250 posts, read 12,256,844 times
Reputation: 10566
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Former intelligence agency IT specialists revealed quite a while ago that DNC emails weren't hacked by foreign actors because of the download speeds. Had to be an inside job. We have a thread here somewhere from back then with the interview. The DNC refused to allow FBI to examine their server and hard drives. Why?

Now the sister of Julian Assange's lawyer revealed she interviewed Assange in London. BOMBSHELL!

Although Ms. Rattner appears on Fox News, she is by no means a Republican or a conservative...

According to Ms. Rattner, she made a stop in London during a return flight from Berlin, and she met with Mr. Assange for approximately six hours in the Ecuadorean embassy. Ms. Rattner said Mr. Assange told her that Seth Rich and his brother, Aaron, were responsible for releasing the DNC emails to Wikileaks. Ms. Rattner said Mr. Assange wanted the information relayed to Sethís parents, as it might explain the motive for Sethís murder.

Details were revealed in a lawsuit.

https://thedcpatriot.com/bombshell-l...th-rich-intel/

I guarantee the Media Matters aka Share Blue trolls on this forum and anywhere this info appears will do their best to bury it because it destroys their Russia Russia Russia fairy tale. BOOM!


It's weird how the guy died of natural causes with all those bullets in the back.


It's awful tough being associated with the Clintons. All those people seem to meet more untimely ends than the guys Forrest Gump knew.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:31 AM
 
37,034 posts, read 16,141,015 times
Reputation: 8423
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The Park Police led the investigation. The FBI assisted. And they concluded suicide. Subsequently there were four more investigations. All concluded suicide.

The United States Park Police did the investigation because it fell into their jurisdiction.
"All concluded suicide."
All clinton run agencies "concluded suicide".

"The United States Park Police did the investigation because it fell into their jurisdiction"

Having lived there most of my life, I stand by my statement EVEN THOUGH MANY murders/suicides happened within the Park Police justification they NEVER RAN a murder/suicide investigation in their history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:33 AM
 
37,034 posts, read 16,141,015 times
Reputation: 8423
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Simple common sense and logic. Period.

You are the one who is overwhelmingly biased in your perspective. Your hatred colors your opinions to an incredible degree.
"Simple common sense and logic. Period." ONLY according to YOU!

Everyone is entitled to their OWN opinions!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:34 PM
 
11,203 posts, read 2,777,733 times
Reputation: 5179
One reason Donna Brazile and Mayor Muriel Bowser were together at the hospital when Seth Rich died was because they were lovers. Just heard that tidbit. No idea if it's true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top