U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2019, 11:56 AM

1,834 posts, read 737,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
He did.

The liberals, of course, are apoplectic about it, as they love Muslims who hate America. Keep in mind that there is a 9% approval, which are probably all libs and sleeper cell Muslim terrorists.
Liberals love those who hate America? Pleeease....more of that I love America more than those who don't think like me politically BS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2019, 04:48 PM

1,652 posts, read 685,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
For sure. But...........

That is what this is about.

Trump has now made Omar the 2020 Democrat nominee. ANY Democrat who actually runs is either going to have to disavow, or accept Omar's position's and apologize for the past.

Poor Joe Biden is now in that box. He's already been forced to apoligize for Obama. More to come. Quite genius of Trump to put him there, don't you think?

Why do you think Biden has been hiding for the last few days? LOL
EGGxactly.

Democrats, AOC + 3 now represent your party, at least that's how it looks.

It will be a landslide Trump 2020 victory.

Old 07-19-2019, 05:30 PM

46,607 posts, read 18,544,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
EGGxactly.

Democrats, AOC + 3 now represent your party, at least that's how it looks.

It will be a landslide Trump 2020 victory.

Yup. Trump's got them boxed in. They sucked all the air out of the room. Democrat presidential candidates? What Democrat president candidates. haha

Old 07-19-2019, 05:32 PM

10,432 posts, read 12,149,929 times
Omar is a disgrace to America.

Old 07-19-2019, 05:36 PM

1,652 posts, read 685,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Omar is a disgrace to America.

Yep, and we're not racist if we think that.

I couldn't care less what races The Squad are, it has nothing to do with that.

I would be equally disgusted with them if they were white, black, or polka dot.

They think they're doing good for this country when all they're doing is scaring people off, and screwing the Democratic party.

Old 07-19-2019, 06:56 PM

27,768 posts, read 16,086,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
For sure. But...........

That is what this is about.

Trump has now made Omar the 2020 Democrat nominee. ANY Democrat who actually runs is either going to have to disavow, or accept Omar's position's and apologize for the past.

Poor Joe Biden is now in that box. He's already been forced to apoligize for Obama. More to come. Quite genius of Trump to put him there, don't you think?

Why do you think Biden has been hiding for the last few days? LOL
Biden had his push up contest bet and then introduced his healthcare plan. However it hasn't been covered because Trump does what he does best and be more important than the corpse at a funeral. This is how he became Republican nominee, not because of policy, not because of race-baiting with the law and order message in reaction to the BLM marches, unrelated anti-police riots and immigrants. Boo, he won by sucking the air out of the room in the Republican primaries with how accessible he was even you CNN. The media created Trump and sadly they cannot kill own their creation (not literally but rather not talk about him) because he is the president and what the president does, say, tweet or anything else is the news.

Old 07-19-2019, 10:01 PM

6,669 posts, read 12,822,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post
September 11, 2001:

"We will never forget."

---------------

Terrorist sypmathizer Iilhan Omar gets elected by a bunch of illegally imported Somalian shills after she herself commited immigration fraud go enter the US by marrying her biological brother:

"We forgot."
Nah, your theory about how she got elected is false as she received 78% of the votes in a district that is more than 65% white. I voted for her and would not describe myself as an illegally imported Somali shill.

To anyone who thinks that Ilhan Omar is dumb, take a good look at her Republican opponent in the 2018 election, Jennifer Zielinski...a climate-denier idiot who couldn’t find her way out of a paper bag. In their one debate Zielinski made Omar sound like a friggin’ genius.

Omar is far from perfect but she’s hardly done anything to warrant the national attention she’s gotten. If you ask me it’s her hajib. Conservatives see her walking around in the hajib and freak out.

Old 07-20-2019, 12:23 AM

3,253 posts, read 1,004,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711 View Post
are any of these morons we elected, and pay generously, for life, doing one single thing that we sent them to Washington for??

we should send ALL of them back somewhere, and bring in a fresh crew who will do what they are paid and elected to do..

what a shameful example they are all sending to our kids, and to everyone around the world...
The 22nd amendment should have covered congress.

"I apprehend that the total abandonment of the principle of rotation, in the offices of President and Senator, will end in abuse", Thomas Jefferson.

Old 07-20-2019, 12:53 AM

14,070 posts, read 11,062,629 times
Even if he's going to call her out, do it on policy and not on craven comments like "go back where you came from."

The fact that this kind of discourse from a POTUS is now seen as commonplace shows how far Trump supporters have fallen for any standards of decency.

Old 07-20-2019, 01:07 AM

5,445 posts, read 1,080,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
A small poll of 1000 likely voters....... white..... and with less than 2 years of college.

A very targeted demographic.

Which is fine, all she has to appeal to is HER constituency, it's a local race, not national.

I know nothing about Omar, so I have no opinion. I think AOC is the flip side of Trump, and dislike her almost as much as I dislike Trump.
Disliking someone almost as much as Trump could be seen as a compliment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies