U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-20-2019, 11:38 AM
 
Location: Chiraq, Crook County
1,550 posts, read 934,051 times
Reputation: 1197

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
FACT: The squad has far more support from the voters in the area they represent than Donald Trump has from the voters in the area he supposedly represents.
Nothing is "fact" unless you have a source. Even then, odds are that's a phony stat.

"The squad" is popular with nobody except morons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-20-2019, 02:29 PM
 
Location: Knoxville, TN
1,603 posts, read 675,573 times
Reputation: 2093
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbrianbush View Post
Healthcare? My God, we can't have what every other first world democracy has!!! Literally every other one!!! Must keep our system!!! Oh, the humanity!!!!!
Liberals don't understand that America has such a huge amount of people who don't pay taxes, or really do anything to better our country. So the 10 trillion that this will cost, guess where it comes from? Not the 45% who pay zero taxes, so guess who then? Do you have any idea how expensive it will be? For crappy, government-run healthcare..

These socialist havens in Europe etc you're talking about, they don't have 330MM people to cover, with almost half that contribute nothing. I'm sure this will offend liberals but it's just a fact--the USA has a huge amount of dregs that do nothing and just leech off the government.

Go down to the nearest hospital and pay some past due bills, I'm sure not stopping you.

I pay enough in taxes, thank you very much. I'm not paying for strangers' health insurance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 03:26 PM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
27,750 posts, read 16,069,488 times
Reputation: 9980
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Oh be serious.
Those are some of the campaign promises he made, never came through on them. You said he lived up to campaign promises. What about locking up Hillary like he said during on of their debates...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 03:46 PM
 
5,175 posts, read 1,942,115 times
Reputation: 4906
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCrest182 View Post
Nothing is "fact" unless you have a source. Even then, odds are that's a phony stat.

"The squad" is popular with nobody except morons.


FACT

All of the squad minimally won a plurality of votes in their districts in their last election.

Trump only garnered 2nd place nearly three million votes behind the top vote getter when he ran for president in the last election.




The squad is far more popular with voters in the area they represent than is Donald Trump in the area he represents.

Last edited by MMS02760; 07-20-2019 at 03:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 04:10 PM
 
19,682 posts, read 17,715,898 times
Reputation: 10797
The DNC is realizing they're having a coyote morning after letting these harpies get elected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 04:12 PM
 
46,550 posts, read 18,517,240 times
Reputation: 19387
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Those are some of the campaign promises he made, never came through on them. You said he lived up to campaign promises. What about locking up Hillary like he said during on of their debates...
Reality. It's been a great week for Trump. And he's played the left like a fiddle.



WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: JEWS AND BLACKS FOR TRUMP
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 04:31 PM
 
Location: Minneapolis, MN
6,660 posts, read 12,816,965 times
Reputation: 3084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Liberals don't understand that America has such a huge amount of people who don't pay taxes, or really do anything to better our country. So the 10 trillion that this will cost, guess where it comes from? Not the 45% who pay zero taxes, so guess who then? Do you have any idea how expensive it will be? For crappy, government-run healthcare..

These socialist havens in Europe etc you're talking about, they don't have 330MM people to cover, with almost half that contribute nothing. I'm sure this will offend liberals but it's just a fact--the USA has a huge amount of dregs that do nothing and just leech off the government.

Go down to the nearest hospital and pay some past due bills, I'm sure not stopping you.

I pay enough in taxes, thank you very much. I'm not paying for strangers' health insurance.
Liberals seem to better understand that there are a few hundred multi-billion dollar companies pay zero in taxes. Thank the Trump tax cuts for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 04:44 PM
 
Location: Proxima Centauri
4,922 posts, read 2,056,063 times
Reputation: 5378
Trump 52% disapprove.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 04:50 PM
 
Location: Boston
8,454 posts, read 2,478,721 times
Reputation: 5996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Liberals seem to better understand that there are a few hundred multi-billion dollar companies pay zero in taxes. Thank the Trump tax cuts for that.
they haven't paid them long before Trump came on the scene.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 04:59 PM
 
46,550 posts, read 18,517,240 times
Reputation: 19387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Trump 52% disapprove.

Obama was 58% disapprove by this point in his Presidency.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top