Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2019, 05:45 AM

57,192 posts, read 26,154,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't care about the polls. common sense tells me that people who support her will always support her for whatever the reasons, and that is fine, this is a free country.

But there is a reason why even her own party leader is condemning her now.
I don’t support her either but these threads that attempt to explain Trumps behavior are childish. A poll of 1000 people doesn’t come close to rational reasoning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2019, 05:54 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,592,909 times
Trump has made Omar the face of today's Democrat party. No matter who is nominated to run against Trump, they are going to be running on Omar's record.

Here's his comments at his massive rally in the former Obama swing state of NC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=0nbnReq2C_4

Old 07-18-2019, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I was proud the of the Seal, as he was very eloquent, and showed nothing but respect during his response to Omar. Considering she is a complete Loon with her sickening smile when she talks disrespectfully towards the people of this country I would not have been so respectful.

As far as her disrespect for the people of our military, she should take it up with Bill Clinton as he put our men in harms way in her country, and was ultimately responsible for the deaths of US soldiers and her fellow Somalian warlords.
I know you are talking about Somalia but when it comes to senselessly putting soldiers in harms way nothing rivals Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld.

Old 07-18-2019, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I know you are talking about Somalia but when it comes to senselessly putting soldiers in harms way nothing rivals Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld.
How wonderfully disingenuous of you.
  • Bush started 1 needless war of choice. - Iraq
But you completely ignore this.
  • Obama started 3 needless wars of choice - Syria, Yemen, Libya.
  • Obama moved 150,000 troops into Afghanistan in a pointless war of choice to "nation build".
  • Obama was at war longer than any American President.
  • More people died in Obama's wars, than any other President since Vietnam.
Why do you ignore Obama while calling out Bush? More to the point, why don't you actually address the point made by the party you are responding too. It was Bill Clinton, a Democrat, in another War of Choice, that turned Somalia into a military disaster.

Old 07-18-2019, 06:24 AM

13,684 posts, read 8,999,713 times
It is a truism that people generally don't like other people's representatives or Senators, but like the representative of their district just fine.

Old 07-18-2019, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
It is a truism that people generally don't like other people's representatives or Senators, but like the representative of their district just fine.

Nope. It isn't. But I get why people need to say this in order to feel good about their own bad choices.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
How wonderfully disingenuous of you.
  • Bush started 1 needless war of choice. - Iraq
But you completely ignore this.
  • Obama started 3 needless wars of choice - Syria, Yemen, Libya.
  • Obama moved 150,000 troops into Afghanistan in a pointless war of choice to "nation build".
  • Obama was at war longer than any American President.
  • More people died in Obama's wars, than any other President since Vietnam.
Why do you ignore Obama while calling out Bush? More to the point, why don't you actually address the point made by the party you are responding too. It was Bill Clinton, a Democrat, in another War of Choice, that turned Somalia into a military disaster.
I was responding to a partisan comment regarding Clinton, amazing how easily some can squeeze that name into any conversation.

Bush just started one war Lol. He actually started 2 one of which continues to this day or did you forget Afghanistan .Obama didn’t start 3 wars that’s just Fox News nonsense but we certainly took part. Sorry but Bush owns Iraq, period.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nope. It isn't. But I get why people need to say this in order to feel good about their own bad choices.
Yet you started a thread to “feel good “ about Trumps statements.

I don’t think Devin Nunes would poll well with democrats, maybe I can dig up a poll and claim “across the country”.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:24 AM

30,950 posts, read 22,026,812 times
Quote:
You forgot to mention Kerry, Biden, Schumer, and the Majority of the other Democrats in the Senate and minority in the house that voted for it. Guess the genius Bush and Cheney fooled them when Congress approved the effort to depose Sadaam.

In actuality all it took besides Saddam being an evil Bastard, was to show the American public the picture of dead gassed Kurd children and most Americans were behind it. No different then Somalia/Bosnia under Clinton, and of course the Peace Prize winning President who decided on his own without congress to destroy Libya and try to depose Syria's president. You would have thought the idiot Obama would have learned from Bush's mistake as he was the most Peaceful president of all time

We all know and acknowledge Bush's mistake, but the Dem's are in some weird mass denial of Obama being some great peaceful president who was so wise and caring. Fortunately Youtube and other sources have not been expunged by Leftist so it's easy to see the destruction the fool Obama left as a legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQhEtXcFyYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkb3y6K3waU

Old 07-18-2019, 11:33 AM

30,950 posts, read 22,026,812 times
Quote:
I was responding to a partisan comment regarding Clinton, amazing how easily some can squeeze that name into any conversation.

Bush just started one war Lol. He actually started 2 one of which continues to this day or did you forget Afghanistan .Obama didn’t start 3 wars that’s just Fox News nonsense but we certainly took part. Sorry but Bush owns Iraq, period.

Let's see, Bush owns Iraq even though he received Congressional approval, including many Democrats. Obama Destroyed Libya and tried to do the same thing in Syria, and it's not a war because he didn't get Congressional approvall

Yeah, guess it's just "Fox News nonsense" that the Tens of thousands of dies in Libya/Syria, and 5,000,000 in diaspora just happened with out Obama's involvement. You probably think Obama actually still deserves the Nobel Peace Prize too

"Fox news" said it so tens of thousands of Muslims didn't die in Libya and Syria with Obama's backing When I usually attach a source I usually make sure it is from CNN, MSNBC or other Leftist approved site

Last edited by LS Jaun; 07-18-2019 at 11:43 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies