U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 01:58 PM

30,406 posts, read 16,705,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Google is your friend when it comes to locating video of Donald trump trashing the USA before the last time he ran for POTUS.

IOKIYAAR
So, why didn't you post an example?

What does IOKIYAAR mean?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2019, 05:28 AM

2,188 posts, read 1,274,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
In Nancy's own words today, this was not a resolution condemning President Trump. It was a resolution condemning "the words of the President, not the President, but the words of the President."

Don't forget, she was called out yesterday for calling the President a 'racist,' and had her speaking privileges temporarily revoked. She wasn't going to make that mistake again.

The President is not a racist. What is perceived by the Leftists as racism, is not racism. "The Squad" is totally wrong for calling him a racist and xenophobe. As I have said elsewhere, if any group of white men or women said the things about America that these four women have been saying, President Trump would have exactly the same response. It isn't about race. But Omar has made racist statements about Jews and Israel, and it's well established in the record. She has been quite vocal and open about her hatred of Jews.

If they want to try to use this for "talking points," they'll be on pretty thin ice. Have at it. We'll make minced meat out of them.
IMO, he is a racist, bigot, and all around vile guy. As the selected president and commander in chief, he needs to tone down his rhetoric. He should be for all Americans not just the radical and other people who adore this jerk. Minced meat? Give me a break. Where is the sense of all this name calling?????

Old 07-18-2019, 05:35 AM

18,398 posts, read 8,293,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
So, why didn't you post an example?

What does IOKIYAAR mean?
It's OK If You Are A Republican.

Meaning a particular behavior is condemned when a D does it, but it's OK when an R does it.

Old 07-18-2019, 06:28 AM

37,249 posts, read 16,206,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyoutwalkintheblacklab View Post
Trump is not a racist, he is a TROLL. You would think after all of this time the media and the dems would GET THAT?!
He cares about attention, about getting his face on TV, dominating news cycles and never backing down.

I'm not a fan. I didn't (and won't vote for him) but I do take some enjoyment out of how he drives the politically correct and the SJWs absolutely bat-crp insane over his refusal to play by their rules.
The best thing in the world they could do is what you do to all trolls and attention seekers. Ignore him or at least tone down the outrage. If you tune into CNN, it's a non-stop outrage carnival. You would THINK they would get it by now!!
He does this for the attention and you are giving it to him.

Perhaps CNN should devote some of their outrage-air time to covering the possible candidates who might be taking on Trump in 2020 and informing the voters on their positions and backgrounds.
No. instead it's a non-stop parade of open mouth outrage when he's been acting like this since forever.
"He cares about attention, about getting his face on TV," wrong, "dominating news cycles and never backing down." YES

No, he has found a way to CONTROL THE NARRATIVE and go AROUND the spoiled LSM and they HATE losing all of their control on what is "news" and DON'T know how to take back control of the "news".

They have been spoiled by politicians NOT WILLING TO CHALLENGE THEM and let them "control" what is reported as "news".

Old 07-18-2019, 06:31 AM

8,071 posts, read 2,347,700 times
The House has a better chance of voting Pelosi out of the Speakership than it does starting impeachment hearings. Poor thing, almost 80 years old and they're picking on her!

Old 07-18-2019, 06:43 AM

622 posts, read 271,052 times
Democrats.... proof that God has a sense of humor. There's nothing that comes out of the Democratic party that surprises me anymore.

How stupid can one get? Look at the Democratic party. The answer lies there.

Old 07-18-2019, 07:11 AM

8,829 posts, read 2,524,599 times
Pelosi is using Trumps dumb azz twitters as a distraction from the chaos in her own party. She was just called a racist herself a week ago.

Old 07-18-2019, 07:13 AM

8,829 posts, read 2,524,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
IMO, he is a racist, bigot, and all around vile guy. As the selected president and commander in chief, he needs to tone down his rhetoric. He should be for all Americans not just the radical and other people who adore this jerk. Minced meat? Give me a break. Where is the sense of all this name calling?????
I would argue that the same is true of all elected reps. Let me know when you start holding them all to this golden standard.

Old 07-20-2019, 05:03 AM

37,249 posts, read 16,206,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanGuitarist View Post
Democrats.... proof that God has a sense of humor. There's nothing that comes out of the Democratic party that surprises me anymore.

How stupid can one get? Look at the Democratic party. The answer lies there.
Well, their mascot IS an ASS!

Old 07-20-2019, 05:55 AM

1,402 posts, read 474,775 times
My observation is that the media began calling his comment 'they can go back to where they came from' RACIST and that is the meme every single news outlet has picked up and carried since then. 'racist comments' 'racist tweets' I did not think that what he said was inherently racist but that it was more akin to "America - love it or leave it."
I do personally have a real problem with a couple of these women, for their political philosophies and their Alinsky 'tactics' if you want to call them that. They don't seem mature to me, or even that intelligent. I think AOC can be quite articulate but I wouldn't let her watch my dog, much less vote for her to represent me. I find Omar simply offensive. AntiAmerican AntiSemite. But that's ok and even celebrated. Tell her to love it or leave it and you're a racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or