U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 07-16-2019, 04:29 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY
35,920 posts, read 10,653,745 times
Reputation: 34178

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
San Fran Nan made a "boo boo" in calling Trump a "racist" on the floor of the Congress, violating the rules of decorum. Her statements were requested to be withdrawn from the record, which was refused by the democrats.


Pelosi left the chambers while her speaking rights were discussed on the House floor.


Wow- Trump sure knows how to play these idiots. He throws out a little bait and they just implode. The dem party is looking like an unruly mob of children and their presidential hopes for 2020 are fading fast.


The nation is tiring of dems with constant accusations of "racism" and their intractable hatred of Trump. The dems, pre-occupied with their hatred, have accomplished nothing since gaining the House in 2018.


Trump has beaten them again! When will they figure out that he is smarter than they are and beats them at every turn?

Yes! And that's exactly what was being bandied about after the initial "exchange." Pelosi did what he thought she'd do, and she looks like an idiot.

And it's the face of her new party, that Americans are fed up with. She appeased The Squad, and ticked off middle America--including saner voices in her own party.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-16-2019, 04:29 PM
 
Location: USA
18,415 posts, read 9,059,727 times
Reputation: 13829
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Liberals are obsessed with spelling errors. It is one of their defining characteristics, as it shows their mastery of the trivial.
It is because they are huge CONTROL FREAKS. That's they want to ban, confiscate, and remove everything they don't like. They don't like it so YOU can't have it, or see it either!

They are also masters of Projection of all their insecurities and character flaws onto others using accusations like racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 04:31 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
12,839 posts, read 8,848,139 times
Reputation: 6543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
LOL well according to that vote they were racist and they stay on the record.
And what race are we talking about? It just sealed Trump's re-election. Citizens are witnessing the dems true calling, collecting a fat paycheck and doing NOTHING to represent the people
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 04:32 PM
 
7,289 posts, read 2,568,777 times
Reputation: 3702
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, you knew what they meant, yet instead of responding, you went SJW on them.....




SAD...but hey, what else can we expect for people such as you lately....
SJW means literate?

Remember this old adage when it comes to dating.

“Beauty is only skin deep, but stupid is genetic”.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 04:32 PM
 
2,370 posts, read 652,462 times
Reputation: 2491
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
San Fran Nan made a "boo boo" in calling Trump a "racist" on the floor of the Congress, violating the rules of decorum. Her statements were requested to be withdrawn from the record, which was refused by the democrats.


Pelosi left the chambers while her speaking rights were discussed on the House floor.


Wow- Trump sure knows how to play these idiots. He throws out a little bait and they just implode. The dem party is looking like an unruly mob of children and their presidential hopes for 2020 are fading fast.


The nation is tiring of dems with constant accusations of "racism" and their intractable hatred of Trump. The dems, pre-occupied with their hatred, have accomplished nothing since gaining the House in 2018.


Trump has beaten them again! When will they figure out that he is smarter than they are and beats them at every turn?
Hmmmm...what is that phrase I hear so often on this site???

Oh right. She's playing that 3 dimensional chess, you guys relish. Winning bigly, I might add!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 04:33 PM
 
1,676 posts, read 336,937 times
Reputation: 1477
Oh and since Hoyer ruled that she was out of order, Pelosi is not permitted to speak on the House floor for the rest of the day.


YOU GOT A TIME OUT YOU SPOILED LITLE BRAT!


Lmao!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 04:36 PM
 
34,471 posts, read 18,694,993 times
Reputation: 7646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
SJW means literate?

No, it means reacting with unnecessary comments. Which falls right in line with SJW.....


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Remember this old adage when it comes to dating.

“Beauty is only skin deep, but stupid is genetic”.

Dating? I've been married for 20+ years.....


stupid is genetic?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 04:55 PM
 
19,504 posts, read 12,340,809 times
Reputation: 10736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
SJW means literate?

Remember this old adage when it comes to dating.

“Beauty is only skin deep, but stupid is genetic”.


Hmmmm.............. I have a BS in chemical engineering and an MD and am triple boarded.


I have secretaries to deal with spelling errors- one with limited accomplishments can feel superior when pointing out typographical errors. It allows those with limited achievements to feel good about themselves. it's like a Special Olympics trophy.


I would feel fine matching IQ points and educations with you any time.


That being said, Trump has completely embarrassed Pelosi and made the whole dem party appear more crazy than they were yesterday. Trump is one of the few politicians who has the guts to call out these loons; they are unaccustomed to people challenging them, as they are bullies. When they have been made to look absurd, they melt down.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 04:59 PM
 
27,231 posts, read 19,230,949 times
Reputation: 14533
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, you knew what they meant, yet instead of responding, you went SJW on them.....




SAD...but hey, what else can we expect for people such as you lately....
quibbling over spelling must be a lot easier than defending san fran nan.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2019, 05:00 PM
 
135 posts, read 46,766 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
....Trump sure knows how to play these idiots......
It kind of makes me wonder now. With all the media coverage of "The Squad", the current DNC Presidential candidates have mostly faded into obscurity for the time being. They'll need to work up some interest for the viewers before the next debates.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top