U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2019, 06:50 PM

14,271 posts, read 11,664,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Saudi Arabia is ALL bad. There isnít a single redeeming quality about Saudi Arabia. Nothing.

We should be embarrassing to be their lackeys.

Well, in this we agree. I despise the Saudis. Why we keep licking their boots I just don't get. At all. How is a theocratic monarchy that cuts out peoples tongues for dissenting against the ruling class worthy of the lavish deference we give them?

Their ruling class jets around in gold plated 747s drinking gambling and whoring in place like Vegas committing religious crimes they would execute a Saudi citizen for and without exception our leaders kneel at their feet. They should be first on the list of counties we turn our back on.

Cowtowing to them is not a unique Trump thing either. We should not be selling our top of the line military equipment to them, supplying spare parts and training their people. We are not under their knife with oil and if they decide to cut us off ,well, they can just eat their oil when we cut off food and the next shipment of repair parts for their F 15s will be C5 A loads of Budweiser cans and duct tape.

Yep, I despise the Saudis. And I truly do not get why we have treated them so well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2019, 10:55 PM

50,764 posts, read 26,790,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Well, in this we agree. I despise the Saudis. Why we keep licking their boots I just don't get. At all. How is a theocratic monarchy that cuts out peoples tongues for dissenting against the ruling class worthy of the lavish deference we give them?

Their ruling class jets around in gold plated 747s drinking gambling and whoring in place like Vegas committing religious crimes they would execute a Saudi citizen for and without exception our leaders kneel at their feet. They should be first on the list of counties we turn our back on.

Cowtowing to them is not a unique Trump thing either. We should not be selling our top of the line military equipment to them, supplying spare parts and training their people. We are not under their knife with oil and if they decide to cut us off ,well, they can just eat their oil when we cut off food and the next shipment of repair parts for their F 15s will be C5 A loads of Budweiser cans and duct tape.

Yep, I despise the Saudis. And I truly do not get why we have treated them so well.
Because they treat us well, but by us, I donít mean you and I. We arenít in that club.

When it comes to our government doing things that befuddle you, follow the cash. Our government is corrupt and is owned by special interests. The Saudis buy their favored nation status, and we avariciously take the dough every time. The fact that the Saudis could NAKEDLY murder an American resident alien that has American citizen children, and we do our best to ignore it just shows you what whores the American politicians have become. The embarrassment and shame I feel as an American is almost unbearable when I consider it.

As much as Iíd love to blame the Saudis for playing the United States for fools, I know deep down that itís our own fault because weíre so damn greedy and our government is so stinkin corrupt.

Old 07-17-2019, 07:09 AM

3,910 posts, read 999,574 times
Opinion:

Hebrew 6:8
but if it yields thorns and thistles, it is worthless and close to being cursed, and it ends up being burned.

Take heed wise men of faith. The prophets have spoken.

Old 07-19-2019, 02:17 PM

26,866 posts, read 17,390,759 times
Quote:
Saudi Arabia is ALL bad. There isnít a single redeeming quality about Saudi Arabia. Nothing.

We should be embarrassing to be their lackeys.
Trump took their side when they lied and denied butchering Khashoggi. That was despicable.

Old 07-19-2019, 02:22 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,700,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Oil and biggest purchaser of US weapon. Every US administration is in bed with the Saudis. Trump is no different than his previous predecessors.

Of course you already know this, but orange man bad.
I thought Trump was not just another politician?

Old 07-19-2019, 02:22 PM

19,276 posts, read 12,263,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
So please explain why Trump loves them.

The Saudis butchered a journalist alive but Trump defends them.

17 of the 19 suicide terrorists of 911 who slaughtered 3000 Americans were from Saudi but yet Trump praises them.

And his son-in-law obviously benefitted from the cozy relationship...

Jared Kushner and the triumph of Saudi Arabia
https://www.ft.com/content/90d98374-...c-42459962a812
I would say that dem strongholds like CA, MA, and NY are more anti-Semitic than Saudi Arabia.

Old 07-19-2019, 02:37 PM

15,419 posts, read 4,076,388 times
Kushner is a traitor and a crook. Plain and simple. He's even approved of the murder of the WaPo journalist, let alone all the business dealings.

Kushner has the brain of about a 20 year old which is vastly superior to his FIL, who is about 12. But that just means he can do more harm due to his desire for money money money. People with his ZERO experience in much (except an ex-con dad) shouldn't be making important decisions.

Old 07-19-2019, 03:28 PM

11,498 posts, read 8,461,078 times
Quote:
Because they treat us well, but by us, I don’t mean you and I. We aren’t in that club.

When it comes to our government doing things that befuddle you, follow the cash. Our government is corrupt and is owned by special interests. The Saudis buy their favored nation status, and we avariciously take the dough every time. The fact that the Saudis could NAKEDLY murder an American resident alien that has American citizen children, and we do our best to ignore it just shows you what whores the American politicians have become. The embarrassment and shame I feel as an American is almost unbearable when I consider it.

As much as I’d love to blame the Saudis for playing the United States for fools, I know deep down that it’s our own fault because we’re so damn greedy and our government is so stinkin corrupt.

My friend had to work in SA many years ago due the pressure put on his boss. Friend had a gravy train. Entire salary was banked in USA taxes paid. He and wife and child were on total expenses. For every 2 months in SA they got a 2 week free trip anywhere in the world. They also got to come home once or twice a year. Friend was home. I asked why he didn't bring family. He said he had to leave them there or he would not go back.

IMO, no amount of business or jobs is worth the cost of doing business with SA. IMO, our POTUS should tell them to KMA on the courthouse steps.

Old 07-19-2019, 04:16 PM

24,111 posts, read 11,981,042 times
Quote:

17 of the 19 suicide terrorists of 911 who slaughtered 3000 Americans were from Saudi but yet Trump praises them.

Omar would feel at home there.

Old 07-19-2019, 05:02 PM
Status: "I said God Bless the Coal Miners Union" (set 5 days ago)

3,427 posts, read 604,559 times
Quote:

Simple; it's called geopolitics. Remember when we allied with Stalin in WWII? Should we have said, naw, we can't accept an alliance with a murderous (and anti-Semitic) dictator, but instead let Hitler take over Europe?

Same deal here. Even Israel is now allied with Saudi Arabia because of their mutual enemy, Iran.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or