U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 04:13 AM

8,688 posts, read 2,489,528 times

Advertisements

As long as no laws were broken I can only condemn them for being tacky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 05:32 AM

11,673 posts, read 3,996,978 times
Britain is currently looking at tightening laws in respect of trophy hunters, including an end to import licences to allow hunters to bring their trophies back to the UK and Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) Michael Gove has written a letter supporting such efforts. Whilst other countries such as Australia already have tighter import laws.

Trophy hunting: call for evidence to be launched - Defra in the media

Old Today, 06:23 AM

11,214 posts, read 6,524,314 times
My problem with this is that they should be here killing deer instead. The deer are becoming like big squirrels. They’re everywhere, standing around in yards, roads, sidewalks, and becoming less afraid of humans.

Old Today, 07:30 AM

9,545 posts, read 4,356,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
What is it about big-game hunting in particular that gets so many people worked up into a righteous lather?
You don't like it that some people get upset over the slaughter of magnificent animals for "sport"? Like I said earlier--go pound sand.

Old Today, 07:31 AM

21,562 posts, read 11,623,733 times
Too disgusted to read the story.

Old Today, 07:35 AM

8,071 posts, read 3,165,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
These narcissists knew exactly what they were doing with this social media photo.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/couple-ki...091634355.html
Yes they did. I love it.

"I'll stop the world and troll with you".

Old Today, 07:49 AM

35,240 posts, read 32,197,534 times
I hunt. I eat what I kill except for predators like coyotes. I also have a ranch and farm. All of you need to see what coyotes will do to farm animals. Try watching coyotes yank a birthing calf from a cow killing it seconds after birth then eating the cow (still in shock from birthing) alive from the ass end. It will live in pain through the entire thing until it bleeds out.

Guess how a pride of lions eats most things. Ya, they eat them alive. From the butt end forward. Mother nature can be quite cruel.

Old Today, 07:57 AM

17,847 posts, read 8,903,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I hunt. I eat what I kill except for predators like coyotes. I also have a ranch and farm. All of you need to see what coyotes will do to farm animals. Try watching coyotes yank a birthing calf from a cow killing it seconds after birth then eating the cow (still in shock from birthing) alive from the ass end. It will live in pain through the entire thing until it bleeds out.

Guess how a pride of lions eats most things. Ya, they eat them alive. From the butt end forward. Mother nature can be quite cruel.
Most people don't understand the cruelty of animals and nature. I have hunted most of my life, not as much now since my Bird Dog had to be put down from old age. Like you, if I do kill an animal I have it processed to eat, except for Yotes, and other Varmints. Maybe some of these folks should go to a slaughter house and see how their shrink wrapped meat they buy at the grocery store is treated.

Old Today, 08:08 AM

1,057 posts, read 704,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
My problem with this is that they should be here killing deer instead. The deer are becoming like big squirrels. They’re everywhere, standing around in yards, roads, sidewalks, and becoming less afraid of humans.
Why should the deer be afraid of humans? Why can't they stand around?

Old Today, 08:11 AM

2,228 posts, read 2,404,945 times
Where do turkey sandwiches come from?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or