U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 09:07 AM

303 posts, read 59,749 times

Advertisements

I'm just waiting for a poll to be posted on this board that says:

Should Democrats Be Killed?

And the options are:

__Yes, immediately or ___ Yes, later

I am genuinely afraid of Trump supporters. According to this board, I am a demon. Why wouldn't you kill me, if you thought you could get away with it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2019, 09:08 AM

12,840 posts, read 8,842,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Yes it is! The world agrees with you! Additionally, the staggering amount of spin from the apologists ( social media professionals and amateurs alike ) regarding Trump's Twitter attack and ongoing deep dive into misogyny, xenophobia and racism, is astonishing and transparently disingenuous and dishonest. According to them: He either intentionally laid a race baiting trap for the Democrats with his obscene statements on 4 women of color and Nancy and the world fell for it/Or the SJWs are overreacting and Trump does not have a racist bone is his body and btw Congresswomen are not supposed to express differing views from the POTUS anyway because it is Un-American to do one's job.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks!

President Trump used a longstanding slur against African Americans and other minorities. The ‘go back’ trope is deeply rooted in the history of racism in the United States. Racist is the proper term to apply to the language he used Sunday. Period!
Wow..thats quite an elaborate house of cards you built there, full of generic liberal talking points with a hint of American hate, and a dash of anti constitution there. And I am willing to bet all your fellow America hating anarchists praised you far and wide..right?

Old 07-18-2019, 09:28 PM

27,223 posts, read 9,230,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post

Words can incite violence. You can stand by trump's hateful language as much as you want, that is your right. However, he is supposed to be for all the people of the U.S.; not just for the radical and other needy, people that are swayed and easily brain washed. He is a selfish individual, for himself, the narcissist, that he is. Too bad, he has you and others fooled.
The people of this country should be for this country too.
If they aren't, there is no special obligation for consideration of malcontents.
If they want to act a fool they should be treated accordingly !!!
Any fool that doesn't understand that is coddling themselves for emotional satisfaction !!!

As long as there is more than one political party no President past or present or future will be seen as for all the people !!! That thought is just more fantasy flower pot emotional juice for the low IQ to bath in !!!
Bush nor Obama were for me and I knew it when they were elected and I never expected any different or acted a fool like the left is currently !!!

Old 07-18-2019, 09:38 PM

27,223 posts, read 9,230,530 times
Quote:
I am not certain I understand this collective you often mention, but on the topic of rampant racism that you reference, it is clear that the President of the United States has stated that he is now relying on an even more overt and blunt racism than he used in the campaign of 2016.

False accusations and lies? After four days of stirring his base supporters, by using ugly attacks intentionally directed at 4 specifically chosen U.S congresswomen, Trump, this morning, lied and whined and said he tried to stop the chanting mob at last night's rally. He whips his followers into a misogynistic, xenophobic and racist frenzy, with lies, slurs and false accusations for four days, then holds a rally to give those followers a platform to regurgitate the Trump venom and then he blames them for his own unabashed bigotry!

"I tried to stop it. I was not happy with it. I disagree with it." Baloney, he stood there relishing the chanting repetition of his own words!

For the deniers, their is video proof of the whole thing!

Biggest and best victim? This poor pathetic excuse for a man, with the largest bully pulpit in the world, who is never shy about abusing his high office, THE PREDIDENCY, to divide the country, is now crying victim again.

The answer to both of your questions? Donald Trump!
No doubt you see it that way !!!
I see your comments as nothing more than projection !!! Covering for the despicable !!!
The democrats have been racist for a long time. Only now are voices getting fed up enough to push back on it !!! Its long over due and still far to weak but its progress !!! I must be a real progressive not fake ones like in the democrat party !!!
George Wallace and Bull Connor, there is your democrat party today the same as it was in the 60's !!! The names and actors have changed and thats about it !!!

Last edited by phma; 07-18-2019 at 09:54 PM..

Old 07-19-2019, 06:18 AM

30,239 posts, read 47,482,697 times
Quote:
I am not certain I understand this collective you often mention, but on the topic of rampant racism that you reference, it is clear that the President of the United States has stated that he is now relying on an even more overt and blunt racism than he used in the campaign of 2016.

False accusations and lies? After four days of stirring his base supporters, by using ugly attacks intentionally directed at 4 specifically chosen U.S congresswomen, Trump, this morning, lied and whined and said he tried to stop the chanting mob at last night's rally. He whips his followers into a misogynistic, xenophobic and racist frenzy, with lies, slurs and false accusations for four days, then holds a rally to give those followers a platform to regurgitate the Trump venom and then he blames them for his own unabashed bigotry!

"I tried to stop it. I was not happy with it. I disagree with it." Baloney, he stood there relishing the chanting repetition of his own words!

For the deniers, their is video proof of the whole thing!

Biggest and best victim? This poor pathetic excuse for a man, with the largest bully pulpit in the world, who is never shy about abusing his high office, THE PREDIDENCY, to divide the country, is now crying victim again.

The answer to both of your questions? Donald Trump!
The memory of a Trump supporter must be like Silly Putty—

Old 07-19-2019, 06:35 AM

12,064 posts, read 3,277,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Your opinion supported by nothing !!! He used it in his work place, as is his right to do !!!

Democrats would love nothing better than to shut down the right of the President to speak and defend the nation !!! Democrat media is trying their best to help them but is failing b/c he has unfiltered access to the people !!!

Again opinion supported by nothing !!!
Trump is making the case, quite correctly, they are criticizing the country, the Nation, they are ungrateful to and want to change thorough anarchy and poverty !!!

Maybe you can convince people that Trump and millions of his supporters are racist but it doesn't look like it so far !!!

As to hypocrite, what politician isn't at some point ?!?!?!
All it really means is Trump has become Presidential just like democrats what him to be !!!
How is telling native born U.S. citizens, like he is, who have been elected, like he was, who he personally disagrees with to 'go back' defending the nation ? The nation stands for free speech, which should be free speech without being encouraged to leave by the President because he doesn't like what they said. What happened to the 'I vehemently disagree with what you say, but I defend to the death your right to say it' attitude ?

Old 07-19-2019, 06:53 AM

1,323 posts, read 299,813 times
Quote:
If they aren't, there is no special obligation for consideration of malcontents.
Any fool that doesn't understand that is coddling themselves for emotional satisfaction !!!

As long as there is more than one political party no President past or present or future will be seen as for all the people !!! That thought is just more fantasy flower pot emotional juice for the low IQ to bath in !!!
Bush nor Obama were for me and I knew it when they were elected and I never expected any different or acted a fool like the left is currently !!!
Come on, man. Trump complained about our country for decades while making a fortune.

Trump made a big deal over the citizenship of our President. Don't complain to us about the left not supporting the current office holder. He hasn't demonstrated that he's a leader for all the people. He constantly slams the leaders in the Senate and House. That's a direct insult all individuals those leaders represent.

Complain all you want about his lack of support, but it isn't deserved. He has never earned our respect.

He lined up ex-Clinton women during the campaign while paying off hush money to his bimbos. If you can't see the hypocrisy, you never will.

He disparaged our Military General Officers, our POWs, dodged the draft.

He disparaged immigrants yet married one. And he used illegals at his resorts openly.

He talks about corporations taking business outside our borders, but he manufactured ties, shirts in Asia.

There's nothing redeeming about him.

Old 07-19-2019, 07:14 AM

2,366 posts, read 650,351 times
Quote:

The right to disagree with the government, even in strong terms, is one of the most cherished of American values.

You are conflating lack of admiration for one particular president, his administration and his policies with disrespect for the United States. This is wrong and dangerous and it violates our nation's founding principles.

It is dishonest and disingenuous to slander fellow Americans with this false notion. Loyalty to the country does not demand taking an uncritical eye to its history or its present; all it requires is a commitment to the nation’s well-being.

Old 07-19-2019, 07:46 AM

2,366 posts, read 650,351 times
Quote:
I see your comments as nothing more than projection !!! Covering for the despicable !!!
The democrats have been racist for a long time. Only now are voices getting fed up enough to push back on it !!! Its long over due and still far to weak but its progress !!! I must be a real progressive not fake ones like in the democrat party !!!
George Wallace and Bull Connor, there is your democrat party today the same as it was in the 60's !!! The names and actors have changed and thats about it !!!
You can't have it both ways. You can't support racist, misogynistic, and xenophobic attacks and chanting, encouraged and condoned by the current POTUS and the GOP while criticizing and frequently condemning Democrats, Nancy Pelosi and all liberals as being snowflakes and worse because the Dem platform advocates equality, basic civil rights and freedoms for all citizens. And then turn around and point the finger at them for bring racist.....

C'mon, You just can't have it both ways! To accuse the Democratic Party and progressives and all liberals as racists is a real insult to the intellect of all those whom you are trying to influence. Let alone to those of us who already know the truth.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 07-19-2019 at 08:07 AM..

Old 07-20-2019, 04:12 AM

5,265 posts, read 2,105,869 times
Quote:
This is ridiculous and untrue.

But I can't help but be distracted, wondering if when you are conversing with another (if you do that), envisioning that each and every sentence must end so emphatically as it does here, apparently with you raising your voice..?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies