U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 05:57 AM

12,490 posts, read 9,978,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Take your pick !!! Every day its something !!! Yesterday it was unfiltered tweeting !!! All speech has to be approved by democrats, according to democrats !!! Naturally Trump's big beautiful brain is an excellent filter !!! Of course democrats have brains too !!! The difference is they have to do abdominal surgery to get to it !!!
I still wonder at this. His brain is so awesome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2019, 06:57 AM

27,247 posts, read 9,240,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
How is telling native born U.S. citizens, like he is, who have been elected, like he was, who he personally disagrees with to 'go back' defending the nation ? The nation stands for free speech, which should be free speech without being encouraged to leave by the President because he doesn't like what they said. What happened to the 'I vehemently disagree with what you say, but I defend to the death your right to say it' attitude ?

Who is trying to limit speech ? The left !!! The left police language and they want to define what people can and can't say !!! They believe they have a right to decide and control what speech is and who can say what !!! Where did that right come from ? Oh yeah, from them !!! They conveyed the right to themselves !!!
A good bumper sticker: No one is going to take away my manhole without a fight !!!

Plenty of people telling someone where they can go for ages !!! Malcontents have often been told to go to hell !!! Another destination but it could very well thought to be a place like Somalia or many other countries !!!

I disagree completely with the bold above !!! That is exactly what people should be doing !!! Encouraging in the strongest terms, the malcontents calling the country garbage, to get out !!! People don't want to fix garbage. They want to remove it !!! They take the garbage out of their house. I see no problem wanting people like the "squad" invited to leave. I wouldn't be as nice as Trump and invite them back !!!

What you want is a double standard where the left can say anything they want but the right needs to be held accountable for everything they say and what they don't say !!! The dishonest media cooperates and is always badgering conservative to condemn or deny something or someone, while giving the left a pass on every disgusting, racist, bigoted, thing they say and do !!! A lot of people see it and they have had enough of it !!!
Notice how things are changing !!!
Sen. Warren is now experiencing, for the first time, the same as many conservatives have, for a long time. It seems like every week she is being ask to apologize for her lies about NA heritage !!! I fault media on this. I don't care who it is, once someone has apologize that should be the end of it !!! If they double down and express why that should be the end of it too. Its nonsense what the media does, stirring the pot of discontent !!!
The left is not going to win on this issue !!! The words may not be the best at times but the sentiment and the issue behind them is a winner for conservatives !!! This is a foundational issue !!!
Taking away the right of expression leads to violence !!! If the democrats want to back the garbage haulers AKA clown "squad" they can pay the price for it !!!

Last edited by phma; 07-20-2019 at 07:08 AM..

Old 07-20-2019, 07:07 AM

98 posts, read 10,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
LOL. Trump has no problem spouting racist and xenophobic crap day in and day out with no approval from the left. And the GOP supports it wholeheartedly. Behold the Party of Trump, self-proclaimed home of racists and xenophobes. Aren't you proud?

This is a lie. The Democrats are behind the KKK and there were more Republicans for passing the Civil Rights Act than there were Democrats. Clearly the Democrats are the racists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
False accusations seem to be going around then. Trump has 1,000's of documented lies to the American people. If those against him are wrong, he can only blame himself. But we saw what he tweeted - they speak for themselves.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/07/tr...ep-ilhan-omar/

You are referencing 2 fake news sources..WaPo and the Upenn owned factcheck.org, that speaks for itself.

Old 07-20-2019, 11:29 AM

5,006 posts, read 1,867,719 times
North Carolina looks like it hasn't changed much in 50 years based on the Trump rally. Still full of lots of bigots and racists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies