U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-17-2019, 08:59 AM
 
Location: New Jersey
5,688 posts, read 2,957,594 times
Reputation: 6520

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Take your pick !!! Every day its something !!! Yesterday it was unfiltered tweeting !!! All speech has to be approved by democrats, according to democrats !!! Naturally Trump's big beautiful brain is an excellent filter !!! Of course democrats have brains too !!! The difference is they have to do abdominal surgery to get to it !!!
Yup, it's come to the point in this country that all speech has to be approved by the Leftist or else it will be condemned as racist/sexist/homophobic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-17-2019, 09:05 AM
 
11,101 posts, read 6,162,508 times
Reputation: 6062
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Yup, it's come to the point in this country that all speech has to be approved by the Leftist or else it will be condemned as racist/sexist/homophobic.
LOL. Trump has no problem spouting racist and xenophobic crap day in and day out with no approval from the left. And the GOP supports it wholeheartedly. Behold the Party of Trump, self-proclaimed home of racists and xenophobes. Aren't you proud?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 09:20 AM
 
27,258 posts, read 9,252,124 times
Reputation: 9514
Quote:
Originally Posted by limaman View Post
Now, we all know where we stand. Period.
In a way, I am thankful to Trump. No more codes and cryptic language that only a few understood.
It is now all out.
a bunch of coward and racists. Thanks god for the Blue States.
Yeah, thank someone for the blue states where the racist can gather in the collective and put the circular firing squad together !!! Reminds me of whack-a-mole !!! Children love it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 10:12 AM
 
9,667 posts, read 2,376,318 times
Reputation: 4796
Trump's rallies are all theatre of the absurd.

We all know by now that it is just the same crowd regurgitated over and over again, the same message, the same lies ...

The rallies are a substitute for the doorbell ringing volunteers a real political movement would have. The rallies do not build the base, they appeal to the same crowd as ever, a self-selected group of sycophants ... not reaching out to the rest of America. No healing gestures, no words of wisdom. Pretty much all mental masturbation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 10:18 AM
 
Location: Eastern NC
19,598 posts, read 17,838,338 times
Reputation: 17418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Trump's rallies are all theatre of the absurd.

We all know by now that it is just the same crowd regurgitated over and over again, the same message, the same lies ...

The rallies are a substitute for the doorbell ringing volunteers a real political movement would have. The rallies do not build the base, they appeal to the same crowd as ever, a self-selected group of sycophants ... not reaching out to the rest of America. No healing gestures, no words of wisdom. Pretty much all mental masturbation.
^^^^This. Reps coming your way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 10:19 AM
 
Location: Eastern NC
19,598 posts, read 17,838,338 times
Reputation: 17418
The real question will be: How many lies will Trump tell? My guess will be at least 12.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 10:19 AM
 
26,950 posts, read 17,463,401 times
Reputation: 10635
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trump will hold rally today and no doubt have some new material after being falsely accuse by the hate filled democrats in congress

Only 4 turncoat GOP sided with the racist democrats.

Trump rally's are always informative and fun events.
This one today in North Carolina is sure to not disappoint !!!

President Trump to hold rally in North Carolina on Wednesday | News ...
https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/pre...00798ea2a.html

President Trump tweeted on Tuesday that he's looking forward to the event, which is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. at Williams Arena, located at 200 Ficklen Drive.
Do you get paid by the post or by the hour?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 10:19 AM
 
9,162 posts, read 2,822,442 times
Reputation: 5559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Trump's rallies are all theatre of the absurd.

We all know by now that it is just the same crowd regurgitated over and over again, the same message, the same lies ...

The rallies are a substitute for the doorbell ringing volunteers a real political movement would have. The rallies do not build the base, they appeal to the same crowd as ever, a self-selected group of sycophants ... not reaching out to the rest of America. No healing gestures, no words of wisdom. Pretty much all mental masturbation.
It's been a while since he's had his narcissistic supply replenished. I guess it's time. Gotta go get his little feels massaged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 10:23 AM
 
19,488 posts, read 12,336,074 times
Reputation: 10730
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trump will hold rally today and no doubt have some new material after being falsely accuse by the hate filled democrats in congress

Only 4 turncoat GOP sided with the racist democrats.

Trump rally's are always informative and fun events.
This one today in North Carolina is sure to not disappoint !!!

President Trump to hold rally in North Carolina on Wednesday | News ...
https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/pre...00798ea2a.html

President Trump tweeted on Tuesday that he's looking forward to the event, which is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. at Williams Arena, located at 200 Ficklen Drive.


The dems are apoplectic, as they are realizing that most Americans do not give a rip about their constant accusations of "racism" and are tired of it.


It is good to see a politician standing up to the PC bullies and simply telling them that he does not care what they say or think.


Seeing that most Americans support him, perhaps other republicans will address the PC bullies in the same fashion. Instead of cowering in fear of them and kneeling at the altar of PC, they will just ignore them and show that they have lost their power of intimidation.


Another fang lost by the libs- PC is losing its effectiveness. Like an antibiotic that has been over prescribed, the efficacy of PC threats has diminished as normal people have gained "PC resistance".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 10:26 AM
 
9,162 posts, read 2,822,442 times
Reputation: 5559
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The dems are apoplectic, as they are realizing that most Americans do not give a rip about their constant accusations of "racism" and are tired of it.


It is good to see a politician standing up to the PC bullies and simply telling them that he does not care what they say or think.


Seeing that most Americans support him, perhaps other republicans will address the PC bullies in the same fashion. Instead of cowering in fear of them and kneeling at the altar of PC, they will just ignore them and show that they have lost their power of intimidation.


Another fang lost by the libs- PC is losing its effectiveness. Like an antibiotic that has been over prescribed, the efficacy of PC threats has diminished as normal people have gained "PC resistance".
You got proof that most Americans support him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top