Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2019, 05:30 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,391,525 times

Advertisements

i dont think its dying, its just the democratic are buying voted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2019, 05:36 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,669,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The legal immigrants are just as offended by "go back where you came from" as the rest of the country. That is an attack on all immigrants. And most of the targets of Trump's ignorance are from this country anyhow. The people it actually is meant for is immigrants--legal or illegal--Trump does not distinguish.

I was a young liberal and now I make a good living, and it didn't turn me into a nasty republican. Just because you and your friends may have not known what you really believe or who you really are--some of us have held the same core moral values, beliefs and ideals for our entire adult lives. Shock! Your illogical generalization is faulty. Making money doesn't really change who you are, if you know who you are to begin with, and it sure as hell does not turn you into a conservative.
No they're not. The non-crybabies in this country know all he meant was "F*** OFF!" to them, which needed to be said. Their approval ratings are so low it's almost a joke.

Your second paragraph is pretty hateful and condescending, what a shock. Because I want to keep more of the money I earn that makes me "nasty" and "immoral"? I'm not stopping you from paying the IRS extra, or donating all of your money to whatever bleeding heart cause is on CNN this week.

People aren't bad because they work hard and want to keep more of their money.

I bet a million dollars you pay the IRS the least amount legally possible.

Old 07-17-2019, 05:38 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Communist propaganda is not that impressive !!!
They demonize anyone that won't sing their tune !!!
Sounds like Trump on a twitter rant.

Old 07-17-2019, 05:43 PM

8,484 posts, read 6,889,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Sounds like Trump on a twitter rant.

And the double exclamation points. Brilliant.

Old 07-17-2019, 06:35 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,101,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets_go_hawks View Post
The fear mongering point is funny, what do you think democrats are doing with their constant accusations of racism against their political opponents?
Actually, I think your statement is quite funny. Accusations of racism are not fear mongering. Do you think it whips up fear in the populace to see Trump's racism? They have known about it for a long time. Fear mongering is when you try to convince people that "the brown people are over-running us. They are taking our jobs, taking our culture. They are rapists and drug dealers. They are a plague on this country." That is fear mongering, and that is the Republican line. "We have to build a wall to keep the brown people out. Quick, get your guns and stockpile food and water." That is fear mongering. It is the currency of Trumpists.

Old 07-17-2019, 06:39 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,101,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Even the GOP knows this. That's what's behind the gerrymandering, ballot harvesting, voter suppression, smearing opposition candidates, welcoming campaign help from Putin, ...

It's why McConnell is blocking legislation for fair elections.
This is absolutely true. The Republicans know they have to cheat to win. They have to prevent people from voting, at elections or in the Senate. They know if everyone has a chance to speak and vote, they will be out.

Old 07-17-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Grasshopper View Post
This is absolutely true. The Republicans know they have to cheat to win. They have to prevent people from voting, at elections or in the Senate. They know if everyone has a chance to speak and vote, they will be out.
Right, like in 2016?

Old 07-17-2019, 07:07 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
It must really suck to be a lib today. It seems as though you are in full melt down mode over Trump.

You may want to pay attention to the dem party, instead of the republicans, as "the squad" is causing your party to disintegrate right before the 2020 elections.

The dem party is now fully tagged with AOC and Omar, who independents hate. It was a brilliant tactical move by Trump, who continues to outflank the dems. "SickofNY" is in full TDS mode as a result.

LOL, yea no doubt. I keep seeing and hearing from the Democrats how they are taking over and spreading like some sort of virus. That the Republican party is in it's death throes and people are walking into the Democratic light. They said that the Pubs were totally dead when Obama was president and we would never see another Republican president. So much for that.

The Democrats just can't help but throw out this wishful thinking as fact and yammer on. They say if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes truth to you. Independents like me who used to float both ways have no choice now but to commit to voting Republican. The Democrats have just gone so far wacko left there's no other road.

Dream on about the death of the Republican party. Might want to get the Democratic party to the doctor.

Old 07-17-2019, 07:29 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,293,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
You are being very ignorant. You're basically saying that all non-whites vote Democrat. That's simply not true.
If that’s all you got from all of the information and then you have to resort to a personal attack, all you’re doing is documenting that you’re either too stubborn and set in your preconceived ideas or just too damned stupid to attempt to converse with.

Have a good day.

Old 07-17-2019, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
If that’s all you got out of all that was written, yuo are incapable of serious thought.
What exactly did I miss? Lay it out for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies