U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:11 AM

66,544 posts, read 30,358,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Quote:
Rep Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) ďWe donít need any more brown faces that donít want to be a brown voice. We donít need black faces that donít want to be a black voice. We donít need Muslims that donít want to be a Muslim voice. We donít need queers that donít want to be a ***** voiceĒ
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...troots-nation/
I saw that and wondered WHY she wasn't instantly excoriated by her lefty Congressional cohorts.

Gay Man Says The Term 'Quee*' Is Like the 'N' Word - ABC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
She called gay people "*****." That's a derogatory term that hasn't been used since the 1960s. (Well, as far as I know. I don't hang out with bigots, but maybe some people still talk that way.)
Yes, Democrat Congress members do.

Old Today, 07:14 AM

3,416 posts, read 660,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
So a black dude who simply wants to live his life, take care of his family and be a good citizen is not needed?
Im friends with a gay dude and his husband. They live their lives rather quietly and are both, GASP, REPUBLICANS. They are not needed?

People like I describe are EXACTLY what is needed.
Me too! I'm friends with a gay guy and his long-term partner, and they are also both Republicans. Interesting thing is that they've told me liberals say the most demeaning things about Republicans to them, assuming they are Democrats.

Old Today, 07:18 AM

8,819 posts, read 7,975,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
She called gay people "*****." That's a derogatory term that hasn't been used since the 1960s. (Well, as far as I know. I don't hang out with bigots, but maybe some people still talk that way.)

Guess what the "Q" in LGBTQ stands for, Rachel....

Old Today, 07:20 AM

8,819 posts, read 7,975,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Wow...and they have the gall to call Trump a racist & homophobe....ĒDisgracefulĒ

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...troots-nation/

The fact that you're trying to spin this as racist or homophobic would be funny if it weren't so pathetically sad.

Keep swinging, champ. You'll get a hit some day.

Old Today, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
You and other lefties are either WAY behind the times (too dumb to function) on this or are possibly outright bigots, yourselves ...

Old Today, 07:22 AM

5,305 posts, read 1,068,446 times
They can't control it. They are so filled with the ugly that it starts spilling out and exposing what they are.

Old Today, 07:23 AM

5,655 posts, read 7,454,756 times
Quote:
The fact that you're trying to spin this as racist or homophobic would be funny if it weren't so pathetically sad.

Keep swinging, champ. You'll get a hit some day.
It is bigoted.

Definition of bigot
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot

Old Today, 07:23 AM

3,416 posts, read 660,807 times
Quote:
That doesn't even make sense. They already have L in there, G in there, and B in there, and that covers everyone (who isn't straight). Why do they need Q in there?

Sigh. All this political correctness is giving me a headache. I think I'll have an aspirin. (And a slice of cake, too, even if it is only 9:30 a.m.)

Old Today, 07:28 AM

7,727 posts, read 4,578,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
You and other lefties are either WAY behind the times (too dumb to function) on this or are possibly outright bigots, yourselves ...

Imagine not knowing that *****, the Q in LGBTQ is almost universally accepted in the LGBTQ community, and is a stand-in for people whose sexuality doesn't fit neatly into the LGB or T designations.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/cnsnews...eer-happy-hour
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies