U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 10:12 AM

34,342 posts, read 18,598,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Itís pretty goddamn funny how progressives profess to be fighting for rights for people like me, yet our opinions are immediately discounted if we donít follow the appropriate orthodoxy.

Agreed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 10:17 AM

58,194 posts, read 41,018,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
And all those GOPers who voted to support Trump's racists comments are the face of the GOP.

Anyone surprised that the Grand Old Party is a bunch of old racist white men?

Seems like it has been that way forever.

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races" _____ Abraham Lincoln

It has been!

Old Today, 10:18 AM

30,304 posts, read 16,649,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
And his followers naively believe everything he tells you them believe.

That is how propaganda works.

Russian troll factories will start flooding this message to the social media. I already saw some this morning.

The vote had nothing to do with their initiatives (whatever they even are), and everything to to with the hate pouring out of the White House.

I think most Americans know when they are being played for idiots. His base probably won't know, but the average American knows.
Would that be kind of like the phony "dossier" being shared and believed by virtually every Democrat, which then resulted in the Trump campaign being spied on after it was used to obtain FISA warrants, which Comey 'signed off' on, swearing it was "verified" to the Judge?

You must be a CNN/MSNBC viewer, believing everything they tell you to believe, because they still think Trump "colluded" with Russia and obstructed justice (even though there was no crime being investigated; i.e., nothing to 'obstruct').

Old Today, 10:20 AM

30,304 posts, read 16,649,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races" _____ Abraham Lincoln

It has been!
Can you provide a source for that "quote" so we can see it in context (if there is any).

Old Today, 10:21 AM

58,194 posts, read 41,018,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Trump has brilliantly painted "The Squad" as the new face of the dem party. The dems took the bait and all of their congressmen voted in support of these fools, thus cementing their influence in the party over Pelosi and making it clear that the dems support their insane initiatives.

To get a litmus test of the "popularity" of the squad, note that the leftist Oregon governor, who supports similar policies, is facing a recall in a far left state.

Trump may have won the presidency with this move. "The Squad" is VERY unpopular among independents and the dems have just alienated a huge segment of the population. There are not enough illegals in the country to push the dems over the top.

Any savvy politicians would have distanced themselves as far as possible from these nuts. The dems, of course, have done the opposite and are essentially throwing an anchor to the already drowning party. The candidates they have are poor enough without an additional loadstone. Thanks Nancy! Trump has completely outflanked you.................. again.

Thanks Trump!

Indeed! Thanks Mr. Ed for that well done, very public display of your bigotry and intolerance.

Old Today, 10:22 AM

63,104 posts, read 34,367,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Would that be kind of like the........
No, it is what I said it is. Play your dodge games with someone else.

Old Today, 10:30 AM

2,316 posts, read 632,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You may use your ears and eyes, but that does not mean you comprehend what you hear or see, you just parrot because your hate for our president....
"What you're seeing and what you're hearing is not what's happening"...Donald Trump July 2018

I think the next body parts Trump will be commanding Americans to ignore are their noses. There is an unmistakable scent in the air, today. Especially on this forum. Perhaps that is why he cut off his nose and spited his face this week? He literally wants his followers to mimic him and amputate their olfactory receptors? Cause he can't risk having them smell his fear and desperation and defeat?

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”....George Orwell

Last edited by corpgypsy; Today at 11:25 AM..

Old Today, 10:36 AM

3,011 posts, read 928,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
"What you're seeing and what you're hearing is not what's happening"...Donald Trump

I think the next body parts Trump will be commanding Americans to ignore are their noses. There is a strong scent of fear and defeat today. Especially on this forum. Perhaps that is why he cut off his nose and spited his face this week? He literally wants his followers to amputate their olfactory receptors?
Well this is a new one for me

Old Today, 10:40 AM

375 posts, read 165,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Prior to this, Pelosi was correctly trying to muzzle and distance the party from "The Squad", as she knows that they poll very badly across the nation.

Now "The Squad" IS the democrat party and they own all their racist, pro-illegal, anti-American positions.

Let's see how popular "The Squad" is in the 2020 elections. The dem party is now a political leper.

No, No and Hell No!

They aren't saints but let us not get carried away.

Old Today, 10:41 AM

375 posts, read 165,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
This is so ridiculous.. The face of the Democrats is whoever they nominate to run against Trump in 2020...

By that logic Trump is the face of GOP. I don't think so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or