U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 06:32 AM

17,874 posts, read 8,912,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
That's not what America sees. What they see is that liberals want to give a pass to Congresspeople who hate this country if they are women of color and/or Muslim. Sorry, but I do not excuse the hate emanating from the left just because POC are the ones expressing it.
Trump just put a spotlight on America Hate. It is NOT OK, and most citizens don't like the position of these four loons, which is anti American and pro Illegal Foreigners. He forced the Democrats to endorse the America Hate of these four, and others in the party. It IS the Democrat Party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 06:33 AM

3,432 posts, read 664,624 times
Can someone please tell me if I am a POC? I've been told that Jews aren't white, so now I am having an identity crisis.

If it gives you any hints, I am a very fair-skinned Jew with light brown hair and blue eyes. I use SPF 30 on the beach. But now I'm wondering if I'm a POC. I need to know so I can fill out the census correctly.

Old Today, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Trump just put a spotlight on America Hate. It is NOT OK, and most citizens don't like the position of these four loons, which is anti American and pro Illegal Foreigners. He forced the Democrats to endorse the America Hate of these four, and others in the party. It IS the Democrat Party.
The arrogant, defiant Omar is now introducing anti-Israel legislation in Congress. I need to start a thread on this alone - her attempt to destroy Israel through economic pressure, right on the heels of being called out for antisemitism.

(I'll start the thread later. I'm going to be out all morning and not able to participate.)

Old Today, 06:37 AM

6,077 posts, read 3,482,484 times
Quote:
Can someone please tell me if I am a POC? I've been told that Jews aren't white, so now I am having an identity crisis.

If it gives you any hints, I am a very fair-skinned Jew with light brown hair and blue eyes. I use SPF 30 on the beach. But now I'm wondering if I'm a POC. I need to know so I can fill out the census correctly.
Well the way I see it, a Jew is as Middle Eastern as a Palestinian, so if Rashida Tlaib can call herself a POC, so can you.

Im Hawaiian, darker than most people I know, but I consider myself white. I got no time for this identity crap.

Old Today, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Well the way I see it, a Jew is as Middle Eastern as a Palestinian, so if Rashida Tlaib can call herself a POC, so can you.

Im Hawaiian, darker than most people I know, but I consider myself white. I got no time for this identity crap.
Thanks. I'm hoping you know I was being sarcastic. But hey.....maybe I should start claiming POC to get advantages. If Warren did it, so can I.

Old Today, 06:39 AM

9,451 posts, read 10,200,741 times
Quote:
And, just like a liberal, you're focused on looks. It doesn't matter. Most people don't vote according to looks.

What matters is policy, and the Dems running for president are all far leftists, promising to take money from American taxpayers - many of whom can't afford their own Obamacare premiums - to give health care to illegal aliens. That issue alone will put Trump back in office, but liberals are so arrogant that they refuse to see that Americans don't want what they're pushing.

And don't get me started on giving reparations and/or house downpayments to black families.
Then why do Republicans gerrymander people out of their districts who don't look like them?
And why did Trump try to use the census to map out the way people look, not how they vote?

Old Today, 06:43 AM

6,077 posts, read 3,482,484 times
Quote:
Thanks. I'm hoping you know I was being sarcastic. But hey.....maybe I should start claiming POC to get advantages. If Warren did it, so can I.
Yes, I picked up your sarcasm. Funny how progressives call people white when it serves their numbers game, yet formerly-white Hispanics like AOC suddenly become POC when it can be used as a weapon against Trump.

Old Today, 06:46 AM

27,596 posts, read 17,670,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I don't think these four ladies are the face of the Democratic party. They're not the ones running for president and have very little power at the present time. Most of us are paying attention.
Let me ask you-who has gotten more "air time" in the last week? The 4 bigoted idiots that make up the "squad"-or the 24 candidates running for the nomination? Who do you think the average person has a better chance of recognizing-AOC or Klochubar? Omar or Gillibrand?

Very few "moderates" have even heard of most of the Dem candidates (Gropey Joe, Screech Sanders and Fauxahauntas being possible exceptions). But very few haven't heard of the squad. Who knows about the policies much of the field is running on? Vs who has heard of the "Green New Deal"? Heck, even the candidates are picking up on this idiotic policy. They may be stupid. They may be a bunch of racists. They may hate this nation. But they are known...as the new face of the Dem party. And sadly-they really seem to be a caricature or conglomeration of the entire field of candidates in this cycle.

Old Today, 06:50 AM

34,353 posts, read 18,606,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Then why do Republicans gerrymander people out of their districts who don't look like them?
And why did Trump try to use the census to map out the way people look, not how they vote?

Illegals can vote?

Old Today, 06:55 AM

33,363 posts, read 20,137,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Let me ask you-who has gotten more "air time" in the last week? The 4 bigoted idiots that make up the "squad"-or the 24 candidates running for the nomination? Who do you think the average person has a better chance of recognizing-AOC or Klochubar? Omar or Gillibrand?

Very few "moderates" have even heard of most of the Dem candidates (Gropey Joe, Screech Sanders and Fauxahauntas being possible exceptions). But very few haven't heard of the squad. Who knows about the policies much of the field is running on? Vs who has heard of the "Green New Deal"? Heck, even the candidates are picking up on this idiotic policy. They may be stupid. They may be a bunch of racists. They may hate this nation. But they are known...as the new face of the Dem party. And sadly-they really seem to be a caricature or conglomeration of the entire field of candidates in this cycle.
yep!

Even my liberal friends have said that the Democratic party must keep these four women there because they must play the race card.

"You attack these women, you must hate minorities and you must be a racist."

So yes, they are the face of the dem party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or