U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 06:36 AM

11,751 posts, read 8,314,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I seriously doubt most of America paid much attention to the events of the past week, but it they did what they saw was four young, diverse, educated, well-spoken women calling for inclusion and acceptance of all people in our democracy on the one hand, and a ranting racist calling for citizens of our country who are not white enough to "go back where you came from". Which face do you really think will prevail in the coming years?
Question: Why did they feel the need to do this?

Answer: Because they are becoming aware that they, along with their ideas, are becoming wildly unpopular in swing states and among independents.

https://www.axios.com/alexandria-oca...d569dfdf9.html

I don't know if the President is doing it on purpose but he is causing the Democratic Party to implode. They may lose the House and the presidency in 2020.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 06:37 AM

66,540 posts, read 30,358,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Inclusion?? Read the other thread. One of them is calling gay people "quee*" and demanding that brown people be a brown voice and black people be a black voice - or Dems don't want you. That doesn't sound very inclusionary to me!
Exactly. I saw that and wondered WHY she wasn't instantly excoriated by her lefty Congressional cohorts.

Gay Man Says The Term 'Quee*' Is Like the 'N' Word - ABC News

Old Today, 06:40 AM

4,342 posts, read 2,269,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Democrat Party is OPENLY anti-Semitic and anti-Israel. Even their "woke" secular, progressive Jewish members.

I guess that must by why most Jewish voters vote Democratic.

This is blatant misinformation from the Party of Trump (and his alt-right and Russkie supporters) that hate everyone who is not like them.

Old Today, 06:41 AM

63,094 posts, read 34,367,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Inclusion?? Read the other thread. One of them is calling gay people "quee*"
LGBTQ = Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Q***r.

Its ok for you to waive the rainbow flag, but at least understand what they support.

Old Today, 06:42 AM

19,155 posts, read 12,234,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Question: Why did they feel the need to do this?

Answer: Because they are becoming aware that they, along with their ideas, are becoming wildly unpopular in swing states and among independents.

https://www.axios.com/alexandria-oca...d569dfdf9.html

I don't know if the President is doing it on purpose but he is causing the Democratic Party to implode. They may lose the House and the presidency in 2020.

Prior to this, Pelosi was correctly trying to muzzle and distance the party from "The Squad", as she knows that they poll very badly across the nation.

Now "The Squad" IS the democrat party and they own all their racist, pro-illegal, anti-American positions.

Let's see how popular "The Squad" is in the 2020 elections. The dem party is now a political leper.

Old Today, 06:43 AM

5,654 posts, read 7,454,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
LGBTQ = Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Q***r.
Many people who are gay that I know (including myself) hate the word q***r.

66,540 posts, read 30,358,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheFox View Post
Well ... I think we need some clarity. If it wasn't targeted against African Americans, Latino Americans etc. then which group was he referring to with his remark? Italian Americans? Irish Americans? German Americans? British Americans?
Anyone who constantly whines and complains about America. Trump's tweet challenge was for such persons to go back to the country of their ancestral roots and see if that country is any better than the U.S., OR if it isn't, what they did to successfully improve it to make it so.

772 posts, read 486,112 times
This is so ridiculous.. The face of the Democrats is whoever they nominate to run against Trump in 2020...

Old Today, 06:44 AM

63,094 posts, read 34,367,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Now "The Squad" IS the democrat party.......

Let's see how popular "The Squad" is in the 2020 elections. The dem party is now a political leper.
Man, you REALLY lap it all up.

Old Today, 06:46 AM

11,800 posts, read 9,391,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
So, "Typical White Person" is a compliment? Obama meant that she had the typical PREJUDICES a White person has. That was in no way a compliment.
Correct. There are plenty of white grandparents who had prejudices against Black folk.

I knew more than a few white girls who were beat by their grandparent or parent for dating a Black person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or