U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:49 AM

1,043 posts, read 197,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Do some research. Most of those Democrat Jewish voters identify as PROGRESSIVES not JEWS. They are secular, progressive Jews. Get a clue.

So... thats what Republicans mean when they hate and fear Progressives.

They hate Jews...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:52 AM

17,846 posts, read 8,903,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
So... thats what Republicans mean when they hate and fear Progressives.

They hate Jews...
Now where did you get that from what I said? Now you are just lying. The Democrat Party are now the avowed Jew Haters, and Israel haters. Look at Omar. She is openly anti Jew and anti Israel as is AOC. They are now the face of your beloved Democrat Party, and you're proud of these America hating and Jew hating women?

Old Today, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Now where did you get that from what I said? Now you are just lying. The Democrat Party are now the avowed Jew Haters, and Israel haters. Look at Omar. She is openly anti Jew and anti Israel as is AOC. They are now the face of your beloved Democrat Party, and you're proud of these America hating and Jew hating women?

They are not ANTI JEW... wt

Do you really belive the average citizen in Israel agrees with the bombings, shootings and walling in of Palestinians?

The Right wing government is trying by force to grab more and more land... and is just creating a bigger mess!

You do realize there are demonstrations IN and BY Jews against their Right wing government practices? Are they Anti Jew?

Logic..

Old Today, 08:01 AM

What Anti American ideas do these women have?

Medicare and money out of politics, and only individual contributions to their campaigns... are their main goals!.... Wow.. Radical..

Old Today, 08:02 AM

66,544 posts, read 30,358,972 times
Quote:
They are not ANTI JEW...
Yes, they are, and they have repeatedly publicly stated so.

Old Today, 08:08 AM

2,305 posts, read 632,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Trump has brilliantly painted "The Squad" as the new face of the dem party. The dems took the bait and all of their congressmen voted in support of these fools, thus cementing their influence in the party over Pelosi and making it clear that the dems support their insane initiatives.

To get a litmus test of the "popularity" of the squad, note that the leftist Oregon governor, who supports similar policies, is facing a recall in a far left state.

Trump may have won the presidency with this move. "The Squad" is VERY unpopular among independents and the dems have just alienated a huge segment of the population. There are not enough illegals in the country to push the dems over the top.

Any savvy politicians would have distanced themselves as far as possible from these nuts. The dems, of course, have done the opposite and are essentially throwing an anchor to the already drowning party. The candidates they have are poor enough without an additional loadstone. Thanks Nancy! Trump has completely outflanked you.................. again.

Thanks Trump!

Gee it sounds as if you are hoping that all Americans will follow those chilling words and command of Trump's: "Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening".

It also sounds as if the only important issue to you is keeping "Big Brother" in office. You know, at the expense of selling the soul of America for a non-existent W.

Additionally, it appears you are confusing the cowardly Republican Party with the Democrats. You know, the Republican Party that allowed Trump and the Freedom Caucus to steamroll it right into oblivion.

I know the Trump mantra is, "if I repeat a lie often enough, it will no longer be a lie", but you and he are mistaken, and that phony picture Trump is trying to paint, and you are trying to sell, is not reality.

Most of America saw unity and truth speaking to bully power yesterday. They saw Democratic Unity. They saw patriotic Americans standing together against hate, ugliness and the disgusting intentional and shameful attempt, by the President of the United States, to divide the America he is not worthy to lead.

So let me see if I have this straight... the picture you are painting for us as evidence of Trump "winning" and "owning" a dedicated public servant and most of America is this:

*Donald Trump proudly displayed his white-supremacist xenophobic racial views to draw a big bold line between his followers and the rest of the country, so the Speaker of the House would take the bait and defend America?

*The President of the United States, to the glee of his followers and some Republicans, highlighted the division he creates and propagates so he could identify and ridicule all the shocked, repulsed and disappointed Americans and people of the world, as they condemn him?

*Trump trampled on his oath and American principles and used the presidential bully pulpit to spread hate and misinformation so he could expose all the revolted and disgusted citizens as they united to reject his desecration of the UNITED States of America ?

*"Big Baby" using unabashed xenophobia, misogyny and racism to stir his "base" to express his and their genuine bigotry, so he and they could crow about those foolish politicians who once again courageously revealed their support for and commitment to "we the people"?

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."...George Orwell

I saw the Democratic Party and Americans rally and unite this week to reject a despicable and pathetic excuse of a man who is masquerading as a leader. I respect my eyes and ears. I am not buying what you and Donald Trump are selling. His kind of brilliance is quite dim. That he has you thanking him is astonishing!

Hmmm.... unless of course he just firebombed the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the USA to distract you...cause perhaps he isn't quite certain that you follow his command to deny your own eyes and ears...you know with a few more impending scandals about to hit?

In any event, despicable and not so brilliant: "Cutting off one's nose to spite the face" has never been a winning strategy!

Last edited by corpgypsy; Today at 09:38 AM..

Old Today, 08:13 AM

34,336 posts, read 18,598,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Gee it sounds as if you are hoping that all Americans will follow those chilling words and command of Trump's: "Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening".

It also sounds as if the only important issue to you is keeping "Big Brother" in office. You know, at the expense of selling the soul of America for a non-existent W.

Additionally, it appears you are confusing the cowardly Republican Party with the Democrats. You know, the Republican Party that allowed Trump and the Freedom Caucus to steamroll it right into oblivion.

I know the Trump mantra is, "if I repeat a lie often enough, it will no longer be a lie", but you and he are mistaken, and that phony picture Trump is trying to paint, and you are trying to sell, is not reality.

Most of America saw unity and truth speaking to bully power yesterday. They saw Democratic Unity. They saw patriotic Americans standing together against hate, ugliness and the disgusting intentional and shameful attempt, by the President of the United States, to divide the America he is not worthy to lead.

So let me see if I have this straight... the picture you are painting for us as evidence of Trump owning a dedicated public servant and most of America is this:

*Donald Trump proudly displays his white-supremacist xenophobic racial views to draw a big bold line between his followers and the rest of the country so the Speaker of the House will take the bait and defend America?

*The President of the United States, to the glee of his followers and some Republicans, highlighted the division he creates and propagates so he could identify and ridicule all the shocked, repulsed and disappointed Americans and people of the world as they condemn him?

*Trump trampled on his oath and American principles and used the presidential bully pulpit to spread hate and misinformation so he could expose all the repulsed citizens as they united to reject his desecration of the UNITED States of America .

*"Big Baby" using unabashed xenophobia, misogyny and racism to stir his "base" to express his and their genuine bigotry so he and they could crow about those foolish politicians who once again courageously revealed their support for and commitment to "we the people".

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."...George Orwell

I saw the Democratic Party and Americans rally and unite this week to reject a despicable and pathetic excuse of a man who is masquerading as a leader. I respect my eyes and ears. I am not buying what you and Donald Trump are selling. His kind of brilliance is quite dim. That he has you thanking him is astonishing!

Goodness, I did not think you could get that much TDS into a single post....congrats....

Old Today, 08:15 AM

63,095 posts, read 34,367,413 times
I don't think this kind of in-your-face blatant propaganda is going to work for the GOP. Everyone knows its BS to accuse of people of 'hating America', 'hating Jews' and 'hating Israel', and claim its the 'face of the Dem party'.

Anyone who does that is assuming average Americans are complete idiots who'll believe any BS they are fed, but they are sorely mistaken. Being played for idiots is insulting to most people, and now a poll shows 68% of Americans find Trumps tweets/speeches offensive, and also find his behavior anti-American.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; Today at 08:28 AM..

Old Today, 08:24 AM

9,493 posts, read 2,336,014 times
The new face of the Democratic party

It's a big party, millions of faces ... caring and strong and united

Old Today, 08:37 AM

19,163 posts, read 12,234,773 times
Quote:
What Anti American ideas do these women have?

Medicare and money out of politics, and only individual contributions to their campaigns... are their main goals!.... Wow.. Radical..

AOC is fully supportive of illegals over the rights of Americans and Omar has clearly made anti-Semitic comments and has minimalized 9/11.

Both are ardently anti-American and the public knows it. Dems have been trying to conceal these sentiments for decades, now they are at the forefront and the face of the dem party.

Hate America- vote dem
Hate Jews- vote dem
Love Muslim radicals- vote dem
Love open borders- vote dem
Want your kid using transgender restrooms with perverts- vote dem
want trillions of dollars blown on a green new deal- vote dem
want Shariah Law in the US- vote dem
Want your taxes raised- vote dem
Want to pay a ton more for gas and energy- vote dem
Want slavery reparations- vote dem
Want your job outsourced to China- vote dem
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or