U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-19-2019, 07:59 AM
 
7,639 posts, read 1,775,572 times
Reputation: 4224

Advertisements

Well folks, we've finally reached that point. We have arrived at the point of no return, to where your in-laws and friends down the street can no longer be given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to supporting Donald Trump.


At this point, every single person in America who still supports Donald Trump is either:

A) a racist themselves

or

B) knows that Donald Trump is racist and they don't care


The above applies to every single Trump supporter.

Last edited by NeutralParty; 07-19-2019 at 08:08 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:02 AM
 
2,274 posts, read 897,059 times
Reputation: 3193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGromit View Post
Is it just me or does anyone else agree that Republican's dropped the ball on not condemning Trump's racist tweets? Condemning Trump doesn't pass any new legislation, it just sends the President a clear message they are not going to tolerate or support him if he says or does the wrong things. Silence on the issue isn't good enough, Republican's need to send a clear message that they are not going to back him no matter what. Not taking a stand only will embolden President Trump to do even more radical things in the future. They shouldn't support him unquestionably just because he is a Republican President, this is how dictatorships are formed, no one speaking up against what's wrong. When did this country become a Them against Us Nation? (Republicans vs Democrats)

Trump didn't make any racist tweets. The Left's re purposing of words to vilify those who disagree with them is going to one of many factors that cause them to lose the next election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:04 AM
 
Location: NNJ
10,083 posts, read 5,618,960 times
Reputation: 11000
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters" - Trump


I believe Trump was right....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:06 AM
 
Location: NE Ohio
30,422 posts, read 16,942,001 times
Reputation: 8934
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGromit View Post
Is it just me or does anyone else agree that Republican's dropped the ball on not condemning Trump's racist tweets? Condemning Trump doesn't pass any new legislation, it just sends the President a clear message they are not going to tolerate or support him if he says or does the wrong things. Silence on the issue isn't good enough, Republican's need to send a clear message that they are not going to back him no matter what. Not taking a stand only will embolden President Trump to do even more radical things in the future. They shouldn't support him unquestionably just because he is a Republican President, this is how dictatorships are formed, no one speaking up against what's wrong. When did this country become a Them against Us Nation? (Republicans vs Democrats)
What 'racist' Tweets?

Why didn't the Democrats condemn Ilhan Omar's very real racism against Jews and Israel? And also others who are members of "The Squad"? These women pal around with Linda Sarsour, one of the most racist women in America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:10 AM
 
Location: NE Ohio
30,422 posts, read 16,942,001 times
Reputation: 8934
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Being complicit to racist comments makes them racists, imo. Not being able to identify overt racist comments likely means 1) you agree and see nothing wrong, or 2) you're so ignorant of racism that you don't belong in any decision-making position like being a Senator or Congressman. Not standing up and condemning Trump's tweets/words make them cowards. I hope the American voter remembers this past few days when voting.
What racist comments? I haven't heard him make any racist comments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 09:12 AM
 
Location: NE Ohio
30,422 posts, read 16,942,001 times
Reputation: 8934
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
But Republicans call anyone who doesn't vote Republican lazy, socialist.
I don't know about "lazy," but they are all socialists, and they admit it. They label themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 10:49 AM
 
11,061 posts, read 6,536,174 times
Reputation: 6093
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Well folks, we've finally reached that point. We have arrived at the point of no return, to where your in-laws and friends down the street can no longer be given the benefit of the doubt when it comes to supporting Donald Trump.


At this point, every single person in America who still supports Donald Trump is either:

A) a racist themselves

or

B) knows that Donald Trump is racist and they don't care


The above applies to every single Trump supporter.

Okay brain wiz...you've posted this on another thread as well. Apparently you know what is best for everyone, so can you please help me choose whom to cast my 2020 vote / support for ?


I'm :
Pro 2A
Pro Choice
Pro LGB
Pro legalizing of weed.
Anti illegal immigration and feel we need to regulate legal immigration
Anti globalism I hate seen jobs sent away and am proud to stand separately from the rest of the world.
Anti PC political correctness and banning of words is a joke... and one that is just fueling the fire for more divisiveness
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 11:33 AM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
27,838 posts, read 16,186,792 times
Reputation: 10001
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
if you're ok with ilness omar marrying her brother, reducing the horror of 9/11 to 'some people did something', refusing to condemn a terror attack on a federal facility, and pleading for leniency for ISIS members - that's on you.

it's not a good look.
These are all fake news. I have NO PROBLEM condemning her if it was the truth, they aren't. For ISIS members brought back to America, it is a restorative practice of rehab rather than punishment and hatred. Which honestly we need in the justice system period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 11:33 AM
 
Location: Ohio
20,483 posts, read 14,553,269 times
Reputation: 16679
Seeing how no one seems to be able to post an allegedly racist tweet, I guess this thread's a bust.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2019, 11:53 AM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
27,838 posts, read 16,186,792 times
Reputation: 10001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Seeing how no one seems to be able to post an allegedly racist tweet, I guess this thread's a bust.
No it has been ad nosseum, but the "no racist comments" response are equally that. I given up on it because it is pointless because some people will look up into the sky and still see a green sky...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top