U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:18 AM

45,291 posts, read 17,980,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
.....Nazis ......
Haha.

WaPo can sure get them worked up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:20 AM

39,306 posts, read 20,382,138 times
It's funny, celebrities said they would move out of the country if Trump was elected. By the same token I don't see what the lefts beef is? If you hate this country then leave.

Then again, the left will find a beef with anything and everything.

Old Today, 09:20 AM

10,976 posts, read 6,116,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
i.e. "I know what you said is true, I can't address it, so I know, I'll accuse you of deflection".
LOL. As opposed to your actual deflection? LOL.

Quote:
It's you vouching for the crooked and lying MSM. Don't get upset when I point out obvious examples of when that isn't true.
Such a good little Trumpie you are! But you forgot to use the catchphrase, FAKE NEWS! I'm disappointed in you. Trump supporters should know better than that.

Quote:
Now you tell us that you believe another "prediction" from WaPo concerning Trump. The insanity of this truly has to be seen to be believed.
It wasn't a prediction by the Washington Post. It was a story about how Trump's big mouth has sunk several court cases for him. It's a shame you can't seem to comment on that.

Old Today, 09:21 AM

39,306 posts, read 20,382,138 times
As for Omar, she must not have like her birth country so she left. Now she wants to b*tch about the U.S. Why doesn't she do the same thing? Some people will never be happy.

Old Today, 09:22 AM

14,419 posts, read 7,934,902 times
Quote:
Would that be the one who told you that Hillary had a "Blue Wall" and that Trump had illegally colluded with Russians. This for two years. That "legitimate" news outlet. haha
Still refuse to read the Mueller report? Still living in an alternate universe? Did Hannity tell you to say this?

As far as Trump's "racist" tweets? The media needs to marginalize him. His drama is just another look over there deflection to change that narrative in the media. He's brilliant at it, and the idiots fall for it every time.

The real story that the media should have been covering was that Bijan Rafeikian's trial started two days ago. Who is Bijan you ask? Michael Flynn's business partner and Flynn has been dropped from the witness list. Why? This is way more important than Trump's stupid deflection tweets and manufactured drama meant to distract.

Do you want the truth Waldo? Read the Mueller report.

Old Today, 09:24 AM

60 posts, read 6,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
People are free to interpret anything anyway they wish. That does not mean their interpretation is correct. People will often perceive things negatively, if it suits their agenda to do so. It's childish, but they do.

Trump's statements had nothing to do with the race of anybody. If some group of white people said the same things these four women have been saying about our country, I assure you, the President would have the same reaction. In fact, he has condemned ANTIFA on more than one occasion, and because of ANTIFA's actions against free speech, he issued an E.O. that any College or University that receives taxpayer subsidies would lose it if they did not defend free speech on campus.

That's a lot of nonsense, nononsenseguy!

Bernie Sanders has been listing off countries that are better than us for years. Bernie has been talking about how poorly run this country is for years! When was the last time Trump told Bernie to go back to the country that he came from?

George W Bush became POTUS in 2000. Trump has spoken out against him in the past. Name one time during his presidency that Trump "demanded" that he present his birth certificate.

I'll give you credit, though. You are trying really really hard to defend your guy.

Old Today, 09:33 AM

45,291 posts, read 17,980,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Such a good little Trumpie you are!

You know a topic has failed, when the OP is left with calling people names.

Old Today, 09:46 AM

7,913 posts, read 2,297,680 times
all the winning, it will be hard to accept anything else in 2025.

Old Today, 10:06 AM

6,397 posts, read 3,589,274 times
[quote=nononsenseguy;55691750]What 'racist comments' do you refer to?

The "travel ban" was not a "Muslim ban." The court was wrong (and they likely knew it), but because they hate Trump, they over stepped their authority to block his Constitutional, lawful travel restrictions (based on law passed by Congress many years ago, giving the President such authority).

It is not for courts to decide "motive" for an action. It is only for the court to decide if it is lawful, and Constitutional. Given that the "Citizenship question" has been on the U.S. Census form up until Obama had it removed in 2010 - What was his motive?), I don't see any reason why it should not be re-added.[/QUOTE

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/04/...g-citizenship/

I've filled out the Census since 1970. Never been asked about citizenship, but then must have been one of the lucky ones who slipped through the cracks and only filled out short form. Born in the same foreign country as AOL, AND Dear Leader.

Dropped in 1960? Blame Obama when he was still in his Mommy's tummy? Maybe you should blame General Dwight D. Eisenhower instead.

Old Today, 10:10 AM

10,976 posts, read 6,116,394 times
Quote:
You know a topic has failed, when the OP is left with calling people names.
And STILL no comment on how Trump is sabotaging himself in court. Deflection, deflection, deflection. It's your M.O.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies