U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 10:15 AM
 
5,020 posts, read 5,937,887 times
Reputation: 7343

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Ask any minority what "go back to your own country!" means. I guarantee you that 100 percent of them will tell you it's racist and/or xenophobic. Intelligent people don't need an explanation as to why that is, because it's pretty obvious. Perhaps it is you who needs more education.
How about you post his entire quote rather than cherry picking just one part of his quote?

I can do it for you if you’d like?....


Anyone can take words of out context and make them appear negative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 10:17 AM
 
Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
15,011 posts, read 13,350,680 times
Reputation: 4591
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You are fodder for the Trump hating WaPo.
So don't you feel a great deal of hatred and resentment in your heart against President Trump very, very much? If so, see, if works both ways.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:23 AM
 
Location: Texas
26,731 posts, read 11,229,010 times
Reputation: 6150
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Trump has unleashed a trove of racist and xenophobic official statements (because every one of his tweets has been deemed an official statement by the administration) that portray his real reasons for many of the things that land him in court. Official statements by an administration, followed up with actions designed to carry out his stated racism and xenophobia, are absolutely fair game for the courts to consider.

If he just kept his mouth shut he'd probably be more successful in court. But it's his own big mouth that tips the court off as to what his real motives and objectives are.

I hope he never shuts up.
Trumps statements are not racist. And he's not the one who needs to keep his mouth shut here.
TDS strikes again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:23 AM
 
8,956 posts, read 2,774,732 times
Reputation: 5468
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
No part of Trump's tweet mentioned race, anywhere. Typical Leftist/Democrat tactic of trying to make everything racial even where there is none.
Usually the term "racist" isn't said when people are saying or doing racist things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:24 AM
 
8,956 posts, read 2,774,732 times
Reputation: 5468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Trumps statements are not racist. And he's not the one who needs to keep his mouth shut here.
TDS strikes again.
Yeah, let him keep talking, as if he could help himself anyway. Hopefully the courts are continuing to listen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:27 AM
 
Location: Texas
26,731 posts, read 11,229,010 times
Reputation: 6150
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Ask any minority what "go back to your own country!" means. I guarantee you that 100 percent of them will tell you it's racist and/or xenophobic. Intelligent people don't need an explanation as to why that is, because it's pretty obvious. Perhaps it is you who needs more education.
You can't guarantee much because you are wrong to often.

What's it called when when both people are the same color or nationality? Racist was executive order 9066.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:37 AM
 
45,291 posts, read 17,980,663 times
Reputation: 18964
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So don't you feel a great deal of hatred and resentment in your heart against President Trump very, very much? If so, see, if works both ways.

Have no idea what it means. But carrying around hate and resentment all day is like peeing in your pants. You are the only one getting wet..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:39 AM
 
45,291 posts, read 17,980,663 times
Reputation: 18964
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Yeah, let him keep talking, as if he could help himself anyway. Hopefully the courts are continuing to listen.
The courts only listen to evidence given under oath in a court room. They don't waste time letting WaPo try the case in it's rag.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:48 AM
 
Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
15,011 posts, read 13,350,680 times
Reputation: 4591
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
And that article begins with a big lie. "Even before President Donald Trump’s racist tweets toward four Democratic congresswomen of color,

Trump never mentioned anyone by name, and it wasn't racist.

But since you went there, why didn't they mention that Omar's disapproval rating is 91%. That's the real news behind this.

Omar's Disapproval Rating is 91% Across America - Why Wouldn't the President Call Her Out?
So you quite strongly join in with the white nationalists who give Trump their approval after his tweet about those minority congresswomen?


https://kfor.com/2019/07/17/trump-sa..._YrzWHsT_3JDxk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:52 AM
 
10,976 posts, read 6,116,394 times
Reputation: 5940
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The courts only listen to evidence given under oath in a court room. They don't waste time letting WaPo try the case in it's rag.
Yes, yes, yes, close your eyes and pretend it hasn't already happened where Trump's big mouth derailed his court cases. I posted two examples of it in the OP. You pretending otherwise doesn't change a thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top