U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-20-2019, 01:01 PM
 
4,109 posts, read 6,434,831 times
Reputation: 4203

Advertisements

Lots of folks here at CD are on on Social Security. If Trump loses is one question, but if Trump wins it will mean the end of Social Security, Medicare, and, of course, Medicaid.
How many folks here could make it on investments alone?

If Comrade Trump is re-elected he will do everything he can to shift all the money to the corporations and wealthy. Income taxes will soar for the the working people while corps and the rich pay little to nothing. Trump will cast the US into a deep depression that is not recoverable.

Voters made one mistake putting Trump in office. They will not make the same mistake twice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-20-2019, 01:55 PM
 
4,540 posts, read 855,844 times
Reputation: 1889
If Trump loses in 2020 it will be one step forward for Mankind
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 02:10 PM
 
4,469 posts, read 1,908,416 times
Reputation: 3057
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
If Trump were to lose !!!
The country will descend into anarchy and poverty where citizenship has no value !!! Living hell !!!

According to democrats the President can't be above the law but all illegals entering can be !!!

The double standard will be enforced and grow into a self-consuming monster !!!
It would be Armageddon. The devil would descend upon the earth, encircling it in darkness. All vegetation would die, the oceans would dry up, good Christian heterosexual, god-fearing, cis-gendered men would be hung from trees while libruls laugh...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 09:27 PM
 
Location: Right here; Right now
8,878 posts, read 4,466,164 times
Reputation: 1416
IF Trump loses in 2020 ... If?
The shadow government put him in office, they will make sure he stays in office. Hide and watch ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 10:45 PM
 
27,205 posts, read 9,220,291 times
Reputation: 9490
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Nope according to the Republicans in this forum you must leave the country now because you don't support Trump..
Learn the difference between "must leave" and "invited to leave" !!! They are not the same !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2019, 10:02 AM
 
2,188 posts, read 1,274,688 times
Reputation: 2505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
IF Trump loses in 2020 ... If?
The shadow government put him in office, they will make sure he stays in office. Hide and watch ...
This is what I am afraid of. I have never thought trump is a legal president, because of all the interference, Comey, Russia and others, etc. He will be selected again by all means possible, maybe, because he is a mob boss and people are afraid of him???

I hope he resigns or is kicked out of the country before the election. Otherwise we will have more of the same B.S., for 4 more years. That he listens to Stephan Miller as his right hand man, is extremely telling.

Dump Trump. MAGA. Dump Trump. What anyone sees in this man child is way beyond any reasoning. JMO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2019, 10:08 AM
 
1,651 posts, read 330,242 times
Reputation: 1458
If Trump does lose, which could happen, I will treat his successor exactly like the left has treated Trump. Illegitimate, a Russian agent, a racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2019, 11:25 AM
 
Location: San Diego CA
4,924 posts, read 3,415,204 times
Reputation: 7907
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
If Trump does lose, which could happen, I will treat his successor exactly like the left has treated Trump. Illegitimate, a Russian agent, a racist.
So there’s something like a dozen contenders for the Democrat presidential nomination and you’ve made up your mind that whoever wins is illegitimate, a Russian agent and a racist? Makes sense in Trump world I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2019, 10:31 PM
 
Location: Right here; Right now
8,878 posts, read 4,466,164 times
Reputation: 1416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
IF Trump loses in 2020 ... If?
The shadow government put him in office, they will make sure he stays in office. Hide and watch ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
This is what I am afraid of. I have never thought trump is a legal president, because of all the interference, Comey, Russia and others, etc. He will be selected again by all means possible, maybe, because he is a mob boss and people are afraid of him???

I hope he resigns or is kicked out of the country before the election. Otherwise we will have more of the same B.S., for 4 more years. That he listens to Stephan Miller as his right hand man, is extremely telling.

Dump Trump. MAGA. Dump Trump. What anyone sees in this man child is way beyond any reasoning. JMO
My remarks are a 'just me' thing, because I have thought for a long time that there is a shadow government pulling the strings ...

Quote:
because he is a mob boss and people are afraid of him
Because the POTUS will do (the shadow's) their bidding, as they have something on the POTUS that person would not want made public as it could ruin them. Again this is just a me thing, so don't read to much into it. However, I picked Bush over Kerry and was right. Obama for the win both times and was right and I picked Trump for the win and was right ... now I wish I knew where I could place a bet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2019, 10:33 PM
 
Location: Panama City, FL
3,152 posts, read 948,641 times
Reputation: 1038
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce1 View Post
IF Donald Trump loses the white house in 2020, and it is a big IF, we collectively need to start ignoring him, his tweets and his followers.

IF Trump loses the next election he will go off on a Twitter tirade the likes of which we've never seen before. You think he's a whiny little ***** now? Just wait until he's no longer POTUS (IF that happens in 2020)
He'll be on Fox News every day. He'll be on Twitter every minute. He'll still be holding campaign rallies (hell he still hasn't stopped campaigning against Hillary)

But the non-Fox media needs to ignore him. The people need to ignore him.

I know we won't. There is an obsession in this country with talking about the last president. I see people talking about Obama more now than when he was president.

But the more you talk about, fight with, argue with, report on Trump the more of a voice he's going to continue to have in this country. And EVEN IF you are someone who believes that Trump has done a good job with certain aspects of running the country, you're blind or a liar if you say that you think he's had a positive influence on the people of this country. Once he goes back to just being a public figure that's all he'll have. He'll only be able to stir up angst, anger & hate.

IF he loses the election in 2020 (which I suspect he will, but he could still be handed the presidency like he was in 2016) we NEED to ignore him.
I'm pretty sure he will be in jail or at the very least, isolated from sane society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top