Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 01:09 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The double standard of democrats is now on display, Kamala Harris with the same comment said to be racist

Where is equal treatment and equal justice ? What price will Kamala the man mauler Harris pay ?

All the despicable things she described she is now an advocate for !!! She will likely get a pass b/c she is only seeking attention !!!

Sen. Kamala Harris: Trump needs to go back where he came from
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...h-ebof-vpx.cnn
I cannot blame her for that. It was too easy.
It is the same as Yo mama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2019, 01:24 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
The double standard of democrats is now on display, Kamala Harris with the same comment said to be racist

Where is equal treatment and equal justice ? What price will Kamala the man mauler Harris pay ?

All the despicable things she described she is now an advocate for !!! She will likely get a pass b/c she is only seeking attention !!!

Sen. Kamala Harris: Trump needs to go back where he came from
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...h-ebof-vpx.cnn
There is no double standard.

It's partisan rhetoric.

Trump makes an offensive partisan remark. The other side throws it back at him. While I wish the people in positions of authority in this country would act like grown-ups, I realize that there are too many people who cheer them on when they act like doltish juveniles. I cannot fathom the delight some of you have when people whom we should respect behave reprehensibly, but that is where we are in this country.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:24 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Was it racist that he told 4 PoC to go back to where they came from? This is 1 of those situations where it is hard to say. Had he said to some White people, chances are most news outlets might not report.
Maybe he should have taken the same route FDR did. He didn't ask them to leave, he threw them in concentration camps.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:31 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
There is no double standard.

It's partisan rhetoric.

Trump makes an offensive partisan remark. The other side throws it back at him. While I wish the people in positions of authority in this country would act like grown-ups, I realize that there are too many people who cheer them on when they act like doltish juveniles. I cannot fathom the delight some of you have when people whom we should respect behave reprehensibly, but that is where we are in this country.
Get a clue !!! Partisan rhetoric is full of lies and double standards !!! Tools of the trade !!!

Old 07-17-2019, 01:34 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Get a clue !!! Partisan rhetoric is full of lies and double standards !!! Tools of the trade !!!
There's no double standard. President Trump was deliberately offensive. Harris knew that her response was equally offensive. There would only be a double standard if Harris didn't think her remark was offensive. She knew it was, she meant it to be, as a rebuttal.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:43 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,708,622 times
Quote:
Make it about me if you must !!! etc...…………….
It always is isn't it? I thought that was the goal.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:51 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
She quite clearly said "he" in her racist claiming rant !!!

Is it like a retweet or something and that gets her a pass ?

Trump never gets one of those on a retweet !!! More double standard !!!
You sound unhinged.

That you think this is even something to mention, let alone start a thread about, is ridiculous.

Old 07-17-2019, 02:06 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You sound unhinged.

That you think this is even something to mention, let alone start a thread about, is ridiculous.
Its not what you want to hear !!! I get that !!!

Someone has to be blamed for what you read !!! Another new dimension to victimhood !!!

Unhinged with laughter !!!

Old 07-17-2019, 05:20 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Maybe he should have taken the same route FDR did. He didn't ask them to leave, he threw them in concentration camps.
But FDR did let the Japanese out of their concentration camps at the end of the war, and let them fight for the country Now that's a Progressive for you

Last edited by LS Jaun; 07-17-2019 at 05:50 PM..

Old 07-17-2019, 10:04 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,672,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
She's merely echoing his words and you know it.
Right. But some will try to turn it into something else.

I had said the same thing (about him) after hearing him blurt it out on the lawn yesterday, and surely many others reacted the same. I did chuckle when I heard Kamala's remark, afterward.

Let's face it, HE is complaining all the time, disagreeing, fighting and lashing out at others continually, endlessly tweeting, having had several others leave his side, not functioning at his job and apparently not enjoying it....so yeah, if he is so unhappy, he should go back to his N. Y. TOWER and allow others to get on with making America normal, again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies