U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2019, 12:53 PM

46,605 posts, read 18,745,073 times

Advertisements

And the easily influenced sure seem to fall for their marching orders from the MSM yet again. At least a 1/2 dozen topics here today, created by the Trump haters, that the USA is going to fail, yet again. Fredo tells them Orange Man Bad and they say "Orange Man Bad".

It must be terrible to hate so much of the United States on a daily basis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2019, 12:53 PM

39,579 posts, read 20,835,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Have you personally talked to all liberals from coast to coast. I doubt very seriously that liberals want bad news for this country, I don't.
I'm "Hoping" For "A Crashing Economy" So We Can Get Rid Of Trump, "Bring On The Recession"
-- Maher

Look it up. Here he is in video saying that we need a recession to get rid of Trump. And you don't think other liberals with a big bank account are thinking the same thing? Do you really think they give a damn about you, a lowly middle class?

maher_im_hoping_for_a_crashing_economy_so_we_can_g et_rid_of_trump_bring_on_the_recession

Old 08-14-2019, 12:55 PM

9,612 posts, read 4,427,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I'm "Hoping" For "A Crashing Economy" So We Can Get Rid Of Trump, "Bring On The Recession"
-- Maher

Look it up. Here he is in video saying that we need a recession to get rid of Trump. And you don't think other liberals with a big bank account are thinking the same thing? Do you really think they give a damn about you, a lowly middle class?

maher_im_hoping_for_a_crashing_economy_so_we_can_g et_rid_of_trump_bring_on_the_recession
Obviously rich comedians like Bill Maher who have little to fear from a recession speaks for all liberals on this subject.

Old 08-14-2019, 01:02 PM

8,997 posts, read 5,633,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Liberals understand that it's the economy (and our investments). So they use fear to manipulate people. Yep instead of having something to offer

Democrats are willing to sacrifice your 401k's to get power
You mean like Trump and conservative media does to keep y'all afraid of everything. With talking points like the invasion is coming, illegal immigrants, Antifa, take away your guns, unamerican, and so on. Trump is good at keeping his base in fear, to better manipulate them.

Old 08-14-2019, 01:05 PM

3,757 posts, read 2,461,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
And the easily influenced sure seem to fall for their marching orders from the MSM yet again. At least a 1/2 dozen topics here today, created by the Trump haters, that the USA is going to fail, yet again. Fredo tells them Orange Man Bad and they say "Orange Man Bad".

It must be terrible to hate so much of the United States on a daily basis.

It took them years to catch on to Bernie Madoff.

Old 08-14-2019, 01:27 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,875,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
The left and media will stop at nothing to take out Trump........if it means ruining a good economy then it's worth it to them......no problem.......all the fake news outlets are in sync on this.......hearing it all day long..........
This has nothing to do with the media and everything to do with the US Dept of Treasury. They are the ones who publish the yield curve and Wall Street is the one who freaks out about it. Wall Street does not react to MSM, they go right to the source for their data, which is the Treasury Dept.

Trying to blame the left for disinformation is a pathetic attempt to avoid the truth, which is the economy is teetering and a lot of it has to do with Trump's trade war. But don't worry, a Dem President will right the sinking ship in 2021 just like Obama had to right the sinking ship that Bush created with his deregulation of banks.

Old 08-14-2019, 01:29 PM

12,363 posts, read 3,129,178 times
It's amazing to me how insane the Left has become, willing to destroy the country because of personal hatred for a man they have never met and never will. It reminds me of celebrity stalkers.

Old 08-14-2019, 01:33 PM

17,533 posts, read 4,641,858 times
I've been seeing articles, indexes, statistics and LOTS more.....AND THEY ARE TRUE.

We've seen nothing since Trump became active as POTUS (King of Debt, King of Tariffs, etc.)....

Old 08-14-2019, 01:38 PM

10,138 posts, read 3,091,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
It's amazing to me how insane the Left has become, willing to destroy the country because of personal hatred for a man they have never met and never will. It reminds me of celebrity stalkers.
Once again ... the left is not creating the potential for a recession. Market forces are. The media and the left are simply reacting to what those market forces are telling everyone.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Old 08-14-2019, 01:38 PM

8,997 posts, read 5,633,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
You and your conservative friends never met Obama, but hated him with a passion. I mean y'all really hated him, and all the proof you need is right here on this forum, and y'all disrespected big time. But, everybody should love your guy, I wonder why that is. Let me guess, your guy is a real American.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or