U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-17-2019, 01:33 PM
Status: "Send HIM back- to Queens!" (set 15 days ago)
 
Location: Eureka CA
8,329 posts, read 11,177,769 times
Reputation: 12686

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFit View Post
No I don't remember her defending MS-13 because she didn't. But that won't stop far righties from believing it as gospel since their orange god said it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-17-2019, 01:37 PM
 
27,257 posts, read 9,252,124 times
Reputation: 9514
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
She wasn't defending MS-13, she was wrongly accusing Trump of referring to ALL illegal immigrants as animals.
The bold above !!!

She was using MS-13 in defense of her allegation, therefore she was defending them to attack Trump !!!

Trump was right !!! They are animals !!! No doubt about it and they are welcomed in and protected by Nancy and her Governor in Ca. They do nothing to try and stop criminals from entering the US !!!
They see no difference between them and another person !!! These are the people they offer sanctuary to !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 01:42 PM
 
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
14,905 posts, read 12,351,313 times
Reputation: 26458
These are the monsters that gut people and laugh about it while their intestines are falling out. Same people the left wants to protect in their sanctuary cites and give them free healthcare and so much more.

The audacity that Pelosi calls these people “Human beings” that deserve protection.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 01:46 PM
 
Location: USA
18,399 posts, read 9,052,766 times
Reputation: 13825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Some people did something, but you surely can see the spark of divibity in their souls...
LOL! Quoting Omar and Pelosi I see.

These are really sick, and twisted murders using unspeakable torture. Glad they were caught. But, yes the Democrats want to largely give these demons a pass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 01:54 PM
 
27,257 posts, read 9,252,124 times
Reputation: 9514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
LOL! Quoting Omar and Pelosi I see.

These are really sick, and twisted murders using unspeakable torture. Glad they were caught. But, yes the Democrats want to largely give these demons a pass.
It would have been easy for Nancy and the democrats to do the right thing.
What are the chances those people of MS-13 are going to vote at all ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 02:14 PM
 
Location: Milwaukee
4,440 posts, read 2,143,345 times
Reputation: 2776
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
She was using MS-13 in defense of her allegation, therefore she was defending them to attack Trump !!! Trump was right !!! They are animals !!! No doubt about it and they are welcomed in and protected by Nancy and her Governor in Ca. They do nothing to try and stop criminals from entering the US !!! They see no difference between them and another person !!! These are the people they offer sanctuary to !!!
That sure is some twisted logic.

Like I said, she wrongly accused of Trump of saying that ALL undocumented immigrants are animals when he was referring to MS-13 specifically as animals.

MS-13 gang members are not welcomed in and protected by Nancy and her Governor in CA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 02:17 PM
 
Location: Phoenix,Arizona
4,191 posts, read 4,820,860 times
Reputation: 4362
"You don't need God anymore; you have us Democrats." ~Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)


[ Violent rhetoric removed to ensure reader safety ]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 02:22 PM
 
Location: Milwaukee
4,440 posts, read 2,143,345 times
Reputation: 2776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
"You don't need God anymore; you have us Democrats." ~Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)


[ Violent rhetoric removed to ensure reader safety ]
Ha ha!--is this a joke?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 02:22 PM
 
27,257 posts, read 9,252,124 times
Reputation: 9514
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
That sure is some twisted logic.

Like I said, she wrongly accused of Trump of saying that ALL undocumented immigrants are animals when he was referring to MS-13 specifically as animals.

MS-13 gang members are not welcomed in and protected by Nancy and her Governor in CA.
What do they do to oppose them when they have been clear everyone who can get here is welcome ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-17-2019, 04:37 PM
 
5,246 posts, read 1,307,394 times
Reputation: 4083
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFit View Post
No I don't remember her defending MS-13 because she didn't. But that won't stop far righties from believing it as gospel since their orange god said it.
Oh, contraire. Trump called them animals and she defended them:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...t_animals.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top