Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 01:19 PM

11,768 posts, read 5,781,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshaBrady1968 View Post
What does one have to do with the other at all?
That's like saying "my friend is dying of cancer, but she is pretty, so we shouldn't get her any medical help"
Huh - not quite an appropriate analogy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2019, 01:30 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
The only thing I hear when I hear 'impeach' is: "I'm a sore looser"! We have never had a President that so many people want to remove simply because they lost. They talked about impeachment before he ever took office. They don't really care what grounds they can impeach him on; they just want him our of office.

The problem with all of this is that the same thing can happen when or if they ever win the Presidency again. I just don't understand why they cannot see that? It isn't only that it could happen to them; while they are attempting to do to remove President Trump - they have forgotten who they work for. What meaningful legislation have they accomplished while they are fighting this war on the President?

Old 07-17-2019, 01:30 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshaBrady1968 View Post
OR

"My foundation is failing and my walls breaking apart, but my brand new furniture looks so nice that I don't see any reason to repair my foundation"
OR:

"Sure my University was ruled a scam in court and I had to pay 25 million dollars in restitution, but I don't see any reason to stop using my charity organization as my personal under the table bank account. Oh wait that got shut down for fraud too. Damn."

Old 07-17-2019, 01:50 PM

1,074 posts, read 640,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
The only thing I hear when I hear 'impeach' is: "I'm a sore looser"! We have never had a President that so many people want to remove simply because they lost. They talked about impeachment before he ever took office. They don't really care what grounds they can impeach him on; they just want him our of office.

The problem with all of this is that the same thing can happen when or if they ever win the Presidency again. I just don't understand why they cannot see that? It isn't only that it could happen to them; while they are attempting to do to remove President Trump - they have forgotten who they work for. What meaningful legislation have they accomplished while they are fighting this war on the President?

No, it's because he is a horrible person, and an embarrassment as a leader. The Dems have lost many many times to many many people. This one has nothing to do with politics.
I will keep posting that last sentence in every thread if need be. I may be too optimistic, but I do believe that at some point y'all will get that.

Old 07-17-2019, 01:52 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,181,676 times
Quote:
The only thing I hear when I hear 'impeach' is: "I'm a sore looser"! We have never had a President that so many people want to remove simply because they lost.
That is because they DON'T.

Quote:
They talked about impeachment before he ever took office. They don't really care what grounds they can impeach him on; they just want him our of office.
Because we knew he was a criminal fat cat before he took office.

Old 07-17-2019, 02:02 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
Because we knew he was a criminal fat cat before he took office.
We know that if you had proof of him being a criminal that you would have charged him long ago. You have moved the yardstick even before he took office. Many of you had all your cookies in the Russian conspiracy basket and that did not work out; so now you just go on to another.

It is impossible for you to acknowledge any of the positives that have come out of his Administration. We see it and hear it everyday. It isn't that you do not try to push his buttons to make him make a mistake. It is fine if your side tries to humiliate him; but if he retaliates your right there to jump.

In the meantime; what did you do for America today?

Old 07-17-2019, 02:06 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times
Quote:
We know that if you had proof of him being a criminal that you would have charged him long ago. You have moved the yardstick even before he took office. Many of you had all your cookies in the Russian conspiracy basket and that did not work out; so now you just go on to another.

It is impossible for you to acknowledge any of the positives that have come out of his Administration. We see it and hear it everyday. It isn't that you do not try to push his buttons to make him make a mistake. It is fine if your side tries to humiliate him; but if he retaliates your right there to jump.

In the meantime; what did you do for America today?
Settled in court for fraudulent university, fraud is a crime.
Charity organization shut down for fraud as well, fraud is a crime.

Just because he payed out 25 mil instead of going to jail doesn't make it any less of a crime either. If he will scam his fans who are attending his fake university and he will steal money from his own charity organization, guess what: he will sure as hell try to scam your a$$ too - and we know that is true because he does so on a daily basis.

Old 07-17-2019, 02:06 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
No, because the Leftists hate him. Period. That's all that matters. They don't care about anything else. They aren't even working on anything else.

Old 07-17-2019, 02:07 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
We do have proof of Trump being a criminal -- evidence of obstruction of justice. One of the crimes that led to Nixon resigning.

The economy was going great guns under Clinton. Republican House still impeached him for lying about a consensual blow job.

Republicans were just appalled that the POTUS would lie. The very idea. You can Google some of the clips if you want to see how appalled folks like Lindsay Graham were.

Old 07-17-2019, 02:10 PM

1,074 posts, read 640,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Settled in court for fraudulent university, fraud is a crime.
Charity organization shut down for fraud as well, fraud is a crime.

Just because he payed out 25 mil instead of going to jail doesn't make it any less of a crime either. If he will scam his fans who are attending his fake university and he will steal money from his own charity organization, guess what: he will sure as hell try to scam your a$$ too - and we know that is true because he does so on a daily basis.
The only crime in this country is not having a lot of money. Even OJ would tell you that. He didn't go to jail until he lost everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies