U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 03:07 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
12,788 posts, read 8,810,819 times
Reputation: 6489

Advertisements


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pak8vWbwyJQ

Tim Poole, who is no fan of Trump, admits Trump was masterful in playing the DNC for absolute fools! Especially Pelosi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 03:09 PM
 
23,193 posts, read 12,321,513 times
Reputation: 7341
Have to go and google Tim Poole.

But is that all you want in a President -- someone to troll and play the opposition.

Me, I want someone who is interested in representing all Americans and improving life in the USA for everyone - -not just the people who bow at his feet.

And I say that because if Trump loses next year, I do not want the Democrat President to come in and spend all his time 'playing' the opposition, trolling, being spiteful and revengeful.

And just trying to make his/her critics frustrated.

That' s not what I want.

And I don't believe Trump is masterful enough to play anybody at anything but golf.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:11 PM
 
Location: Pine Grove,AL
23,314 posts, read 11,549,845 times
Reputation: 4317
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pak8vWbwyJQ

Tim Poole, who is no fan of Trump, admits Trump was masterful in playing the DNC for absolute fools! Especially Pelosi.
The sad part of your argument is that it actually shows Republicans willing to defend racism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:21 PM
 
Location: Phoenix,Arizona
4,182 posts, read 4,800,136 times
Reputation: 4337
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Have to go and google Tim Poole.

But is that all you want in a President -- someone to troll and play the opposition.

Me, I want someone who is interested in representing all Americans and improving life in the USA for everyone - -not just the people who bow at his feet.

And I say that because if Trump loses next year, I do not want the Democrat President to come in and spend all his time 'playing' the opposition, trolling, being spiteful and revengeful.

And just trying to make his/her critics frustrated.

That' s not what I want.

And I don't believe Trump is masterful enough to play anybody at anything but golf.

Actions speak louder then words


Barry Soroto A.K.A Barack Hussein Obama;

who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
who on ABC News referenced "My Muslim Faith."
who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.


The New Democratic Socialistic Party, No border walls and no voter I.D...think about that !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:23 PM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
12,788 posts, read 8,810,819 times
Reputation: 6489
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The sad part of your argument is that it actually shows Republicans willing to defend racism.
"defend racism"? Oh, are you referring to Trump defending Pelosi when AOC openly accused her of being a racist? Is that what you mean?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:24 PM
 
Location: Orange County, CA
1,842 posts, read 1,950,446 times
Reputation: 889
Tim Poole ultra left-wing???

Considering almost all of his videos disparage the left/Democrats, I highly doubt that...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:45 PM
 
24,051 posts, read 11,953,450 times
Reputation: 10233
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The sad part of your argument is that it actually shows Republicans willing to defend racism.
What racism?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:47 PM
 
45,310 posts, read 17,980,663 times
Reputation: 18967
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
"defend racism"? Oh, are you referring to Trump defending Pelosi when AOC openly accused her of being a racist? Is that what you mean?

hahahahahahahahahaha


Let's see if you get an answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:50 PM
 
Location: Florida
22,341 posts, read 9,493,469 times
Reputation: 18230
Whose Tim Poole? Never heard of him.

The alt-right universe knows more about "far left" experts than anyone else, including the left.

Tim Poole? Sure--whatever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 03:52 PM
 
2,840 posts, read 1,008,958 times
Reputation: 3280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Whose Tim Poole? Never heard of him.

The alt-right universe knows more about "far left" experts than anyone else, including the left.

Tim Poole? Sure--whatever.
Correct. I tell you I find incredible BS on this board. Threads like this are just crazy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top