U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
 
5,642 posts, read 3,675,838 times
Reputation: 5460

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Save your garbage for the economic amatuers like yourself that didn't see the collapse coming. They are just as uninformed as you are. The tax bill didn't add to the debt, the increased spending did.


Because out of control spending isn't a problem???
^^ doesn’t even know what it takes to balance a budget.

If you cut revenues... what happens?

Threads not about out of control spending. It’s about providing necessary health care to 9/11 first responders who did more in a day for their nation than you have in a lifetime. You don’t love the country, you love yourself.

Derka durr.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM
 
29,562 posts, read 15,499,766 times
Reputation: 20089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
He voted for the tax cut for the 1% though.
Most tax payers received a tax cut.

Do you know what 1% means? Apparently not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM
 
29,562 posts, read 15,499,766 times
Reputation: 20089
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
^^ doesn’t even know what it takes to balance a budget.

If you cut revenues... what happens?

Threads not about out of control spending. It’s about providing necessary health care to 9/11 first responders who did more in a day for their nation than you have in a lifetime. You don’t love the country, you love yourself.

Derka durr.
We should pay $20 million dollars a year to every fireman or policeman injured on duty or to their families if they die. Not just the ones from 911, but any.

You'd agree to that? I'd hate to think you hate first responders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM
 
15,432 posts, read 5,246,794 times
Reputation: 5933
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
We should pay $20 million dollars a year to every fireman or policeman injured on duty or to their families if they die. Not just the ones from 911, but any.

You'd agree to that? I'd hate to think you hate first responders.
Way to carry way of base ,20 million ......stop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
 
5,642 posts, read 3,675,838 times
Reputation: 5460
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
We should pay $20 million dollars a year to every fireman or policeman injured on duty or to their families if they die. Not just the ones from 911, but any.

You'd agree to that? I'd hate to think you hate first responders.
Straw man. Please, try again.

Derka durr.

Last edited by LordSquidworth; Yesterday at 08:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
27,413 posts, read 15,827,676 times
Reputation: 9902
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
^^ doesnít even know what it takes to balance a budget.

If you cut revenues... what happens?

Threads not about out of control spending. Itís about providing necessary health care to 9/11 first responders who did more in a day for their nation than you have in a lifetime. You donít love the country, you love yourself.

Derka durr.
Yep. Those now citing fiscal responsibility are turning their backs on the heroes who went in looking for survivors and dead bodies. They are saying people like us are turning our backs, no we are not. We want them paid back. They don't, they are turning their backs. I hope the Commonwealth of Kentucky recalls Sen. Paul and send him back to being an eye doctor. On 9/11 and terrorism he is getting clowned by the middle colonies just like on the first presidential debate for the Republicans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
 
Location: Texas
26,810 posts, read 11,250,397 times
Reputation: 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
^^ doesn’t even know what it takes to balance a budget. If you cut revenues... what happens?
^^ doesn’t even know what it takes to balance a budget.
If you raise spending after you lower taxes what happens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post

Threads not about out of control spending. It’s about providing necessary health care to 9/11 first responders
It's about how are we going to pay for it, who has the oversight, what is the cost going to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
who did more in a day for their nation than you have in a lifetime. You don’t love the country, you love yourself.

Derka durr.
It's not about me. I'm not the one who voted in the war mongers whose foreign policy caused the 9/11 attack. You are. Own it. Own that your destructive nature of invade and occupy which caused the deaths of so many in 9/11.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
 
Location: Texas
26,810 posts, read 11,250,397 times
Reputation: 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Yep. Those now citing fiscal responsibility are turning their backs on the heroes who went in looking for survivors and dead bodies. They are saying people like us are turning our backs, no we are not. We want them paid back. They don't, they are turning their backs. I hope the Commonwealth of Kentucky recalls Sen. Paul and send him back to being an eye doctor. On 9/11 and terrorism he is getting clowned by the middle colonies just like on the first presidential debate for the Republicans.
That's just something you made up because you don't care about the truth. It's about how are we going to pay for it, who has the oversight, what is the cost going to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
 
5,360 posts, read 1,453,757 times
Reputation: 3294
This is what insurance is for. How many other incidences are we going to pay for?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
27,413 posts, read 15,827,676 times
Reputation: 9902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
That's just something you made up because you don't care about the truth. It's about how are we going to pay for it, who has the oversight, what is the cost going to be.
What did I make up? People like you and Rand Paul are turning their backs to American heroes. End of line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top