U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM
 
Location: Texas
26,827 posts, read 11,255,805 times
Reputation: 6164

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
It’s been OVER 17 YEARS!
No matter what the posers say HE'S NOT THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN HOLDING THIS UP FOR OVER 17 YEARS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Anyone standing in the way is a disgrace. Doesn’t matter what your pathetic excuse is.
Anyone standing in the way of someone who wants to not give out a blank check and who pushes for accountability is a disgrace. Doesn’t matter what your pathetic excuse is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
27,431 posts, read 15,833,777 times
Reputation: 9903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Thank goodness government is so efficient that they take care of business almost TWENTY YEARS AFTER IT HAPPENED. This is the same efficiency those who served run into.

Why do you hate those who defend America?
Why do you hate American heroes? These heroes looked for innocent and heroes on 9/11/2001. They were told it was safe but it wasn't. We. Owe. Them. You and Rand Paul don't. You hate our American heroes. Stop projecting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM
 
Location: Texas
26,827 posts, read 11,255,805 times
Reputation: 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Why do you hate American heroes? These heroes looked for innocent and heroes on 9/11/2001. They were told it was safe but it wasn't. We. Owe. Them. You and Rand Paul don't. You hate our American heroes. Stop projecting.
lmao No one is stopping anything except fraud and deceit by the same posers who didn't care that we were put in harms way by the war mongers.

No one gets a blank check.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM
 
Location: Buckeye, AZ
27,431 posts, read 15,833,777 times
Reputation: 9903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
lmao No one is stopping anything except fraud and deceit by the same posers who didn't care that we were put in harms way by the war mongers.

No one gets a blank check.
There is no fraud, it has been tested. Rand Paul is a phony conservative. He voted for the tax cuts despite the lack of a balanced budget and Mike Lee said he would stand with the 9/11 fund, didn't they are phonies. They are the REAL deceit, not some war monger. And FYI, these heroes didn't ask to get the cancer, they just did what was supposed to and breathed in dirty air they were rest assured was clean.by the Bush era EPA. Next time, educate yourself before you make baseless claims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM
 
3,165 posts, read 1,696,860 times
Reputation: 5161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
lmao No one is stopping anything except fraud and deceit by the same posers who didn't care that we were put in harms way by the war mongers.

No one gets a blank check.
Please tell me the fraud. If I get cancer or lung disease this makes sure that I get the help I need. It pays for the treatment. Again as I have said earlier no one is getting rich off this. What happens is every year I go for my 9/11 physical. That consists of blood work, breathing tests and a lung x ray. If they find something or if my regular Dr finds something I then have to go to a Dr that the program sends me to. Then after seeing that Dr I have to have that Dr sign off on the certification that indeed they believe it's 9/11 related. We were told the air was safe to breathe. I was given a painters mask for a month. It was as worthless as the thin cotton it was made of. Even though it was dangerous all the first rersponders would have been down there anyway. You know why? Because that's what we do. When others run away from danger we run towards it. This bill should be bipartisan. It should not matter the political affiliation. We were lied to by the EPA. The least they can do is do the right thing by us!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM
miu
 
Location: MA/NH
17,164 posts, read 34,685,256 times
Reputation: 16300
That 9/11 bill seemed flawed. And why was it to last until 2092? Why did it need to continue for 70 years?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM
 
Location: Texas
26,827 posts, read 11,255,805 times
Reputation: 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
There is no fraud, it has been tested. Rand Paul is a phony conservative.
sigh He's one of the most conservative members in the Senate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
He voted for the tax cuts despite the lack of a balanced budget
Because the spending came after the tax cuts. Again you don't care about the truth. It isn't a taxation problem, it's a spending problem, Again keep avoiding the truth.

[quote=mkpunk;55736444] and Mike Lee said he would stand with the 9/11 fund, didn't they are phonies. /QUOTE]So if the fund said everyone gets $2 you'd be okay with that. Because after all that's all you care about. It's not the important things, like how much funding, whose going to oversee it, how long it will go on for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
They are the REAL deceit, not some war monger. And FYI, these heroes didn't ask to get the cancer, they just did what was supposed to and breathed in dirty air they were rest assured was clean.by the Bush era EPA. Next time, educate yourself before you make baseless claims.
Rand Paul isn't the deceitful one here. He wants accountability. Just like he wants accountability for the war mongers you love who are responsible for this. Own who you voted for. Own whose actions caused the deaths of thousands of Americans. Bush and Clinton are one in the same on this. THAT is what you refuse to see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM
 
Location: Texas
26,827 posts, read 11,255,805 times
Reputation: 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Please tell me the fraud. If I get cancer or lung disease this makes sure that I get the help I need. It pays for the treatment. Again as I have said earlier no one is getting rich off this. What happens is every year I go for my 9/11 physical. That consists of blood work, breathing tests and a lung x ray. If they find something or if my regular Dr finds something I then have to go to a Dr that the program sends me to. Then after seeing that Dr I have to have that Dr sign off on the certification that indeed they believe it's 9/11 related. We were told the air was safe to breathe. I was given a painters mask for a month. It was as worthless as the thin cotton it was made of. Even though it was dangerous all the first rersponders would have been down there anyway. You know why? Because that's what we do. When others run away from danger we run towards it. This bill should be bipartisan. It should not matter the political affiliation. We were lied to by the EPA. The least they can do is do the right thing by us!
Please do not act like there isn't fraud in governments monetary responsibilities. We know for a fact there is a lot of it. I'm not even talking about loopholes either.

How much money would or is going to be wasted on people who shouldn't receive anything when there is little oversight and accountability? Gee that doesn't happen much in the Federal government now does it? x 1 million

And you ask about fraud while trying to play some emotional game and forgetting the very same ones who put in harms way multiple times are going to take care of you? And all with little accountability? That's exactly who I wouldn't hitch my wagon up too.

They don't care much about you. How many times does it need to be said? Or should I just lie and act like they take care of Vets too even though the facts tell us different. Should I just nod my head and agree that they take care of first responders, even though, by your own words they don't? The very same people who have history of not caring are, all of a sudden, going to care? Almost eighteen years later is more proof they don't care.

I'll wait another month or so and hope there is accountability, oversight, and a limit so it's revisited 3-5 years down the line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
 
Location: Texas
26,827 posts, read 11,255,805 times
Reputation: 6164
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
That 9/11 bill seemed flawed. And why was it to last until 2092? Why did it need to continue for 70 years?
So the very same politicians who put us in harms way can act like they care. It's not their money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
 
3,165 posts, read 1,696,860 times
Reputation: 5161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Please do not act like there isn't fraud in governments monetary responsibilities. We know for a fact there is a lot of it. I'm not even talking about loopholes either.

How much money would or is going to be wasted on people who shouldn't receive anything when there is little oversight and accountability? Gee that doesn't happen much in the Federal government now does it? x 1 million

And you ask about fraud while trying to play some emotional game and forgetting the very same ones who put in harms way multiple times are going to take care of you? And all with little accountability? That's exactly who I wouldn't hitch my wagon up too.

They don't care much about you. How many times does it need to be said? Or should I just lie and act like they take care of Vets too even though the facts tell us different. Should I just nod my head and agree that they take care of first responders, even though, by your own words they don't? The very same people who have history of not caring are, all of a sudden, going to care? Almost eighteen years later is more proof they don't care.

I'll wait another month or so and hope there is accountability, oversight, and a limit so it's revisited 3-5 years down the line.
Again you don't know what your talking about. First off I had to register for the program. I had to give time and dates that I was there and it had to correspond to my memobooks. We can't just say we were there. We have to provide proof. As I said earlier we have to have any diseases from 9/11 verified from Dr's that are not our own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top