U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2019, 04:03 PM

10,632 posts, read 4,431,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
9/11, Never Forget.

Rand Paul,"forget them"!
Yup that's Rand Paul.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2019, 04:04 PM

11,673 posts, read 4,941,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Everything can't always go on in perpetuity.
Just how long do you think 9/11 first responders are going to live?

Old 07-18-2019, 04:07 PM

26,777 posts, read 11,241,401 times
Quote:
9/11, Never Forget.

Rand Paul,"forget them"!
Cut spending, be fiscally responsible and cut money elsewhere.

Old Town FFX "keep getting further into debt because $18 million to support tourism in Egypt matters" or that "$76 million in stipends to soldiers in the Somali National Army" matters.

Screw future generations that will have to eventually deal with this. Spend, spend, spend, because living within your means and being fiscally responsible is for the other guys.

Old 07-18-2019, 04:11 PM

11,673 posts, read 4,941,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Cut spending, be fiscally responsible and cut money elsewhere.

Old Town FFX "keep getting further into debt because $18 million to support tourism in Egypt matters" or that "$76 million in stipends to soldiers in the Somali National Army" matters.

Screw future generations that will have to eventually deal with this. Spend, spend, spend, because living within your means and being fiscally responsible is for the other guys.
Aren't you a Trump supporter?

Old 07-18-2019, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Just how long do you think 9/11 first responders are going to live?
Hopefully long enough for the next attack that will be coming. And why wouldn't there be? Not that you're saying otherwise. Our foreign policy of invading and occupying sovereign nations and murdering innocents, which has nothing to do with protecting our borders, is still continuing.

Old 07-18-2019, 04:15 PM

1,422 posts, read 276,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
What a great doctor I am disgusted of always hearing what a great guy this pandering idiot is.
You are clueless! I'm betting you have been disgusted for 3 years.

At first, I was angry. Being a Libertarian I expect the few true libertarians to step up.

After I did a little more investigating to understand what was happening I was totally good with him.

Paul explained quite well what he wanted and he has been consistent for years.

The bill will pass, so bite me.

Old 07-18-2019, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Aren't you a Trump supporter?
Nope. No one but Paul because I know for a fact that he is in favor of small government. (maybe Cruz) Didn't vote for Trump even though I saw him as the lessor of 2 evils. Trump has pleasantly surprised me at times though.

Old 07-18-2019, 04:29 PM

22,389 posts, read 9,507,963 times
Paul has been consistent?

How concerned was Rand Paul regarding paying for the tax cut? Did he try to block that?

I think this guy has a screw loose or extremely bizarre priorities and frankly, how unAmerican to attempt to screw the 9/11 clean-up crews that are now sick or dying.

Old 07-18-2019, 04:30 PM

1,422 posts, read 276,620 times
Quote:
Nope. No one but Paul because I know for a fact that he is in favor of small government. (maybe Cruz) Didn't vote for Trump even though I saw him as the lessor of 2 evils. Trump has pleasantly surprised me at times though.
ME TOO!

I voted for Johnson because he wasn't evil at all! I had to vote my conscience so I could sleep at night, I sleep like a baby BTW.

Trump has surprised me, pleasantly. He is neither a conservative nor a liberal. If he was a Dem they'd all be loving him! Shows you how shallow and disingenuous both parties are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Paul has been consistent?

How concerned was Rand Paul regarding paying for the tax cut? Did he try to block that?

I think this guy has a screw loose or extremely bizarre priorities and frankly, how unAmerican to attempt to screw the 9/11 clean-up crews that are now sick or dying.
He voted with PAYGO attached!!!

They DEMS AND PUBS removed it!

YES, he has been consistent! Start learning things, man! Wise up!

Old 07-18-2019, 04:31 PM

21,529 posts, read 14,413,543 times
Quote:
Then why do you vote for the ones who are doing the exact same thing that caused the 9/11 attack? Why do you vote for the war mongers and then complain when others retaliate?
What is this nonsense supposed to mean?

The United States was at war with no one on Sept. 11, 2001.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies