U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM

2,925 posts, read 842,892 times

Advertisements

while at the same time....blocking and doing nothing to close the border
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM

1,087 posts, read 241,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
while at the same time....blocking and doing nothing to close the border
that's the lie being propagated

Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM

8,130 posts, read 2,788,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
They're waiting until after Mueller. This was about his racists tweets. Try to keep up.

Ummmmmm....

"After Mueller" is already here.

Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Ummmmmm....

"After Mueller" is already here.
Another one who needs to keep up.

https://time.com/5625942/muellers-co...imony-delayed/

Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM

5,880 posts, read 2,385,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
It's really not time to impeach him yet so I'm glad they decided to wait. It's a sad time for our country that we have such an out of control president and many of his supporters still go ahead and make excuses for him. Country comes before politics. And, no, we do not want open borders. sheeesh.
I'm confused?? I didn't equate Impeachment VOTE with opening "Impeachment Inquiry" hearing??

I'm amazed that American's and media interchange Impeach with Hearings being interchangeable ??? It's FAR FAR FROM equivalent!!

It's my understanding NO impeachment could every happen without "A N Impeachment Hearing and Testimony"???

Meanwhile GOP plus Trump paint such as something different. Stonewalling Judiciary and ALL Subpoena's .. by WH .. has continued to OBSTRUCT!! Nothing new really!!

Given American Election Cycles ( for Liberals).. There' s NEVER good time to go for Impeachment.. Republicans/GOP chose constant Inquiry's and accused Liberals and held dozens+++ hearings accusing WRONG doings in the last 10 years !!

Vote is for Hearings ( Impeachment) NOT to IMPEACH DJT for being incompetent!! BUT DJT is and SHOULD be ousted.. BUT GOP unfortunately have been "Neutered" and want POWER/Election versus working for their constituents!! !

Looking across the boarder less than 75miles away.. I actually PITY my American friends ( and YES they agree with my sentiments)

Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post

It's my understanding NO impeachment could every happen without "A N Impeachment Hearing and Testimony"???
Not the case....

but they're gaining on him. First vote was in the 60+ members, today 95, after Mueller maybe enough to proceed.

Lock him up!

https://i.etsystatic.com/14233567/r/...26716_ec5a.jpg

Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM

34,353 posts, read 18,606,387 times
Quote:
It's really not time to impeach him yet so I'm glad they decided to wait. It's a sad time for our country that we have such an out of control president and many of his supporters still go ahead and make excuses for him. Country comes before politics. And, no, we do not want open borders. sheeesh.

It's "not time" translates to, we don't have anything, right now, because if we did, we would impeach....but we will wish to get something....maybe, we can only hope....

If country is before politics, then pelosi should be all over impeachment. Why is she not?

Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM

52,003 posts, read 41,844,208 times
Quote:
And, no, we do not want open borders. sheeesh.
Oh dear, I guess we have to call your racist then.

I only partially joke. Welcome to 2019.

Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM

7,341 posts, read 4,461,489 times
GOP -- "Dems are so blind with jealousy they want to impeach Trump."

Also GOP -- "Dems are so out of it they can't even impeach Trump."

Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM

45,336 posts, read 17,992,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

If country is before politics, then pelosi should be all over impeachment. Why is she not?
I said when Democrats took the House, that Pelosi would never ever allow an impeachment to take place. So far that prediction has held.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or