U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM

2,899 posts, read 2,743,503 times

Advertisements

These doomed impeachment resolutions are just them signaling to the public that they are trying to do the right thing. Problem is if they try to impeach him and fail then that's it. Trump will claim exoneration and a major victory. Fox News and the Right Wing media will have a field day. His base will rally. Unless the Dems are absolutely sure they can flip Republicans against Trump in the Senate and House their safest bet is to wait until they have control of the Senate and the House.

Especially after Mueller turned out to be a company man rather than a lawman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM

5,425 posts, read 2,746,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaldBlur View Post
Aww, C'mon libbies!! Ya'll have been screaming for impeachment forever and when you get your big chance you even fawk that up too? What a bunch of losers, no wonder you're democrats!
This "libby" has never wanted him impeached. I much preferred having him stay in office and continue destroying the Republican party. I have to say that I have not been disappointed in that regard. He's doing a fantastic job of it. And after this latest racist tweet storm of his I'd say he's performing that task way better than I could have ever hoped for!

Old Today, 09:36 AM

45,336 posts, read 17,992,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
Especially after Mueller turned out to be a company man rather than a lawman.

Hahahaha. Mueller followed the law and didn't find any collusion as alleged by Hillary Clinton, the Obama Administration, the 17 "intelligence agencies" and the crooked MSM.

Of course leftists hate him now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or