U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM

45,329 posts, read 17,992,440 times

Advertisements

I told you guys last November that Democrats, as crazed as they are, will be unable to impeach Trump.

Majority Of Democrats, Republicans Vote Down Trump Impeachment Motion

Trump keeps winning!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM

1,086 posts, read 241,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I told you guys last November that Democrats, as crazed as they are, will be unable to impeach Trump.

Trump keeps winning!

They're waiting until after Mueller. This was about his racists tweets. Try to keep up.

Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM

34,353 posts, read 18,606,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Trump keeps winning!

Hahahhaaaaa!

Quote:
The vote was 332-95 to table - that is, kill - Green's resolution. Democrats voted 137-95 with one voting "present", and Republicans voted Rep. Al Green's (D-TX) impeachment resolution. Democrats 137-95 (with 1 voting "present") Republicans unanimously voted against it 194-0 and the newly independent Justin Amash also voted against.

Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM

10,611 posts, read 4,425,506 times
Try to keep up. Green has been putting the same thing on the floor for 2 years.

Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM

45,329 posts, read 17,992,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
They're waiting until after Mueller. This was about his racists tweets. Try to keep up.
Bless your heart. You still think something is coming from Mueller.

When it doesn't happen, will you come back and admit you were wrong?

Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM

1,086 posts, read 241,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Try to keep up. Green has been putting the same thing on the floor for 2 years.
Pelosi wished to wait it out. She gets her wish. I don't even think she wanted this vote to take place. I believe his AG and Sec of Commerce are getting their Criminal Contempt of Congress vote now.

Last edited by TBMorgan; Yesterday at 04:48 PM..

Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM

34,353 posts, read 18,606,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Pelosi wish is to wait it out. She gets her wish. I don't even think she wanted this vote to take place. I believe his AG and Sec of Commerce are getting their Criminal Contempt of Congress vote now.

Of course not, there is nothing there, and even she understands that.....not surprisingly many on the left cannot understand this.....

Old Yesterday, 04:42 PM

7,341 posts, read 4,461,489 times
It seems odd to say "Trump keeps winning" just because the House decided not to vote for impeachment. Sign of the times, I suppose.

Impeachment is a serious consideration. I personally do not feel we are there yet, but I also think it is sad that the House has to vote on such measures. It's not a good time to be in

Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM

19,871 posts, read 18,888,113 times
It's really not time to impeach him yet so I'm glad they decided to wait. It's a sad time for our country that we have such an out of control president and many of his supporters still go ahead and make excuses for him. Country comes before politics. And, no, we do not want open borders. sheeesh.

Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM

826 posts, read 299,399 times
Aww, C'mon libbies!! Ya'll have been screaming for impeachment forever and when you get your big chance you even fawk that up too? What a bunch of losers, no wonder you're democrats!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or